1. What Are Your Weaknesses?
This is among the commonly asked questions of all time during a job interview. Handle it with care by limiting your weakness and give emphasis to your strengths when this question is asked. Stay away from personal qualities and focus on expert attributes: "I am always working on improving my communication skills to be a more successful moderator. I recently joined Jumia, which I find extremely helpful."
2. Why Should We Hire You?
In this question, summary your experiences: For example, you could say, With five years ' experience working in a financial industry and with my proven record of saving the business money, I could make a big difference in your company. I 'm positive I would be a great asset to your team."
3. Why Do You Want to Work Here?
The Interviewer is listening for an answer that proves that you 've thought about this and you’re not sending out your resume simply because you heard there is an opening in the company. For instance "I 've chosen key companies whose mission statements are in accordance with my skills, where I know I could be excited for what the company does, and this organization is high on my lists of desirable choices."
... middle of paper ...
...about your goals and ambitions and why this job will get you closer to them.
13; What are you looking for in a new position?
Tip-off: Basically, the same things that the position you’re applying for has to offer. Be specific and direct to the point.
14. What type of work environment do you prefer?
Tip-off: Again, the answer to this question should be one that 's similar to the environment of the company you 're applying to. Be specific and direct to the point.
15. How would your boss and co-workers describe you?
Above all, be honest (remember, that if you get the job, the new career manager will be calling your former supervisors and companies!). At that point, try to pull out strengths and traits you haven 't discussed in different areas of the interview, for example, your strong work ethics or your willingness to contribute on different activities when required.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Hire A Teacher To Work In Your Startup Startups are known for using unconventional and sometimes far-fetched ideas to start their companies and even crazier ideas to grow their businesses. Here’s yet another crazy idea that will work for someone interested in a startup. Hire a teacher. As crazy as it may sound, hiring a teacher can tremendously help start your business and eventually grow your business. What Teachers Bring to the Table Teachers are first and foremost, extreme multi-taskers.... [tags: Problem solving, Education, Knowledge]
1014 words (2.9 pages)
- Why Should We Hire You. by Jim Maloney "Why should we hire you", by Jim Maloney is a brilliant source of information explaining several different variables about the workforce. Jim Maloney's essay explains in detail the four key points that will help us answer his question, "Why should we hire you." The author's first point and question that he makes is, "Why should I be hired?" This question is a every crucial point which when considered in preparing resume and application letters will increase chances in receiving crucial interview opportunities.... [tags: Papers]
397 words (1.1 pages)
- Purpose statement The Purpose of this memo is to inform you of what we would like to do with our company, Chocoholics Anonymous, moving forward. We want to address the plan you proposed regarding firing one of our two managers as well as layout why we think this is not in the best interest of our company. Your Concern We understand that your main concern is that the profits of the company are too low, and that in order to fix that you believe we should fire a manager and hire part-time employees.... [tags: Ethics, Management, Economics, Layoff]
1575 words (4.5 pages)
- Introduction Many people share the belief that accountants, both external and internal are only used for companies or businesses but they also provide services to individuals. Accountants are perhaps the best tools a person can go to for aid in their finances. Accountants assist in a person’s use of money, giving advice, preparing tax information and overall handling a person’s accounts. There are several benefits in hiring an accountant to assist in one’s personal finances. Though people are able to file their taxes on their taxes on their own, they aren’t necessarily going to get the outmost refund or pay less than they could.... [tags: filing taxes, financial institutions, investments]
1010 words (2.9 pages)
- Main Body: Programmers in this day and age of Information technology have become a necessity for both application and website development. Big shot organizations and IT firms dedicate themselves in the constant hunt for the right programmer for the job. These organizations are in for the constant hiring process to get hold of the right programmer for hire. But when it comes to interviews and coding tests only few survivors are left to be fit for the job. Most of these fellow programmers get rejected for one reason or the other.... [tags: choosing the right person for the job]
702 words (2 pages)
- Far too often there is a common misconception that there is no need to hire a wedding planner to assist you on your big day. People believe they’re not necessary anymore because there’s the internet, online wedding websites, Pinterest, etc. and hiring a planner is just an additional expense on the list of costs you are already about to incur. Well, let me start of by saying that contrary to this popular belief, wedding planners are VERY important and TOTALLY worth investing in. Sometimes you can even save money.... [tags: Wedding, Marriage, Anxiety, 2008 singles]
1759 words (5 pages)
- By now you should be discussing price. Let them know your first order will be small as this is standard for your company when first doing business with a new manufacturer. If they are serious, they should be ready for the sample stage. Once they have answered all of my questions, I then ask for a sample. Once again, they will try to get you to pay for a sample, which at that point you should tell them you don’t pay for samples. Some of your manufactures won’t respond which is fine. Others will give you all the reasons why you should pay for a sample.... [tags: If You Have to Ask, Need, Trademark, Want]
1558 words (4.5 pages)
- HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT: TO HIRE RECRUITMENT AGENCY. CURRENT STAFFING SITUATION: Currently at ABC Company we need to hire six new employees and a department supervisor as soon as possible. We’ve had a number of employees leave over a short period of time because of early retirement packages that were accepted at the end of the fiscal year. I have been asked to find the best and quickest way to hire and test qualified employees over the next four weeks. FINDINGS: PROS AND CONS Below are the most common results I found when researching the pros and cons of using a recruiting agency.... [tags: Recruitment, Employment, Employment agency]
925 words (2.6 pages)
- In the area of collegiate sports, there have been numerous heated debates about the integrity of many things concerning the NCAA and how it handles legal and ethical issues. Two well renowned scholars tackle this issue in their co-authored book entitled “College Athletes for Hire, The Evolution and Legacy of the NCAA’s Amateur Myth” written by Allen L. Sack and Ellen J. Staurowsky. In their book, the authors enlighten the reader on such issues as athletic scholarships, professionalism in college sports, and favoritism for athletes as well as many more important legal, and ethical issues that we as a country need to address.... [tags: essays research papers]
1393 words (4 pages)
- Relationships in As You Like It "Pronounce that sentence on me, my liege. I cannot live out of her company"(Shakespeare quoted in Norton Anthology 1611). Who made these remarks about the dear Rosalind, was it Celia, the one whom she calls 'coz', or is Orlando the man that she is in love with. The question then becomes if Celia said these words what was her meaning. Is it that Celia is attracted to Rosalind as more than a friend or is this just an example of the female friendships of the time.... [tags: Shakespeare As You Like It Essays]
1433 words (4.1 pages)