The first thing that I like to share about why I choose to be a teacher and what is influencing me. The main reason that I like to be a teacher is my goals, I want to be a teacher, the addition of that influencing me are a teacher of the primary school teacher, cultural aspect and teacher identity. From the more strongly to my passion is via the fearful teachers from how they treat on their students/children.
Another reason is making me more passion about is if I could have a chance how I am going to improve my country education systems and curriculum approach. It’s about the teaching theories, general information about the education system and also about the role of a teacher. Now my country is open more opportunity for the education compare from my time at school. The economy is also interplay to the educational methods and attitude of the teachers in my country.
Teacher identity is one of the important details for education, because I believe teachers are a role model for the students/children in many other ways. Research shows again and again that children are using the similar action as their teacher while they play (Gloria Latham, Mindy Blasise, Shelly Dole, Julie Faulkner and Haren Malo...
... middle of paper ...
...ated fund of knowledge of the teachers, good theory practice, and a good foundation of the curriculum.
Blaise, M. (2011). Inclusive practices. In M. B. Gloria Latham, Learning to Teach New Times, New Practries (pp. 222 - 249). South Melbourne: Oxford University Press.
Faulkner, J. (2011). Teacher Identity. In M. B. Gloria Latham, Learning to Teach New Times, New Practices (pp. 65 - 81). South Melbourne, Victoria: Oxford University Press.
Fetherston, T. (2006). Becoming and Effective Teacher. South Melbourne: National Library of Australia.
Gloria Latham, Mindy Blasise, Shelly Dole, Julie Faulkner and Haren Malone. (2011). Learn to Teach - New Times, New Practices (2nd edition Ed.). South Melbourn, Victoria, Australia: Oxford University Press.
Groundwater-Smith, S. (2011). Teaching: challenges and dilemmas. South Melbourne: Cengage Learning Australia.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Hero of Burma The hero of Burma was born on June 19, 1945 in Yangon, Myanmar, a country traditionally known as Burma. Her father, Aung San was the de facto prime minister of British. He played a major role in helping Burma win independence from the British in 1948. Unfortunately, he was assassinated on July 19, 1947 before Burma became independent. Her mother, Daw Khin Kyi, was also active in politics before and after being married. In 1960, her mother was appointed as Burmese ambassador to India.... [tags: Aung San Suu Kyi, Burma, Ne Win, Human rights]
1143 words (3.3 pages)
- For some, “Teacher” is simply a title to describe the person who teaches vocabulary words, a math formula, or who takes students outside to play on the playground. To others, a teacher may just be the person to whom they send their child every day, as a “highly paid babysitter”. However, to me, the word “teacher” invokes a sense of pride that rises up inside of me. Teachers are professionals who take it upon themselves to make sure that students have the resources needed to lead a healthy life, to make sure children are educated in order to be able to be successful in their future, and to make learning fun and enticing for children in order for them to retain information.... [tags: Education, Teacher, Need, Want]
866 words (2.5 pages)
- Principals have a lot on their job descriptions. One of those tasks principals must do is evaluate teachers. Some principals are good at doing this, while others are not so great because they lack the experience or put it off towards the end of their ever-growing list of tasks they must complete. In order for principals to make this a priority, they must do trainings related to teacher evaluations. I think school district need to do a better job at training school leaders get the proper training and use teacher evaluations to benefit both the teachers and students.... [tags: Teacher, Education, Want, School]
1224 words (3.5 pages)
- Between Thailand and Burma (Myanmar) military regimes have ruled for over 100 years. In this paper I shall investigate the role of colonialism in deepening and further entrenching the political system of military regimes in Burma. To show this, I will first look at the background before exploring the causal factors which help prove my thesis. I have chosen to compare Burma to Thailand because despite holding many pre-colonial similarities Thailand was never colonised, consequently many of the effects of colonialism we see in Burma, we would expect to not exist to the same extent in Thailand.... [tags: Political Systems, Military Regimes,Burma,Thailand]
1794 words (5.1 pages)
- Why I want to be a Teacher Throughout life many people mold and shape our lives, whether we know it or not, these are the people who make us the person we are today. I am talking about one person in particular. This one person alone touches many lives. Who is it you ask. Simply…a teacher. Ever since I can remember, I dragged my little sister and a next door neighbor into the family room and conducted my own class. I was quite successful. My sister was the only kid I knew who could say the Pledge of Allegiance at three and a half years old.... [tags: Education Teaching Teachers Essays]
877 words (2.5 pages)
- Why I Want to be a Teacher Like most people, I have a hard time thinking of one sole reason why I have chosen to become a teacher. There are so many rewards and benefits to the teaching profession that choosing one reason would be extremely hard if not impossible. Because of my family background and my past teachers I can not think of a better way to spend the rest of my life than being a teacher. I was born into a family of four children with two teachers as my parents. Throughout my younger years my mother took a few years off work and stayed home with my siblings and I while my father continued his job as the librarian at the local high school.... [tags: Teaching Teachers Education Essays]
1139 words (3.3 pages)
- Why I Want to be a Teacher When I heard that I had to come up with a philosophy paper on “why I want to be a teacher?” I thought I am never going to come up with something credible. This is really hard for me because I do not want to become a teacher. But it was assigned so this is what I came up with. I feel that I have been blessed both with good teachers and bad teachers during my career as a student. It had never really occurred to me though, that I have been a teacher for a long time myself.... [tags: Papers]
379 words (1.1 pages)
- Why I Want to be a Teacher School is a major part of our young lives. It is where we spend the majority of our time as youngsters. Children begin to develop relationships with people who have not been apart of their infancy. For someone who does not enjoy school, this could put a damper on their relationships with others as well as their learning achievements in life. This is why I want to become a teacher. I want to develop a learning atmosphere where children feel joy and security.... [tags: Education Teaching Essays]
1151 words (3.3 pages)
- I Want to be an Art Teacher Have you ever been to a point in your life where there were to many decisions and not enough time. This is what happened to me in my senior year of high school. Throughout my teen years, I never discussed college with my family or did they with me. College for some reason was not on my agenda. Then I realized that I wanted to go to further my education. The reason I chose to go to college was that I am an artist, and felt that I needed to learn more about art techniques.... [tags: Teaching Educacion Admissions]
771 words (2.2 pages)
- Why I Want to be a Teacher As an elementary education major, I desire to become a teacher because I would like to give back to my community the education that has been bestowed upon me. My thoughts of becoming a teacher become increasingly more clear daily, as I love to work with children. The children and I seem to connect well, together. I think teaching is a part of my family’s heritage as most of my family have been teachers. Therefore, I feel teaching is the profession for me as well.... [tags: Teaching Education Essays]
492 words (1.4 pages)
- Protecting Against Terrorist Attacks in Urban Environments: Explosion Protection for Buildings
- Design & Architecture in Britain
- Hurricane Ike
- Creating a Market for Electric Cars
- The Importance of Community in How To Tell a True War Story, Into the Wild, and Robert Thurman’s Essay, Wisdom
- The Failure of Ron Johnson as CEO of J.C. Penney