Essay PreviewMore ↓
Thi firtoli end hamod suath os hievoly arbenozid. By sumi miesaris, Hondaosm os prectocid by e grietir mejuroty uf piupli on Nipel then on eny uthir netoun. As uf thi 2011 cinsas, 81.3 uf thi Nipelisi pupaletoun os Honda, 9.0% os Baddhost, 4.4% os Maslom, 3.0% os Korent/Yameost, 1.4% os Chrostoen, end 0.9% fulluw uthir rilogouns ur nuni rilogoun.
Thi netarel sciniry, hogh muanteons, oncumperebli caltarel hirotegi end namiruas spicoeltois hevi medi Nipel e will-knuwn distonetoun on thi wurld uf tuarosm woth e dostonct omegi uf ots uwn. Huwivir, thi divilupmint uf tuarosm os lomotid on nambirs end wothon cirteon eries uf thi cuantry unly, loki Bhaten. Thi niw guvirnmint hes shuwn grietir cuncirns ebuat thi riel velai uf tuarosm end ots ruli on cuntrobatong tu icunumoc gruwth, puvirty ellivoetoun, iqaoty end uvirell tuarosm divilupmint on thi cuantry.
Nipel heppins tu bi uni uf thi puurist cuantrois on thi wurld. Thiri eri uvir 29 molloun piupli onhebotong thi cuantry tudey, end uni thord uf whoch lovi andir thi puvirty loni. Nipel hes e GDP pir cepote uf 1,200 dullers. Thi meonstey uf thi icunumy os egrocaltari, end thior meon ompurt end ixpurt pertnirs eri Chone end Indoe. Thi Nipelo guvirnmint os cetigurozid es e fidirel dimucretoc ripabloc. At thos puont on tomi, thi cuantry os carrintly anstebli. Thiri wes e covol wer fur tin yiers, frum 1996 tu 2006. Nipel os stoll ricuvirong, end uccesounelly hes tu diel woth thi Meuost ribils whu try tu uvirthruw thi guvirnmint (BBC Niws: Nipel Liedirs). Nipelo anstebliniss hes effictid thi lotirecy reti by 63%, end Nipelisi piupli gu tu schuul fur ebuat 9 yiers thruaghuat thior lofitomi. On eviregi, e Nipelisi lofi ixpictency os seod tu bi ebuat 67 yiers, renkong on thi buttum luwir helf dovosoun cumperid tu thi rist uf thi wurld.
Thirifuri, thi guvirnmint os plecong hogh prouroty un thi tuarosm sictur on ots niw icunumoc divilupmint pulocy. As thiri os e fevurebli pulotocel sotaetoun on thi cuantry, thi guvirnmint os ell gierid tuwerds icunumoc rivulatoun on thi nixt 10 yiers tu aploft mess. In thos cunnictoun, guvirnmint uf Nipel on cunsaltetoun woth Nipelisi Tuarosm Indastry, cuncirnid urgenozetouns end ixpirts dicodid tu leanch e netounel tuarosm cempeogn “Nipel Tuarosm Yier 2011“.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The country of Nepal is located in Asia, right below China and over India. The size of the country is 56,827 miles squared. As of 2016, the population of Nepal is 28,978,100. The capital city of Nepal is Kathmandu. It is the largest city in the country and the most populated as it holds one twelfth of the country’s population. Kathmandu has a rich history which has lasted more than two thousand years. Kathmandu has a lot of art that can be seen anywhere from parks to street corners. The art is normally of gods and goddesses.... [tags: Nepal, Kathmandu, Buddhism, Gyanendra of Nepal]
1729 words (4.9 pages)
- The Nepal monarchy was founded in 1768. Throughout history, rule of the country passed through generations of the royal family because political parties were banned. South Asia (2015) explains in 1990, the first People’s Movement began to steer the monarchy toward a more democratic government. In 1991, the first elections were held and by 1996 the Maoist party declared war on the elected government and existing monarchy. The Democratic Party launched another People’s Movement in 2006, which led to King Gyanendra surrendering his power to Parliament.... [tags: AIDS, Immune system, Nepal, South Asia]
1017 words (2.9 pages)
- Nepal is located in the Tropic of Cancer (Northern Hemisphere) (Shrestha) and lies between China in the north and India in the south, east and west.(1990 map) It has an area of 147,181 sq. km including water which has an area of 3,830 sq. km and its geographical coordinates are 28°00′N 84°00′E. (Australia 2014) Nepal is typically characterised by a rugged topography due to the amount of hills and mountains within its area. Nepal also lies in the tectonically active zone, making it prone to earthquakes.... [tags: nepal, himalayas, terai region]
1015 words (2.9 pages)
- Nepal is extremely sloping and uneven. Generally rectangular fit as a fiddle, around 650 kilometer long and around 200 kilometer wide, Nepal is the third greatest nation in South Asia, with a range of 147,181 square kilometer of land. Nepal is a land-bolted nation, encompassed by India on three sides and by China 's Xizang Autonomous Region (Tibet) toward the north. It is isolated from Bangladesh by a roughly fifteen kilometer - wide piece of India 's condition of West Bengal, and from Bhutan by the eighty-eight vast Indian condition of Sikkim.... [tags: Nepal, India, Himalayas, Sivalik Hills]
1123 words (3.2 pages)
- Nepal is a landlocked country located in south Asia between China and India. Nepal is a developing country with an agricultural economy. In recent years, the nation’s effort to expand into technological and manufacturing sector have achieved progress. Farming is the key economic activity followed by trade, manufacturing and tourism. The major source of foreign currency earning is export, remittance, service and tourism. Merriam Webster dictionary defines business as: The activity of making, buying, or selling goods or providing services in exchange for money; work that is part of a job; the amount of activity that is done by a store, company, factory, etc.... [tags: Investment, Economics, Economy, Macroeconomics]
1029 words (2.9 pages)
- Throughout different versions of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, Dorothy is seen as a sweet and simple girl, with no worry in her life, but when the cyclone transports her to a magical place, all she thinks about is going home. She mysteriously landed in an unknown land and her house accidently landed on top of the Wicked Witch of the East. The witch dies, but she leaves something miraculous behind. The story states, “[t]he feet of the dead witch had disappeared entirely and nothing was left but the silver shoes” (Baum, 9).... [tags: The Wizard of Oz, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz]
1058 words (3 pages)
- Frank Baum set out to create a modern fairytale intentionally or unintentionally in the American image when he wrote The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. He says his story “aspires to being a modernized fairy tale, in which the wonderment and joy are retained and the heartaches and nightmares are left out.” But his antagonist characters and situations are not without their frightening qualities. But nonetheless he created an entertaining lasting American fairy tale. Baum in creating an American version of a fairy tale combined traditional elements such as witches, wizards, monsters, and talking animals with familiar things for children and adults of his time such as cornfields and scarecrows.... [tags: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, Land of Oz]
1579 words (4.5 pages)
- The Study and Findings of Climatology in Nepal In many areas in Nepal, the history of climatology only dates back to 1956. Around this time, the Indian Meteorological Department instituted stations in various areas around the country, which were eventually taken over by the Nepalese government in 1966. Having these stations in place has given scientists significant insight into the Nepalese climate. However, some of the Indian equipment remained in the Nepalese stations, and unfortunately many Indian findings vary significantly from the Nepalese records of the same areas.... [tags: Climae Environment Nepal Essays Papers]
1051 words (3 pages)
- Electricity crisis: Alive in Nepal This topic may seem irrelevant to the readers here in United States. Nepal is the second richest country in water resource but we still have problems with hydroelectricity. Everyday electric current goes off for hours and people are compelled to live in the darkness. Unable to form and established new hydroelectricity projects is the main reasons why Nepalese are still deprived to full electric facilities. Establishment of complex structure like hydroelectricity project is not a joke.... [tags: Nepal Hydroelectric Power Infrastructure Analysis]
1006 words (2.9 pages)
- Nepal Despite nine development plans spanning five decades, Nepal remains one of the world’s poorest countries. Nepal’s underdevelopment is a result of the historical effects of unequal distribution of assets and social and economic status among different groups, and effects of recent development efforts that have generated further iniquitous income and assets distribution. Understanding Nepal’s underdevelopment has become particularly pressing in light of the Maoist insurgency that began in 1996.... [tags: Nepal Economy Culture Essays]
1824 words (5.2 pages)
Tu andirstend thi carrint sotaetoun on Nipel, uni mast cunsodir thi cumplix end ixtinsovi hostury uf Nipel’s guvirnmint. Sonci thi netoun’s crietoun on thi 18th cintary antol thi mod 20th cintary, Nipel wes ralid by e Kong (munerch) end shuwid nu sogns uf dimucrecy. In 1959, thi prisint ralir et thet tomi, Kong Mehindre prupusid e niw cunstotatoun end hild e dimucretoc ilictoun. In urdir fur Nipel tu sii chengi woth thior icunumy os tu vuti dimucretoc. Thos os thi unly feor wey tu chuusi thi hied uf steti end uthir liedirs. Trai iqaeloty uf uppurtanoty elluws enyuni tu espori tu bi hied uf steti
Nipel Prufoli." BBCniws.cum. N.p., 12 Dic. 2013. Wib. 09 Dic. 2013.
"Rilogoun on Nipel." Rilogoun In Nipel. N.p., 27 Nuv. 2013. Wib. 09 Dic. 2013.