There are four different types of seasons. They are Summer, Spring, Fall, and Winter. They each hold its own period in which they occur. Some days are long and some days are short depending on the season. Different weather, daylight hours, holidays, and different events are all events in which occur throughout the season. The events that can occur also depends on what’s the season. In each season, there are different activities that can be accomplished. For example, some seasons contain certain holidays that occur in them like Christmas, which only happens in the winter. There are a numerous amount of great activities to do during each season, but one specific season tops all of them. Out of all of the seasons, winter is the best season.
Winter obtains the last position of the year as the last season and the coldest. The season of winter has several great objects about it that are just unique and better than the rest of the seasons. In addition, several parts can only be done during winter. There are several fun things to do like playing with the snow and making things out of it. A family can come together, create more family connections, and become stronger all in winter. Winter obtains a big holiday, which is Christmas, and there are presents and then the family can be more involved and closer together. Throughout the season, there are some other nice activities where someone can be involved in with the rest of their family. Spending times like Christmas with more people lasts more than spending it all alone. During winter, since it is also cold, families are able to bond more because of the amount of time increased in being able to do so. An example would be like when it becomes cold outside then everyone becomes too col...
... middle of paper ...
... the best season out of the whole year. The best season, which is winter, is better than the rest because there are a variety of events that happen during winter than the rest of the other seasons. In addition, winter possesses the chance for people to play with snow, play games, spend more time with their family, and eat a variety of different foods. That was the best part about winter. Winter holds the position of best season than the rest because there are a variety of people who have never seen snow or like to play in it. Finally, winter possesses the title as the best. Winter cannot become boring unlike the other seasons because of all the activities that are happening. Even though all of the seasons may carry some similarities, they are still very different. If the seasons were to be ranked in order from best to worst, winter would be ranked as number one.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- My favorite season of the year is summer because of the warm weather, the school vacation, and the endless fun. I really enjoy the warm weather because it’s the perfect atmosphere to do outdoor activities. My favorite part about summer has to be the fact that school is closed for two months. During summer, you’re free to do whatever you want, not worrying about curfew or waking up early for school. Summer time is a great time to relax with friends and family by soaking up the sun at a beach or simply having dinner together.... [tags: Favorite Season, Descriptive]
524 words (1.5 pages)
- Keeping Your Family Comfortable This Winter Merritt Island, like most of the Florida coast gets below the freezing point several days in winter. This is normally a problem especially to people that are new to the place. Being a place of the extremes, it is good to provide a home environment where your family can be comfortable. AC Jacksonville FL -based maintenance company advises that you set up a strategy to maintain the house within desirable temperature range and humidity levels to shield the entire family from the pangs of extreme weather.... [tags: preparing for the cold season]
551 words (1.6 pages)
- Seeing our lives and our journey, through our call to ministry, is a scenario that I have never thought to take time and think about. But sitting here and reading through Palmer’s illustration, has allowed for me to see my times throughout my calling in the aspect of the four seasons. Through much prayer, listening and thinking, I have been able to draw connections to times in my calling to all four season illustrations. It is almost as if each part of my calling has been in a different season, but those seasons line up into each other to create this beautiful cycle of calling to myself.... [tags: Season, Winter, Ayumi Hamasaki, Spring]
1223 words (3.5 pages)
- In a perfect world, the holiday season conjures up images of caroling, gift-wrapping, snowball-fights, and memories shared with your family and friends. However, the most wonderful time of the year actually probably leaves you feeling over-fed, heavy, bloated and contemplating why ‘yet-again’ you have allowed ourselves to slip off the ‘wellness bandwagon’ falling into a deep-deep slump. Knowing this is is coming, why do you lose all control every single winter forgo all exercise and eat way to many slices of apple pie.... [tags: Mind, Consciousness, A Great Way to Care]
800 words (2.3 pages)
- It was near the end of the season we had just 3 games left and I had just recovered from my injury on my left shoulder. The day before we had our game we had one more practice which usually consisted of just going over plays and no hitting. During one of the drills the coaches put the 2nd string defense in for the Offensive line to practice against. I was lined up ready to run through the play like we normally do but the guy I was supposed to be blocking thought we were running through the play full speed and I wasn’t ready for it.... [tags: Anesthesia, Surgery, Injury]
1250 words (3.6 pages)
- A cold, depressing, long period of time where people are upset and broke from the cost of happiness; runny noses, cheeks rosy and never feeling dressed warm enough: Is it really the most wonderful time of the year. In my eyes, it is. Winter to me; is something completely different. A time where you wake up snuggled up with the heat blaring, a time where everything around you takes your breath away and a time where what you have is cherished most. What is truly so great about winter. The atmosphere changes, the spirituality really stands out due to Christmas and happiness is like the flu that we all manage to catch.... [tags: Persuasive Essay, Argumentative Essay]
787 words (2.2 pages)
- The Winter's Tale by William Shakespeare Shakespeare creates many topics for discussion throughout his play, The Winter's Tale. For many of these themes, multiple viewpoints can be derived from the thoughts, words, and actions of the characters in the play. The reasoning for Shakespeare's title is indeed one of the aforementioned topics. Firstly, the title helps to set the stage for which the play takes place. Numerous references hint to the fact that the play is staged mostly during the winter season or close to it.... [tags: Papers]
751 words (2.1 pages)
- The aroma of schnitzel, cigarettes and exhaust filled the air; the road from my home lead to downtown. a path walked hundreds, if not thousands of times by my family. The lights lining Wilhelmstrasse at night, large Weinachtsmarkts in the winter and the Rhein Main Grille are the most vivid memories of my time spent out of the United States. Fall was my favorite season; the leaves falling and scattering across the park is a memory that makes my home memorable. Growing up as an American in a foreign country had a significant impact on my life.... [tags: Father, Mother, Culture of Germany, Family]
1139 words (3.3 pages)
- If I had to choose my favorite season it would be a very difficult choice. All four seasons are unique in their own special way, such as the climate, scenery, and activities. Although I enjoy the warmer months of summer, I also enjoy the cooler months of winter. In a sense, I have narrowed my favorite seasons down to two; summer and winter. The biggest difference between summer and winter is the climate. One of the main attractions of summer is the warm weather. I like being outside on a bright sunny day, and letting the sun warm my body.... [tags: Personal Narrative]
517 words (1.5 pages)
- 5 Fall And Winter Makeup Trends Overview It’s so unfortunate that we had to surrender to reality because the last days of last summer took away every trace of our tan. Luckily, we got the opportunity to try the latest makeup trends to enhance our looks. In order to outline the makeup for the fall winter trends 2015, let’s start with the eyes by analyzing the fashion shows and spotted 5 eye makeup trends we should copy. You will definitely one that suits your needs. If not, you will make some improvements to look attractive and unique in your own way.... [tags: Cosmetics, Eye, Eyelid]
740 words (2.1 pages)