a decedent from those who built America,
but where punished with the strap.
A hard earned pride comes with that.
Shut up kid! Wonderful? Black? Let me tell you the facts.
Oh…look it’s the neighborhood druggie Crackhead Carl;
stumbling down the street with his crackhead snarl.
You were gonna tell me, how wonderful it is to be black when I’m older?
Wonderful? That’s a crock! I hate my life and I smell like Satan’s cock.
Wake up kid!
Take it from me,
And old mutha fuckin G,
Growing up Black this is what you’re gonna see.
Let’s start with school, that would be best,
Where else should you develop your inferiority complex?
In your neighborhood it is so…
that minds like yours are unable to grow.
And because of that fact why should they invest?
In “natural born” prisoners and baby mamas no less.
You are conditioned to be unable and not dare to compete with Asians or Whites;
the permanent underclass is the destiny of your life.
Encouraged to not even try, while attending prison prep high, our children in hell.
Your only two choices: a painful life or jail.
Administrator’s steal school funds…before you start you’re already done.
Young white teachers there to pay off their loans...after five years it’s time to run.
But who better to teach the black youth, then young whites who don’t understand…
When moving out of mommy and daddy’s house is the biggest problem on their hands.
So you’re graduated and it’s off to college and you give all you can give.
You can’t keep up or is that what it is?
Or is it the racist professor, grading unfairly because your theories are better than his?
This is the time when you start to develo...
... middle of paper ...
...ods makes us good….
Just get more stuff, more and more, like and the like.
What a lame worthless life when you are white.
You believe that you’re best because of your talent, perseverance, and drive?
I guess you have never heard of white privilege or the great white lie.
Your parents have sheltered you pumping your head to the brim that you are better than the rest.
It would hurt your little heart to know you are “Google Smart” at best.
And it’s been this way throughout the ages,
I can go on about crackers, honkeys, white bread, pale face…but I don’t have enough pages.
Listen kid I’m jonezing for some delicious crack,
and I can’t stay all day,
I must get on with that.
You’ve been force fed lies, it was my responsibility to tell you what’s true.
Just always remember:
YOU’RE NOT BETTER THAN ANYONE…BUT NO ONE IS BETTER THAN YOU.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Should Individual Invest in Renewable Resources. Industrial and technological mechanics are used to power the world. In order to do this, fossil fuels have been the sole source for most of these mechanics-such as buildings, vehicles, electricity, etc. However, as mankind progresses in these advances, the demand of power sources increases with each given year, thus the world’s fossil fuel reserves are depleted at an alarming rate. In addition, the continuous use of these non-renewable resources results in deadly implications.... [tags: Fossil fuel, Wind power, Energy development]
1032 words (2.9 pages)
- Should an Administrator Invest in an Instructional Coach. After a year of finding my way as an instructional coach, learning by trial and error, and educating myself about strategies for guiding my colleagues, I’d like to share what I’ve learned about my experience. Administrators who are seeking to improve student achievement by improving teacher effectiveness might want to consider the value of having such a teacher on a building staff. When my principal called me with the idea of becoming a part-time teacher and part-time instructional coach, I had recently completed my National Board Certification in adolescent and young adult English language arts, and was eager to serve as a teacher le... [tags: Education]
2485 words (7.1 pages)
- ... Why would they spend the money obtain and transporting fossil fuels when they could produce safe, simple, and renewable energy. It is obvious that the U.S. should be spending more money towards the use of alternative energies. All the pollution currently be released into the atmosphere could be prevented by switching to the alternative energies listed above. This has been looked at by experts and they believe it has the capability to be reached by 2040 if the U.S. government and the people of the U.S.... [tags: solar, wind, geothermal, biofuels, hydogen]
688 words (2 pages)
- People are now too lazy to buy products in stores like bricks and mortar. This triggers and motivates online shopping sites to prosper. eBay as one of the examples showing how these type of online stores sell their products to make profits. Moreover, accessories, clothing, pop cultural products are the main objects that have been “sell” and “resale”; however, sneakers which is actually the most money-making merchandise for online companies. Josh Luber, a sneakerhead, that provided a data on TED talk, which showed in the past twelve months, nine million reselling shoes had made the value of 1.2 billion dollars.... [tags: Retailing, Online shopping, Electronic commerce]
704 words (2 pages)
- When searching the Internet for the terms project management, project management careers, project portfolio management, and IT project management many hits come up. Utilizing the Google search engine, there were 818,000,000 results for project management, 327,000,000 results for project management careers, 77,800,000 results for project portfolio management, and 949,000,000 results for IT project management. This paper will examine three websites that I found to provide interesting information on one of the following topics: project management, project management careers, project portfolio management, and IT project management; as well as the Project Management Institute’s Web site.... [tags: business strategies]
958 words (2.7 pages)
- Introduction After thorough research in the animation industry, it is strongly recommended that the corporation, World-Wide Investment Inc., should invest. Over the years, businesses in the animation industry have come to be known as companies that create feature films, television shows, software, comics, and more for consumers all across the globe. It is a rapidly expanding industry in today’s economy, supplying a worldwide audience with both entertainment and careers. Computer Generated Images (CGI) plays a chief role in movies, including popular films that generate millions of dollars such as the “Toy Story” series.... [tags: film, motion pictures]
1525 words (4.4 pages)
- Today, more than 40 million people worldwide live with HIV/AIDS, with 95 percent of the total living in developing countries. Since the beginning of the epidemic in 1981, more than 75 million people have contracted HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, and almost 36 million have died as a result of HIV-related causes. Although currently more people than ever before have access to life-saving antiretroviral therapy for HIV/AIDS, for every person who begins treatment, two or three others become infected with HIV.... [tags: infect, epidemic, technology]
697 words (2 pages)
- Introduction This report intends to assist the parents with their decision with which company to invest in. They would like to know the safest and most financially secure company out of Postie Plus Group Limited and Hallenstein Glasson Holdings Limited. Ratio analysis over the previous five years will be used to select the company associated with less risk. The ratio groups involved are Liquidity, Financial Structure, Asset Management, Profitability, Growth and Market Test. Also the Cash Flow analysis and non-financial analysis will be taken into consideration.... [tags: financial analysis]
1290 words (3.7 pages)
- 1.0 Introduction Finance is a mixture of both economics and accounting. Finance is generally concerned with three main areas which are corporate finance, capital markets and investments. Corporate finance or financial management is related to decisions made by a company which involves what and how much assets should a company attain and secured to maintain the optimum level of performance and maximize the asset's value. Capital Markets refers to the market where the It is very important for the manager of a business to select a suitable source of finance because There are two types of financing, long term and short term to medium term financing.... [tags: capital, invest, banking]
1049 words (3 pages)
- Investments are best way to achieve financial security. Everyone wants to achieve financial security either for investing in some business or for their old age. However, it takes effort and knowledge to invest your money in such a way that the greatest benefits can be achieved in a shorter span of time. Some investments take time but are risk free while there are others which can be highly risky, but turned in your favor will provide greatest benefits in shortest time.so think wisely and carefully before you invest.... [tags: Investment, Bond, Mutual fund]
836 words (2.4 pages)