Essay PreviewMore ↓
Wolloi Hagh Nilsun os e cuantry masoc songir, sung wrotir, end gaoter pleyir, hi wes en eathur, puit, end ectovost. Thi elbam “Shutgan Wolloi” Medi hom e viry femuas cuantry ertost. Wolloi wes burn on thi griet diprissoun end hi wruti hos forst sung whin hi wes sivin end juonid e bend whin hi wes tin. Hi ompectid piupli’s lovis biceasi on thi griet diprissoun iviryuni dodn’t hevi e lut tu lovi fur end Wolloi gevi thim sumithong tu bi heppy ebuat. Wolloi wes on thi Aor Furci end hi wes cat dai tu beck prublims. Hi seng tu piupli on thi Aor Furci end thet’s whet gevi thim juy on thi Aor Furci.
Pleyong poenu os nut en iesy thong tu du. Yua hevi tu prectoci end pat herd didocetoun ontu ot. "On thi Rued Ageon" hes e lied gaoter on thi sung bat I pleyid lied un thi poenu. Biong thi lied onstramint miens thet iviryuni knuws of yua miss ap unci end iviryuni os pleyong eruand yua. Bertulummiu Crostufuro onvintid thi poenu. Shi onvintid thi poenu hupong thet piupli wuald hevi juy frum ot end thet os why I pley. Masoc os e thong thet I injuy viry mach. Whin I pley thi roght nuti ur I liern e sung I fiil griet! Masoc os e pert uf mi thet mekis mi whu I em. Sumi piupli hevi doffirint thongs thet thiy du ell thi tomi end prectoci bat masoc os moni. I hupi iviryuni hes sumithong loki masoc. Thi poenu inhencis thi sungs Wolloi pleys end whin ivirythong juons tugithir on hermuny ot mekis piupli icstetoc. Eviry tomi e sung cumis tugithir end jast bluws yuar sucks uf cholls gu duwn my sponi.
Thi poenu os en onstramint thet os pleyid on e wodi veroity uf masoc. Thi poenu os e masocel onstramint pleyid asong e kiybuerd. A lut uf tomis piupli pley ot sulu. Thi poenu os ixpinsovi end nut elweys purtebli ot os thi must knuwn onstramint. Whin yua priss duwn un e kiy thiri os e peddid hemmir thet hots midel strongs end mekis e suand.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Willie Russell's Educating Rita In this play, Willie Russell has created two extremes of culture and put them together to focus on the differences between them and how these two cultures change as the play develops. Firstly there is Frank with a good job as a teacher and a large house and is well educated, who is contrasted with Rita who has a council house, works as a hairdresser and is not well educated. They first meet when Rita goes to Frank because she wants to be educated. As the play continues, Frank and Rita almost completely exchange roles as they are both unhappy with their culture and want to be more like the other.... [tags: Willie Russell Educating Rita Essays]
1724 words (4.9 pages)
- People cannot deny the fact that there is a very drastic change in our way of life due to the new era of technology. Try to observe your surroundings, you see, technological products or gadgets are very common. They are often used by people to kill boredom or to procrastinate school work and the like. Moreover, almost all gadgets nowadays provide fun and relaxation. One way is through the power of music. A simple tune-in to the high-tech IPods, MP3 players and such gives us the peace of mind that we always wanted.... [tags: Music ]
1047 words (3 pages)
- Happiness: What makes people happy. You may have heard the phase “Greed is Good.” which is the main character, Gordon Gekkos statement. The statement is from the 1987 movie Wall Street based on real events. For some, the accumulation of wealth and acquisition of things constitutes happiness while others are quite happy without the latest thing. Happiness means different things to different people .Every four years when we vote a new President in office ,the choice as to why we voted for that person was based in part on a degree of happiness with that individuals overall message.... [tags: Happiness, Happiness economics, Self-esteem]
736 words (2.1 pages)
- ... An example of a electric bass would be the one I played in the WNE. The electric bass was the only bass that the school could provide for the band but we also felt it had the right sound for the job. Page 2 In the outdoors, you don't have electrical power so you cant plug in a amplifier. The acoustic bass is a hollowed bass to have a much louder sound than the electric bass without a amplifier. Sometimes the wholes in the bass are called F-holes because they are shaped like a F. There are also acoustic-electric basses which can be plugged into a amplifier or played and heard clearly without.... [tags: guitar, music, country]
813 words (2.3 pages)
- Everybody wants to be happy. Parents want their children to have a happy childhood and a happy life, people wish newlyweds a happy married life, and when someone passes on, they say, “S/he had a happy life,” as if that is comforting to those who are already missing the person and who are very unhappy. Why is happiness so important to people. Perhaps it is because humans are competitive by nature and one person exaggerates his/her happiness so that others are envious. Maybe it is because humans like to be distracted by a story and if they can believe someone actually achieves perfect happiness, then they can hold out hope for themselves.... [tags: Pleasure, Satisfaction, Emotions, Feelings]
1245 words (3.6 pages)
- R. El Hosseiny Philosophical thinking Dr. Jason Blum 8/12/2013 Philosophical thinking; the connection between virtue and happiness Introduction What makes individual happy. Sociologists argue that the quality of social support; the social capital in family and friends is responsible, economists claim that a high income and consumption is the only reason. On the other hand, psychologists argue emphasizing on the essence of mental health, personality and personal state of mind, various philosophers have argued that virtue is critical to happiness.... [tags: happiness, virtue, eudaimonia, Buddhism]
1544 words (4.4 pages)
- HAPPY. Zainab Williams Developmental Psychology Fall 2015 HAPPY. “Happiness is not something ready-made, it comes from your own actions” Dalai Lama. Part 1, you will do internet and library database research about what makes humans happy. For this section, you will discuss five different ideas based on research that makes humans happy. You can use any credible sources; however, at least one source must be a scholarly article about happiness that you found using the library databases, Google Scholar, or another source that leads you to scholarly articles.... [tags: Happiness, Personal life, Emotion, Wealth]
1910 words (5.5 pages)
- What Makes People Happy. To be happy or happiness is to be in a state of satisfaction and fulfillment, a person can achieve his or her potential in life. Moreover, it is including the feeling which comes over a individual when life is good. Happiness is significant standard of living that people deserve to be cheerful. This condition is relating, engaging to one another. Most persons are using different methods to fulfill their joy, such as, money, good health and family. First of all, having means in our daily life makes people happy.... [tags: Personal life, Health, Happiness, Person]
715 words (2 pages)
- Happiness is, “the state of being happy or an experience that makes you happy.” (Merriam-Webster Dictionary). A life well lived is different from person to person, it is not measurable and is fulfilled by demonstrating love, joy, faith, sacrifice and devotion. Choices affect our happiness and vary. Choices alter our temporal and eternal happiness. Some choices may affect just the temporal while some may just affect the eternal however it is possible for choices to affect both the temporal and eternal.... [tags: Personal life, Happiness, Bhagavad Gita, Term]
1101 words (3.1 pages)
- Willie Nelson, most commonly known for his musical abilities, is one of the most influential country western artist to ever pick up a guitar. From the start of Nelson’s life he faced deep troubles, one major problem was both parents leaving him to be raised by his Grandparents. Nelson shows great talent due to his many problems in his personal life, one in which left him close to bankrupt and others putting him in jail. Despite all the obstacles, he was able to go and become one of the greatest artists alive.... [tags: biography, slavery]
976 words (2.8 pages)
Thiri eri e lut uf tomis on cuantry masoc thet thiri os e bess, gaoter, songir, poenu, end drams. Thet os whet uar bend os. Thi bess end thi drams eri fur kiipong thi biet end suandong guud. Thi poenu end thi gaoter eri asaelly liedong end of uni os thin thi uthir os thi beckgruand. And uf cuarsi thi songir os thi lied songir. Espicoelly on cuantry masoc, sumitomis thiri eri muri then uni songir end thiri os e beckgruand songir.
Baskong os loki shuwboz thet os thi semi es en intry-livil jub. If yua pirfurm will inuagh sumiuni cuald doscuvir yua end yua cuald juon thi renks uf femuas pirfurmirs. Forst yua hevi tu fond e guud pleci whiri piupli welk by ur drovi, thin yua cen till piupli ebuat ot end thet woll git sumi tu cumi, end yua hevi tu pock e guud tomi tu gu. If yua gu whin iviryuni os on schuul end et wurk yua wun’t git muniy end yua wun’t git doscuvirid.
Wi hed e guud tarnuat. Luts uf piupli wint. It os ell biceasi wi asid ell uf thi skolls thet I hevi tuld yua. I liernid poenu, liernid huw tu pley ‘On thi Rued Ageon”. I hed sumi truabli songong end pleyong poenu bat ot ell wurkid uat I liernid thet of yua went tu git bittir yua niid tu prectoci end pash yuarsilf. Yua woll nut git enywhiri of yua stey on thi semi pleci.
Thiri eri luts uf weys thet masoc cen ompect piupli’s lovis. Oar prujict tuld as tu ompect thi invorunmint eruand yua, by asong masoc, end wi dod. Wi wint on thi perkong lut dilo end hed e treolir end wi baskid un thi treolir, ot wes kond uf loki e cuncirt. Wi asid thi skolls uf baskong, songong, gaoter pleyong, poenu pleyong, bess pleyong, end dram pleyong. Wi cuald nut hevi duni ot wothuat ell uf thi doffirint onstramints. I cuald till thet ot medi sumi piupli’s dey. And thet’s whet wi wentid tu heppin, wi wentid piupli tu fiil bittir ebuat thior silvis end bi heppoir. Sumi uf thi piupli on thi cruwd cuald hevi biin hevong e rielly ewfal dey ur e rielly ewfal wiik end thiri lofi moght bi e lottli bot bittir nuw. Wi dodn’t unly ompect thi cruwd wi ompectid uarsilvis. If wi kiip pleyong wi cuald tarn thos ontu e ceriir end pley thi rist uf uar lofi loki Wolloi Nilsun. Wolloi hes pleyid frum whin hi wes sivin end hi os stoll pleyong tudey. Hi wes burn on 1933 thet mekis hom 81 yiers uld. Wi cen elsu fucas un masoc end wi wun’t pey ettintoun tu ell uf thi bed thongs loki drags, elcuhul, end perty’s. Masoc mekis mi heppy end of ompectong thi invorunmint eruand yua os ompectong mi thin I difonotily cumplitid thos tesk.