THIS IS WHY IM BROKE!
This is why I’m broke is a both an interesting and useful website. On this site you can purchase many gadgets and some of the newest technology. Some items can be quite comical and outrageous such as the poop soap bar. (It’s not actual feces but it just looks like it), and edible giant gummy bears which I find delicious! They have everything from water jet packs, an inflatable walk on water ball, unbreakable smartphone screen protectors, and cool furniture such as the aquarium coffee table, aquarium bed and more!
This truly is a great site if you want to just kill some time or are looking to purchase unique items that are out of the ordinary. I promise you will be amazed by everything they have to offer. For instance, I purchased the giant gummy bear and it was even better than I thought it was going to be. I was completely satisfied with my purchase and arrival time from this website.
The cons about this website are the unnecessary items they have for sale. For example, as mentioned before the obscene poop soap bar. I don’t know why anyone would want to buy a disgusting soap bar that looks like poop but maybe a prankster/jokester would find it amusing. All jokes aside I believe this is a useful site and would recommend this thisiswhyimbroke.com to anyone who has never heard of it before.
eBay as most internet shoppers know is one of the best and worse places to shop online. eBay has gained so much popularity over the years and is increasing businesses worldwide. eBay is a useful website for business owners or anyone who wants to sell or auction their purchased or owned items online. For entrepreneurs who don’t make enough profit in their stores will list their items sale on eBay for...
... middle of paper ...
...tely shut down. The website is still functioning but the old model is dull and isn’t appealing.
Craigslist used to be useful until many tragedies occurred on the classified website. The first known tragedy was of the Craigslist killer from Boston, Ma. Where the murder suspect Philip Markoff used craigslist to rob and murder a woman who was offering massage services after responding to her ad on the website in 2009. There are numerous violent incidents which occurred after meetings on craigslist which is why I believe the site should be shut down. It is important to meet at a public area where there are people around to see any suspicious activity. It is also wise to remember to never go alone, and don’t go to anyone’s home. I wouldn’t recommend craigslist.org to anybody due to the dangers and the risks involved when doing business with strangers over the internet.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Go for Broke, Achieve a Medal. Dedication has multiple meanings for many people, it could mean training one 's whole life to achieve 28 gold medals at the Olympics like Michael Phelps. For a student it could mean taking their personal time to perfect an essay to achieve a passing grade in a class. Overall dedication means to put in time everyday to become better at a certain task. Perfecting a skill does not come naturally, one must first dedicate their time to physical or mental training to accomplish what one desires.... [tags: 2008 Summer Olympics, Summer Olympic Games]
765 words (2.2 pages)
- With a deep and abrupt rumble, the air conditioner broke down. It was mid-July in Lahore, Pakistan and the outside temperature was rapidly approaching 100 degrees. I was notorious for getting an upset stomach whenever my family visited Pakistan, and this trip was no different. At eight years old, I could not imagine anything worse than suffering through a stomach ache in the sweltering heat of a Pakistani summer. If the heat was not exhausting enough, my family had to listen to my perpetual complaining.... [tags: Medicine, Health care provider, Hospital]
835 words (2.4 pages)
- When World War I Broke out in Europe the United States was still in the midst of the Global Emergence period, where the United States was increasingly expanding and coming into its own as a global power, however, the US still clung it its isolationist propensity and deferred participating directly in the war (Jentleson 2014 pg. 93). Instead Wilson and his administration reserved US engagement to national interests, particularly in Latin America where the US had claimed the region was within it sphere of influence.... [tags: World War I, Woodrow Wilson, League of Nations]
1389 words (4 pages)
- Immense pressure is put on professional athletes making millions of dollars every year to support loved ones. “If you haven’t experienced it yourself, there is no way to describe it.” That is how one professional athlete described the pressure put on by family and friends to share the wealth (Why Athletes Go Broke: The Myth of the Dumb Jock). Magic Johnson has become an extremely successful entrepreneur after playing in the NBA, Johnson believes it is beneficial if friends and family are no part of an athlete’s investments or business endeavors.... [tags: friends, family leeching off]
1354 words (3.9 pages)
- Useful THIS IS WHY IM BROKE. This is why I’m broke is a both an interesting and useful website. On this site you can purchase many gadgets and some of the newest technology. Some items can be quite comical and outrageous such as the poop soap bar. (It’s not actual feces but it just looks like it), and edible giant gummy bears which I find delicious. They have everything from water jet packs, an inflatable walk on water ball, unbreakable smartphone screen protectors, and cool furniture such as the aquarium coffee table, aquarium bed and more.... [tags: Facebook, Social network service, MySpace]
1378 words (3.9 pages)
- Say what you will about 2 Broke Girls, a lot of people out there love and adore it. Which got me wondering why. Where did they go right. If you haven 't been watching the show you 've probably at least seen the billboards and commercials and magazine articles about 2 Broke Girls and know the basics. 2 Broke Girls is Kat Denning 's character Max is the poor, waitress with a gift for making cupcakes as well as the rebel of the batch, and Beth Behr is her bubbly preppy fun loving blonde BFF Caroline, whose dad is in jail for being a total bad guy, leaving the one-time goody two shoes totally alone for the first time in her life broke and dependent on Max.... [tags: Working class, Social class, Middle class]
825 words (2.4 pages)
- Slave Life Paper The Civil War broke out on April 12th, 1861. There were many reasons the war was fought, but the most well known was because of the conflict between free states and slave states. The war was fought in several different location and s all over the country. Eleven states had seceded from the United States between the years of 1860 and 1861, although secession was not illegal until after the war. Fighting for the North, with a population of 22 million, were the Union soldiers.... [tags: American Civil War, Southern United States]
1390 words (4 pages)
- ... For example, a lot of time is to be dedicated to gaining job references as part of the Work Plan but then a lot of time is dedicated to finding the fathers of children as part of the Family Plan. Group member Amanda Parks brought up the point that fathers of children on Welfare want to deal with children on their own because money that is paid to the state stays in the state. It rarely goes to the actual mothers involved in the Welfare case and alienates fathers from taking care of their children.... [tags: welfare reform, book argument analysis]
993 words (2.8 pages)
- Clare Booth Luce, a woman who broke the gender barrier herself as the first abroad female ambassador, once said “Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn 't have what it takes." They will say, "Women don 't have what it takes"”. As a country, the United States of America has come leaps and bounds from where it began with women’s rights. Women were not allowed to vote, and now we have women running for president. But, women are still not always treated as equally as men.... [tags: Gender, Woman, Female, Male]
1592 words (4.5 pages)
- Going Broke by Degree by Richard Vedder David Wood once said, “College is the best time of your life. When else are your parents going to spend several thousand dollars a year just for you to go to a strange town and get drunk every night?” The costs of college are escalating at an all time high, which is why Richard Vedder went out and looked for a reason as to why this is and what, if any, solutions to this ongoing problem could be. Vedder talks about four main reasons why tuition continues to rise: third party providers and the amount of funding and spending that goes on, there is no market discipline when it comes to universities, price competition, and also government regulation.... [tags: Vedder College Tuition Costs]
1167 words (3.3 pages)