Winter’s Tees & More has been in the Chilton County area for around three years now. Our business allows customers to custom design shirts any way they would like. With the cutting edge technology we use, we offer our customers an easy experience for customizing their apparel from the image or graphic of their choice and the material and style that is comfortable to them. The ultimate form of expression to us is creativity and there are no limits to what our customers will be able to communicate. Some people may show their sportsmanship to a particular sports team or they may have a social message and specific cause to promote. Whatever they choose, we are willing to supply and print embroidery or screen printing (Entrepreneur).
Products and Services
Winters Tee’s & More will offer customers a variety of ways to create and design their own custom apparel. T-shirts will be the majority of our customer’s orders, however other styles of shirts and hats are also offered. With our screen printing machine, we will use printer sublimation technology that allows a high quality computer image to be applied to the fabric. Many other companies in the area allow minimum order but our printing cost will be effective enough to offer customers the ability to order just one unit. Finally, the customer may choose, supply their own image, choose an image from our library or have an artist to create an image for them.
Winters Tee’s & More is a custom t-shirt company that will offer customers a choice of imagery (ours or theirs) to apply to the front or back of a shirt.
Sublimation is a process using heat to transfer (embed) ink into a fabric surface such as a shirt...
... middle of paper ...
...t custom shirts and apparel. A computer programmer/designer has been identified as a candidate to manage the design, implementation, and maintenance of the website. The majority of the tasks will be completed by him; a few tasks that are outside of his skill set will be subcontracted to other associates.
"Chilton County, Alabama." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 03 Oct. 2014. Web. 6 Mar. 2014.
"Clanton, Alabama." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 7 Oct. 2014. Web. 11 Mar. 2014.
"Custom Printed T-Shirts Business Plan." Sample. N.p., n.d. Web. 4 Mar. 2014.
"Do Your Market Research | SBA.gov." Do Your Market Research | SBA.gov. N.p., n.d. Web. 5 Mar. 2014.
"How to Create a Marketing Plan." Entrepreneur. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Mar. 2014.
Vitez, Osmond. "Competitive Business Strategies." Small Business. Demand Media, n.d. Web. 6 Mar. 2014.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- MKTG 1275- STRATEGIC MARKETING LECTURER: CHARLES TEE CLASS: LF01 GROUP 13 FRIDAY 12-3PM SOO ZUO XIN RACHEL 3565810 RAYNA CHEE WAN TING 3565946 LEE PAN YING 3566055 WONG AI QI TRICIA 3565859 PEH JIA ZHENG 3505552 WORD COUNT: 3344 Table of Contents 1. Introduction.................................................................................................................................... 5 2. Company’s History, Development and Growth ................................................................................. [tags: Strategic management, Marketing, SWOT analysis]
1019 words (2.9 pages)
- Tourism Marketing Question 3 A: Destination objectives- The first objective for Destination Queenstown is to maintain peak season through summer/winter because Queenstown is very busy in peak season and they are trying to maintain visitor numbers. To develop shoulder seasons in spring and autumn, this will bring more people to Queenstown when it is not so busy but there are still amazing experiences in Queenstown. To increase visitors stay days, increase visitor spend and build strategic partnerships, to bring more profit for Queenstown and build stronger relationships with partnerships.... [tags: Marketing, Marketing research, Tourism]
1459 words (4.2 pages)
- Some businesses, such as those in the fashion or cropping and harvesting industries, rely on the seasons for certain product sales. When the seasons change business owner, or their hired marketers, have to make adjustments to the market plan. The strategy used in this process is referred to as a seasonal marketing strategy. In retrospect the four seasons are of course spring, summer, fall, and winter. Seasonal marketing should be in sync with the seasons. Sure each season holds a significant holiday, but seasonal marketing is not always based on those holidays (Wagner).... [tags: Marketing, Marketing strategy, Business]
1372 words (3.9 pages)
- An Assessment of Elizabeth Winters as a Manager of DMPS Relationship building Ms. Winters’ predecessors had learned the hard way the importance of an integrated peer network. When Maddox reorganised the divisions in 1999 in order to encourage collaboration and enhance the combination of expertise across units, he unintentionally separated the marketing and product development teams. Similarly, as some DMPS employees had noted, CW tended to isolate their new ventures “while they were ‘incubating’ ” – possibly stemming from the existing culture that valued individual contributions over combined efforts – and that there was indeed a need to have a more integrated network of groups.... [tags: Business Management Analysis]
1632 words (4.7 pages)
- Overview Ambush marketing “occurs when one brand pays to become the official sponsor of an event (most often athletic) and another competing brand to cleverly connect itself with the event, without paying the sponsorship fee, more frustratingly, without breaking any laws”(Sauer, 2002). Ambush marketing is something that every sporting event must deal with. From the vendor-selling knock off to the large corporation buying billboard space outside of a baseball park, these are all forms of ambush marketing.... [tags: Marketing ]
1173 words (3.4 pages)
- Markering Introduction Steve Case founded America Online (AOL) in pre-Internet days when the networking of various computer systems was rather informal and difficult for all but the highly computer-literate to accomplish. His goal was to make accessing these networks easy enough for anyone to manage. Though AOL has changed dramatically since those days, ease of use has remained a primary consideration in all changes visible to the user. Much maligned by the more "serious" services (and their subscribers) in the past, AOL has risen to be the industry leader despite challenges and the image of being the J.R.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing BTEC Coursework]
576 words (1.6 pages)
- Marketing Mix The success of a company relies greatly upon proper marketing. A company must have a proper mix of all the elements and marketing efforts in order to produce desirable sales results. This mix will include the variables and tools a company will use to satisfy the business objective and the needs of their potential customers. This mix which is determined by marketing research and experimentation is commonly known as the marketing mix. This mix consists of four variables which the business world often refers to as the "Four P's".... [tags: Business Marketing]
1557 words (4.4 pages)
- The importance of marketing: The increase in appointing a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) shows the importance of marketing for many companies. They are on the same management level as Executive Officers and Chief Financial Officers. Jack Welch, General Electrics former CEO, stated ‘Change or die’ when it comes to surviving in business. What is Marketing. This chapter will take a look back on the fundamental elements of marketing and also what is happening in the 21st century. Definition: ‘marketing is an organisational function and a set of processes for creating, communicating and delivering value to customers and for managing customer relationships in ways that benefit the organisation and... [tags: Business Marketing]
1613 words (4.6 pages)
- Extended QFD: Multi-Channel Service Concept Design LUUK SIMONS & HARRY BOUWMAN Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands ABSTRACT The objective is to develop and test a multi-channel e-services design supportmethod that meets relevant design criteria. On basis of the evaluation of existing service concept design methods, we extracted relevant design criteria, such as customer orientation, channel coherence, channel synergy, competitive positioning, speed, focus and communication, and developed an alternative service concept design method, i.e.... [tags: Business Marketing]
1785 words (5.1 pages)
- Marketing According to the American Heritage Dictionary, marketing is defined is the act or process of buying and selling in a market, but what are some of the strategies that successful corporations use to gain an advantage over their competition. Successful companies invest up front to develop an advertising and promotions plan, which clearly outlines the goals and strategies of the organization. Once the plan is in place and ready to implement, identification of target markets must be determined.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing BTEC Coursework]
495 words (1.4 pages)