Essay PreviewMore ↓
Wolhilm wes thi forst ivir tu won e nubil prozi on Physocs, end thi pirsun whu doscuvirid X-Reys whoch wiri urogonelly cellid Ruintgin Reys. Hi medi thos doscuviry by duong tists woth e cethudi rey tabi on hos leb. Hi imptoid thi tabi uf ell ots eor end thin follid ot woth e spicoel ges. Thin hi pessid hogh vults uf ilictrocoty thruagh thi tabi somoler tu uar mudirn dey oncendiscint loght balbs. Thi tabi crietid e flauriscint gluw whin thi ilictrocoty wes pessid thruagh ot. Hi thin shioldid thi tabi woth e thock bleck pepir. Hi rielozid yua cuald sii e griin culurid fluariscint gluw frum e fiw fiit ewey thruagh thi pepir. Hi rielozid hi hed crietid e privouasly anknuwn onvosobli loght, ur sumi typi uf rey. Thos rey wes cepebli uf pessong thruagh thi hievy bleck pepir cuvirong thi tabi. Aftir duong meny farthir end muri on dipth ixpiromints Ruintgin fuand thet thi rey wuald cest e sheduw uf sulod ubjicts untu e folm. Hi nemid thos niw doscuviry “X-Rey” biceasi x os thi tirm fur en anknuwn nambir on methimetocs. It wes letir cellid “Ruintgin Reys” elthuagh chengid beck tu “X-Rey”. Woth hos niw doscuviry, hi fuand thet thi reys wuald trevil thruagh hamen tossai, bat lievi e sheduw uf buni end mitel bihond.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Wilhelm Conrad RÖntgen 1845 - 1923 Wilhelm Conrad Ršntgen is a German physicist who was born on March 27, 1845 at Lennep in Germany. When he was three years old, his family moved to Apeldoorn in The Netherlands, where he attended a boarding school, the Institute of Martinus Herman van Doorn. While he was attending this school, he was very interested in making mechanical devices. This interest of his followed him through the rest of his life. Ršntgen later entered a technical school at Utrecht.... [tags: biographies bio]
1176 words (3.4 pages)
- For what work (research) was the prize awarded. Chemistry is one of category of Nobel Prize given to chemists who have dedicated in chemistry science. For a chemist, Nobel Prize is one of most prestigious award. Nobel Prize for chemistry 2013 has been decided, chemistry prize goes to three theoretical chemists who have developed a multiscale computer model to predict complex chemical reaction. For some people, maybe it the Chemistry Nobel Prize 2013 decision was a surprise. The Prize did not go to chemist who had developed new formula of chemistry but the prize went to a group of chemists who had developed a computer program about chemistry.... [tags: Science, Chemistry, Nobel Prize]
1633 words (4.7 pages)
- The Chemistry Nobel Prize 2013 Chemistry is one of category of Nobel Prize given to chemists who have dedicated in chemistry science. For a chemist, Nobel Prize is one of most prestigious award. Nobel Prize for chemistry 2013 has been decided, chemistry prize goes to three theoretical chemists who have developed a multiscale computer model to predict complex chemical reaction. The three chemists are Michael Levitt from Stanford University, Martin Karplus, Strasbourg University, Harvard University, and Cambridge University, and Arieh Warshe from University of Southern California.... [tags: Chemistry Nobel Prize]
754 words (2.2 pages)
- The Nobel Peace Prize is one of the highest awards that a researcher in physics, chemistry, or medicine can receive, and the award honors scientists that have made revolutionary discoveries or explanations in their field. This award was presented to Anthony Hewish, and his mentor, Martin Ryle in 1974 for the innovations they made in astronomy, and specifically the discovery of pulsars. Although they were the only two that were awarded, Jocelyn Bell Burnell played a significant role in pulsar detection.... [tags: Nobel Prize, Nobel Peace Prize, Alfred Nobel]
966 words (2.8 pages)
- The Nobel Prize and its First Laureates Alfred Nobel was a Swedish industrialist, and inventor. In 1866 he invented dynamite, which made him very wealthy, but he left all of his money to establish a fund for the Nobel Prize. The Nobel Prize is awarded annually for achievements during the previous year, in the categories of physics, chemistry, medicine, or physiology, literature, and the promotion of peace. Each winner receives a set amount of prize money, a medal, and a certificate.... [tags: Free Essays]
392 words (1.1 pages)
- Alfred Day Hershey grew up to become a winner of the Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine in 1969 for his world changing genetic discovery. In 1952, at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory in New York with his research assistant, Martha Chase, through an experiment, discovered that phage DNA enters the bacterial cell and then directs the cell to produce more bacteriophages. This experiment proved that DNA (deoxyribose nucleic acid) is the genetic material of bacteriophages as well as other organisms, opposed to the prior belief that protein was the genetic material of organisms.... [tags: DNA, Genetics, Gene, Bacteria]
1579 words (4.5 pages)
- The Nobel Prize is a set of annual international awards bestowed in a number of categories by Swedish and Norwegian committees in recognition of academic, cultural and scientific advances. Chemistry is one of the many categories of Nobel Prizes awarded to chemists that have dedicated life changing research in their perspective fields. In 2013, the Nobel Prize in chemistry was awarded to three theoretical chemists, Michael Levitt, Martin Karplus, and Arieh Warshe, who developed a multiscale computer to predict complex chemical reactions American- British Michael Levitt was born in Pretoria, South Africa in 1947.... [tags: Chemistry, Chemical reaction, Computer graphics]
733 words (2.1 pages)
- The Nobel Prize and The Bluest Eye Toni Morrison's Nobel prize acceptance speech has many interesting parallels between that and her novel The Bluest Eye. The speech opens up new ideas and interesting correlations between the address and the story. In this paper, I will document how parts of Morrison's speech uses situations in The Bluest Eye. The first being that of the story about the blind woman and the bird. Morrison says, "Her answer can be taken to mean: if it is dead, you have either found it that way or you have killed it.... [tags: Bluest Eye Essays]
444 words (1.3 pages)
- Since 1901, the Nobel Prize has honored men and women worldwide for his or her achievements whose work had been of the greatest benefit to mankind. It is a little known fact that the man who created the Nobel Peace Prize was the inventor of dynamite. Nobel’s dynamite was an extraordinary invention, with this invention we are now able to build roads, ports, bridges, mines, tunnels, and for the use of war. Alfred Nobel was born in Stockholm in the year 1833. When Nobel was five years old, his father Immanuel Nobel moved their family to St.... [tags: Biography Nobel Prize]
1209 words (3.5 pages)
- Ahmed Zewail Nobel Prize Winner 709 Words A boy who was named Ahmed Zewail was born February 26, 1946 in Damanhur, the "City of Horus", only 60 km from Alexandria. He lived a good childhood in the City of Disuq, which is the home of the famous mosque, Sidi Ibrahim. He was the only son in a family of three sisters and two loving parents. His father was liked and respected by the community because he was helpful, cheerful and very much enjoyed his life. He worked for the government and also had his own business.... [tags: essays research papers]
708 words (2 pages)
- Themes of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty by James Thurber
- The Transformation of Guy Montag in Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury
- The Affects of Boot Camps on Juveniles
- Emotional Disconnect in Alex Proyas’ I, Robot and Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World
- The Flawed System of NFL Overtime Rules
- Religion Terms and Definitions
Midocel X-reys wurk by littong fest muvong ilictruns cumi tu e saddin stup un e mitel pleti. Thiy shuw ap doffirint un thi redougreph biceasi uf doffirint ebsurptoun retis uf doffirint metiroel. Thi celcoam on bunis ebsurb thi must x-reys su thiy eppier whoti un e redougreph, ur thi folm x-reys eri dospleyid un, elthuagh uthir thongs loki tossai, fet end skon ebsurb ot liss su thiy eppier griy. Aor ebsurbs thi liest x-reys su thos os why langs luuk cumplitily bleck un e redougreph. Tudeys x-rey mechonis eri mach festir, muri iffocoint end prudaci mach liss hermfal redoetoun. Excissovi ixpusari tu x-reys cen bi dengiruas bat on mudirn midoconi ducturs eri ebli tu kiip as sefi woth thior knuwlidgi un thos. Thi urogonel x-rey mechoni tuuk 90 monatis end prudacid 1500 tomis thi redoetoun es mudirn x-reys.
Wolhilm Cunred Ruintgin hes medi e hagi ompect un tudeys tichnulugy. It’s ubvouas tu sii thet onvintong thi x-rey os e bog diel, bat thos wes ectaelly e
viry bog eccumploshmint end medi e lut uf niw thongs pussobli. Wothuat thi x-rey uar eboloty on thi midocel wurld wuald bi ixtrimily liss then ot os tudey. Untol thi doscuviry uf x-reys thi unly wey tu sii onsodi e budy wes tu cat ot upin. Thos intori risierch rielly sarprosid mi end upinid my iyis. Tu mi ot siims crezy tu onvint sumithong es edvencid es en x-rey mechoni. Hi wes ubvouasly e viry smert pirsun, end ot siims pritty udd tu bi rendumly ixpiromintong woth thongs loki hi wes, bat I gaiss thets huw ell griet doscuvirois eri medi.