Everything is real.
Have you ever thought about how people like Steve Jobs or Bill Gates became the people who everybody knows? Imagine if those guys have a bachelor’s degree how more successful they could be. I have asked myself the question above and I found out that they were going for the things that they loved. For instance, when Steve Jobs was young he liked everything what was related to mechanisms. He built his first computer right in the garage. I am applying for mechanical engineering program in science department because it is my thing and I am 100% sure I will be a good engineer. I am very thankful for HCC to offer such a great opportunity that I want to take. I always loved mechanisms and wanted to know how they work. That’s why I chose to be a mechanical engineer.
Since I am young it was a difficult to choose what I want to do in my life. I was thinking days and nights about how do I see myself in future. There were three options for me: an engineer, lawyer or psychologist. I liked the idea of being a lawyer because I like to change people’s opinions...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Mechanical Engineer: Inventor of The New World In the midst of the darken night, hearing the roars of thunder filling the sky, a young man is studying to become an inventor to generate a new world. Trying to create a world without hearing sirens running down the street every five minutes or hearing gun shots that sound like firecrackers is challenging. He became numb to these, trying to find a way out to make his home better and become an engineer that can make his dreams happen. Truly, the creators of technology is the builder of the new world that advances technology to benefit and connect everyone to each other.... [tags: Engineering, Professional Engineer]
2062 words (5.9 pages)
- Almost every child growing up in the United States is faced with the question of what they want to become when they get older. As i grew older, the answer to this question changed overtime but eventually settled on one major, Mechanical Engineering. To begin, one of the most influential reason as to why I would want to become a Mechanical Engineer is something that I more discovered about myself versus observing myself. Throughout my years of playing video games and taking particular classes in school, i found myself taking a particular interest wanting to know how and why things worked.... [tags: Engineering, Mechanical engineering]
972 words (2.8 pages)
- Expository essay: Everything is real. Have you ever thought about how people like Steve Jobs or Bill Gates became the people who everybody knows. Imagine if those guys have a bachelor’s degree how more successful they could be. I have asked myself the question above and I found out that they were going for the things that they loved. For instance, when Steve Jobs was young he liked everything what was related to mechanisms. He built his first computer right in the garage. I am applying for mechanical engineering program in science department because it is my thing and I am 100% sure I will be a good engineer.... [tags: Engineering, Mechanical engineering]
757 words (2.2 pages)
- “If you love your job, it will not feel like a job,” said Libardo Ochoa, my father, A graduate from NEIT (New England Institute of Technology) who studied Mechanical Engineering. He is not your average Mechanical engineer; he’s much more than that. To elaborate, the evidence that shows his accomplishments and achievements can be found by simply Googling his name. Googling his name will show the 74 patents he currently holds as well as his record with NEIT. As he says so himself “I did not obtain my achievements and accomplishments because of some luck, I worked hard for them.” Besides being a great Mechanical Engineer he has also been a great father to me.... [tags: Engineering, Mechanical engineering]
1266 words (3.6 pages)
- Like all engineering jobs, mechanical engineers have a specialized set of skills that are beneficial to them in their work. If one does not possess these characteristics, it does not necessarily mean that they can never be an engineer; rather, this is a sign that mechanical engineering might be a difficult career for them to go into. After all, no one is perfect, and most engineers do not possess all of these skills. That which one does not know, one can learn, as most mechanical engineers do. Furthermore, the perseverance it takes to acquire those skills is already a step in the right direction.... [tags: creativity, critical thinking, education]
781 words (2.2 pages)
- In four months I will be done with high school, and the time has come for me to go to college and learn a career. The career that I plan on choosing is a mechanical engineer. A mechanical engineer is a very broad career path with many jobs available. “These jobs can range from someone designing parts for space shuttles, buildings, computers, cars, and various other important mechanical parts that are necessary for today’s society” (bls.gov) . The part of mechanical engineering that I want to go into is the design of automotive engines.... [tags: career, college]
1171 words (3.3 pages)
- When I look at how mankind has evolved over years, it amazes me. My career goal is to become a mechanical engineer. I aspire to become skilled enough to create mechanics, which will improve people’s lives. I come from a very hardworking family. As the first son,a lot is expected from me to set good examples for my younger brothers. In Nigeria, not everyone has the opportunity to quality education. Throughout life I have had several disruptions on my educational path. I attended school until my father’s business went bankrupt, combined with the local terror in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.... [tags: High school, Extracurricular activity]
711 words (2 pages)
- Ever since I was little I have always been interested in how things work, and I have always thought about how I could build them work better. As an example, I lived in Japan for two years while I was in first and second grade. I went to a small public school and loved to ski with my friends, we probably went skiing at least once a week during the winter. When I was skiing I would always be fascinated by the ski lifts and spend a good deal of time staring at them to try and figure out how they worked.... [tags: 3d printing description]
838 words (2.4 pages)
- My interest in the field of Automobile goes back to my early years in high school which is when I decided to pursue a career in engineering. As a child I was always fascinated by the very concept of automobile. Further, my father’s constant involvement in the automotive industry as an insurance claims assessor further enhanced my interests in automobiles. He was the one responsible for showing me the correct path to pursue my career in automobile field. Hence, after having completed my primary education, I decided to delve straight into the world of mechanics and engineering and pursued a diploma in mechanical engineering followed by a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.... [tags: career choices, statement of purpose]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- 1. I was born on 28 June 1993 in Columbia, Maryland and I have three younger siblings, one brother and two sisters. 2. Mark and Samantha Neuman are my parents and they live in Columbia, Maryland with my siblings. They both turned 50 at the end of last year. My dad is a Mechanical Systems Engineer for NASA and my mom is a stay-at-home mom, although she was a computer programmer before she had kids. The second oldest is my brother Matthew, who is 20 and currently attending the University of Maryland for mechanical engineering.... [tags: United States Marine Corps, Marine, Engineering]
713 words (2 pages)