Amazing array of discounts
Local coupon books not only save you money on local businesses, but national brands as well.
This is just a few of the types of businesses that offer discounts to you through coupon books. With these discounts, you can enjoy local as well as well-known national products and services you might not even know about.
Why businesses offer discounts
A smart business owner or marketing professional understands the way to reach new customers as well as encourage their current customers to return. They know that people value good deals and appreciate discounts. Owning a local business can be challenging at times. By adding free advertising in fundraising coupon books to their marketing strategy, they not only gain more customers, but it gives them a sense of loyalty to their community. Their advertisements and discount coupons help support the non-profit organizations that count on coupon book sales to keep their programs running.
National companies also value the advantages of advertising in coupon books. People are spending less on recreation and non-essential items than in the past. Even large companies are affected when consumers spend less. Well-known brands continue to grow when their customers can save money on the products and services they provide.
Benefits to non-profits
Being a non-profi...
... middle of paper ...
...w how much they save during the year. The savings gained by using the discount coupons is far and above the moderate cost of the book.
Local coupon books
The next time someone knocks on your door offering you the chance to purchase a local coupon book – think twice before saying no. Take a look at the businesses included in the book. You will be surprised to see many of the places that you frequent as well as businesses that may be new to the area that you would like to try. You will see national brands too - and discounts on products and services that will save you money all year long.
If you are smart shopper – you already use discount coupons. When you purchase a local discount coupon book, your discounts are at your fingertips. You will be able to download an app on your phone that will make it extra easy for you to reward yourself with money saving discounts.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Price discrimination is a pricing strategy that charges customers different prices for the same product or service. In pure price discrimination, the business charges a customer the maximum price that they are willing to pay . This practice is becoming more and more important for customers because of the discrete ways that businesses are finding to make it easier to implement them in many different ways. These are categorized into three forms; First-degree price discrimination, second-degree price discrimination and third-degree price discrimination.... [tags: Airline, Marketing, Pricing, Price discrimination]
1143 words (3.3 pages)
- I currently fall between the lowest and second 20% in terms of my household income. Over the past month, my income experienced a huge decline and my earnings now fall a little above the Health and Human Services poverty guidelines for a three person household. I have made budget adjustments, such as reducing the number of times we eat out, and researching resources available for my family. For example, I contacted my electricity company and joined a program which will provide credits towards my electricity bill each month; I have also reduced my cable bill by changing my channel subscriptions, dis-enrolled my four year old from the preschool she was attending and cancelled my gym membership.... [tags: Minimum wage, Wage, Employment]
723 words (2.1 pages)
- The Low Cost can have a High Price Thought time strategies use from companies have changed dramatically, and so the mindset of the great entrepreneurs. Before they believed the product would sell its self, and it did in that era, but now that competition has expanded worldwide, if you don’t like a store you can go to another one that sells the same items. So, now big companies have to be careful and protect its customers as much as possible. Here is where customer service jumps in to win the trust of the customers and confirm relationships with the costumers.... [tags: Social responsibility, Customer, Customer service]
1362 words (3.9 pages)
- Hospital Fiscal Year Price Increase Event Introduction In business environments, there are managerial and financial accounting personnel to maintain accounting records. Financial accounting is geared towards serving external users such as creditors, investors, and those outside of the organization. They assist external users in making investment and credit type decisions as it relates to organization-wide, monetary information. However, they are controlled by Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and cannot provide that type of information until an audit is complete.... [tags: Management accounting, Management, Control]
950 words (2.7 pages)
- In order for any health care system to be stable in their revenue cycle, it has to post charges for procedures and care provided. If these charges are not posted correctly, the payments may be affected, resulting in less income than what the system is actually owed. Clearly, without any service being provided, there is no revenue to begin with, but if the charges are not captured, a service can be provided and not billed for (Cleverley & Cameron 2007). This means the health care system provided free care or services to a patient.... [tags: Health Care Systems, Health Care Facilities]
1166 words (3.3 pages)
- Retail Background All businesses that sell goods and services to consumers fall under the umbrella of retailing, but there are numerous distinctions we can take from here. To begin with, there are department stores, discount stores, specialty stores and even seasonal retailers. In some parts of the world, the retail business is dominated by smaller family-run or regionally-targeted stores, but this market is increasingly being taken over by billion-dollar multinational conglomerates like Wal-Mart and Target.... [tags: Retail Stores, Data Security]
2623 words (7.5 pages)
- Italy has had over fifty governments since the end of the Second World War. That means almost one government every year. Politics in Italy has always been a touchy subject with the Italian community because of the unrest in their country. Dario Fo's play looks at this and in a comical, yet satirical manner exposes government tactics used. Fo's focus is mainly the issue of currency and its value. In Italy there was a time when the price of goods and services ran so high because of inflation that people were able to afford the most common things such as bread and sugar.... [tags: Performance Arts]
514 words (1.5 pages)
- Online shopping is strongly beneficial for both consumers and businesses, as it allows ease of service, customization for customers, and can increase sales and reputation of businesses. Giving the consumer the ability to shop in the comfort of their own home, without spending a large amount of time, as they may experience at a Retail location, gives them the sense of freedom while purchasing. This can improve a Company’s reputation, and allow for targeting a larger mass market by appealing to customers.... [tags: Retailing, Online shopping, Shopping]
1020 words (2.9 pages)
- One primary key to a successful health care organization is having a strategy to achieve the mission of the organization. This is particularly true in reference to creating a budget and generating revenue for a profitable bottom line of a hospital. Executives are experiencing a gap that is continuously widening between technology and hospital demands, which is causing additional conversation around pricing. According to Nugent (2004), there are three major themes to consider when it comes to strategic pricing.... [tags: Pricing, Price, Elasticity, Money]
1246 words (3.6 pages)
- Austrailian GST (Goods and Services Tax) The GST (Goods and Services Tax) proposed by the Howard government is a new tax which plans to add ten percent to the cost of every item purchased whether it be a car or a pen with only a few exceptions. The tax set to commence on July 1 2000 may still not become a reality if the senate does not have a majority vote on the issue. The VAT (Value Added Tax) of the United Kingdom is much the same tax adding seventeen and a half percent to all goods and services (although there are exceptions).... [tags: essays papers]
1091 words (3.1 pages)