First, the main characteristic of women is sensitive. Women use their feeling to think something or to do something. In fact, 90 % of women around the world take their decision based on their feeling. Thinking logically will make human do not have emotion, women prefer believing their feeling than their logic. Women are easily to cry and get melancholic even though they get good news. For some women, crying is the best weapon that they have to lose men. Women also care about everything especially everybody whom they love very much. Using their strong feeling to predict what people’s mind, they know about people’s emotion easily. Nevertheless, women need people to take care of her as much as they can because women like to be spoiled. That is why women can easily fall in love with the men who are caring about them. Take the example, There is a man name is Didit and he has a friend name is Dilla. He cares to Dilla very much because D...
... middle of paper ...
... their problems. The other reasons are they are follower of free life style that make them must have many branded things and they have a big obsession to be the trendsetter, so that they have to shop many branded and fashionable things like make up, shoes, clothes, and bags. Because being a trendsetter must have a unique fashion that are very fashionable and cool.
In conclusion, women called as the angels from Venus because not only from their beauty but also from their unique personalities those are sensitive, moody, talk active, and shopaholic. Women are very difficult to understand because they are complex, but when we know about the reason of their unique personalities, it will help us to understand them. Women are the noble creatures in the world because life starts from their womb. Without women, men never exist in this world. So do not ever humiliate them!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- John Gray's "Men from Mars and Women from Venus" In his work "Men from Mars and Women from Venus", John Gray explored the intrinsic differences between men and women in a way that has helped millions of people to understand why relationships between the two sexes could be so frustrating. Gray was correct when he talked about women cherishing love, communication, beauty, and relationships. However, he oversimplified the gender differences between the two sexes. Though women appreciate the beauty in life and want to live with tranquility, they also corrupt by their desire for power, love for competition, and want for achievements.... [tags: John Gray Men Mars Women Venus Essays]
889 words (2.5 pages)
- The famous saying ‘Women are from Venus and men are from Mars’ might not be very accurate in the light of recent scientific findings. While our brain might not be as different, plenty of characteristics are still hard to understand in the opposite sex. Many of the problems, in terms of dating and relationship, stem from misunderstanding and lack of knowledge. Men, and women, behave a certain way because they think they are being attractive. Occasionally, they do stuff simply because they don’t know how much it annoys the other gender.... [tags: Gender, Woman, Man, Want]
777 words (2.2 pages)
- The second planet from the Sun and the third brightest object in the Earth’s sky after the Sun and Moon. Also referred to as Earth’s sister planet, because of its similar size and mass. It is also the closest planet to Earth. This planet is known as Venus and was named after the Roman goddess of love and beauty and is the second largest terrestrial planet. This planet is sometimes referred to as the “morning star” and the “evening star.” One day on Venus is longer than one year. Along with all of these things Venus also has a variety of atmospheric conditions, characteristics of the celestial body, including the path of movement and the personality of the celestial body.... [tags: Venus, Planet, Earth, Atmosphere]
985 words (2.8 pages)
- INTRODUCTION The Bible contains many stories of people having an encounter with angels. An encounter alludes to an unexpected meeting. The word “angel” is a transliteration from the Hebrew word “mal’ak” in the Old Testament (Strong’s H4397) and the Greek word “angelos” in the New Testament (Strong’s G32). Both words mean “messenger” and describes one who executes the plan and will of the person whom they serve. God created an innumerable quantity of angels. For it was in Him that all things were created, in heaven and on earth, things seen and things unseen, whether thrones, dominions, rulers, or authorities; all things were created and exist through Him [by His service, intervention] and... [tags: bible, stories, god]
1652 words (4.7 pages)
- ... Men, on the other hand, do not smile as much as women. They do use more gestures than females, such as sweeping arm and hand motions, in conversation. (West Virginia Department of Education) Males and females also use different body language in the realm of flirting and dating. Jo Hemmings, a behavioral psychologist and dating coach, points out some surprising differences between men and women in this aspect: A woman may pull up her sleeves…it is a subconscious way to show the soft, gentle, tender woman she is.... [tags: Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus]
1183 words (3.4 pages)
- In many ways Venus is found to be similar to Earth. However their similarities do not extend further than their physical properties, for instance, their atmospheres differ greatly from each other. Venus is said to have atmospheric pressure of 92.1 barometers (Adams, D. Et al., 1994 p.126) which it is evidently 92 times greater than Earth’s that is 1.01 barometers (Adams, D. Et al., 1994 p.126) at sea-level. In spite of this comparison to Earth’s atmospheric pressure, Venus owns an out of the ordinary atmospheric composition.... [tags: Solar System, Planets, Venus]
1639 words (4.7 pages)
- The Birth of Venus The Birth of Venus is a beautiful Renaissance canvas masterpiece created by Sandro Botticello. The picture illustrates the birth of Venus in a very mystical way. Venus has emerged from sea on a shell which is being driven to shore by flying wind-gods. She is surrounded by beautiful roses which are painted in a truly remarkable color. As she is about to step to land, one of the Hours hands her a purple cloak. The back drop includes the sea and a forest. The overall effect of this painting are almost overwhelming, color and beauty meet the eye in every angle.... [tags: Renaissance Sandro Botticello Paintings Art]
852 words (2.4 pages)
- Sexuality in Aubrey Beardsley's Story of Venus and Tannhäuser Aubrey Beardsley wrote The Story of Venus and Tannhäuser during the fin de siècle, the end of the Victorian Era. This decadent work, following Baudelaire's credo "art for art's sake first of all," portrays sex and sexualities in a playful manner. In addition to mocking conventional Victorian moral codes, and parodying pornographic conventions, The Story of Venus and Tannhäuser also supports Foucault's idea that the Victorian Era witnessed a diffusion of sexualities.... [tags: Story of Venus and Tannhäuser Essays]
940 words (2.7 pages)
- For this book report, I choose the book written by Barbara Chase-Riboud called Hottentot Venus. This book is about a real female from the KhoeKhoe nation and her tragic life. This Young Khoisan, Ssehura, is an orphan in South Africa around the 1700s. After becoming a slave by a Dutch Afrikaner, her name changed to Saartjie (means Little Sarah in Dutch.) As the story goes on, it explains more of Saartjie’s culture, which includes the grooming to be more desirable for marriage. In Khoisan’s culture, female massage their buttocks with special ointment so they will swell, and their genitalia are also stretched.... [tags: Hottentot Venus Barbara Chase Riboud]
1959 words (5.6 pages)
- Angelic Overview ANGELIC OVERVIEW: "Angels are spirits," proclaimed St. Augustine. St. Thomas Aquinas believed that angels were pure spirit, having no matter or mass, and taking up no space; but Thomas believed angels could assume bodies at will. The purpose of angels is the same as mankind: to love and serve the Lord. However, being that angels are not material beings, and possibly from a different dimension, they can serve the Lord in many different ways. Angels have far greater will and intellect than we have.... [tags: social issues]
2231 words (6.4 pages)