possible careers in the future (Nature of the Work).
Over the years, transportation has come a long way. However, before the time of automobiles, there were just a few options for transportation such as the horse, horse and
buggy, ships, trains, and walking (“A Brief History of The Auto”). But when the automobile was ...
... middle of paper ...
...more and more companies offer online courses in addition to live training" (Marconi).
In conclusion, schools should provide the opportunity for students to complete an automotive repair program. Ever since mass production of the model T ford, transportation has become essential in human civilization. The evolution in mechanics since 1917, continues to progress. As society relies on and leans toward technology, auto mechanics has become an important career field. The dependence on transportation in society’s daily lives makes auto mechanics a major priority. As technology continues to progress, the need for schools to educate students on auto mechanics is essential for America to remain competitive. Students equipped with this knowledge will be more likely to succeed in their nearby futures.
(Nature of the Work), (Tilley), (Weintraub page# 9)
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Should High Schools Offer Sports. A growing concern in the United States is high school sports. Sports can strengthen an individual 's physical, emotional and mental state. In addition, students in high school who play sports are oftentimes more likely to focus in class better, and for a longer periods of time. Furthermore, they work better in groups and generally have greater grade point averages than students who do not play sports (Psychological). High school sports should not be forced onto students, but be offered.... [tags: High school, Grade, College, Grammar school]
1044 words (3 pages)
- Introduction As the nation was introduced into the current recession, the auto industry and its labor was likely hurt more than any other industry. Few years ago it was the homebuilding industry that was troubled the most and held the first place, but it gave that position over to the auto industry the following year. Why was this industry affected more than any other is very interesting and complex situation. There are several factors why there was such a huge negative impact on this industry, its performance, and the labor involved.... [tags: Auto Industry]
1759 words (5 pages)
- Walhalla High School along with Tamassee Salem high school are two moderately small sized schools within an 8.9-mile radius from one another located in Oconee County. Keeping in mind the size of both small schools, the School Board of Oconee County voted that schools will combine in the fall of 2016 as a whole; the school will remain know as Walhalla High School. While many believe both school should remain separated, combining the two schools is the better option because of the amount of funds the school District of Oconee County will save, as well as the better academic opportunities for Tamassee Salem students.... [tags: High school, Education, College, Grammar school]
1090 words (3.1 pages)
- When any adolescent enters High School they are still young and on the search to find themselves. High Schooler’s often make bad decisions, but quickly see that these mistakes there to be learning experiences rather than to dwell on them. Often, for many students, High School does not present an extreme amount of stress, rather it is a a place to learn more about yourself. Once college hits, stress is the only thing on the mind. College students are always worrying about if they did their homework, if they have a big test coming up, if they studied enough, and if they even have enough money to pay their bills.... [tags: High school, College, High School Musical, School]
986 words (2.8 pages)
- It all Comes from a Faulty High School System High school is one of the most important stages in the development of an individual. It is the first step of social and professional advancement. In high school we learn the necessary skills to succeed academically .The US, like in the rest of the world, treat high schools as an essential part of a students formation. The question is whether American high schools are able to keep up with an unwritten international standard for secondary education. High schools in the united states have three major problems.... [tags: High school, Education, College]
1081 words (3.1 pages)
- High School Relations · Get at least 2 new chapters of HEROs started in Georgia high schools and recruit members for the Troup High School chapter. o This can be accomplished by making sure High School Relations committee members’ high schools have potential for starting a new chapter of HEROs or fundraising through already established clubs. It’s best if the committee members high school are actually in Georgia and if they have close relations with a teacher who could serve as a sponsor of the club.... [tags: High school, Academic term, College]
926 words (2.6 pages)
- Have you noticed the widespread increase of students coming home with iPads. Kindergarteners all the way through twelfth grade are getting iPads and this is costing the schools a lot. Schools and teachers at first had no idea if this would help the students in all grades or if the teachers integrate them in their lesson plans. The widespread increase of iPads in the school will not only affect the school and the budget but it may affect the students learning performance as well. Even though many school districts provide iPads and computers for students, however, teacher do not always use available technology, and the cost for the districts and access to the Internet for all students is a con... [tags: High school, Teacher, Education]
1511 words (4.3 pages)
- Going into High school students get a small taste of adult hood; figuring out the balance between school and education. Fortunately for them Labor Laws are put into place to restrict work time to ensure that no student falls behind in school. Once graduated from High school a student is no longer protected by those same labor laws. At this point learning to manage time effectively to balance work and education is a necessity. Schools should offer online courses because it allows flexibility, self teaching and a variety of courses.... [tags: Education, Learning, Student, University]
776 words (2.2 pages)
- Going into High school students gets a small taste of adulthood; trying to figure out the perfect balance between school and education. Fortunately for minors, Labor Laws have been put into place to restrict work time to make sure that no student falls behind in school. Once graduated from High school a student is no longer protected by those same labor laws. At this point learning to manage time effectively to balance work and education is a necessity. Schools should offer online course because it allows flexibility, self teaching and a variety of courses.... [tags: Education, Learning, Virtual learning environment]
873 words (2.5 pages)
- However, this system of high sanctions would prove to remain unhelpful for schools, both in encouraging constructive change and reaching the set goals. With the amount of testing required, regular testing from 3rd to 8th grade and once in high school, would mean that tests could include subjects within the curriculum that had not even been taught yet to students. Prepping for these state required tests could take time within the classroom that could have instead been devoted to constructive curriculum.... [tags: Education, High school, Teacher]
783 words (2.2 pages)