Are you having a hard time finding the bed that you have always dreamt of? If your answer is a big ‘YES’, then it’s time to go for something that is custom-made.
There’s no reason to settle for a bed that will make you uncomfortable when you can purchase a custom-made bed and mattress that can help you get a good night’s sleep.
With the use of a custom-made bed, you will no longer have to deal with soreness and body pains because it’s designed with your needs in mind. You are also sure to find the support you need, thereby leaving your body feeling better.
To further convince you why a custom-made bed is the best choice for you, read about its advantages.
Advantage #1: You get the value for your money
Contrary to what some people believe, a custom-made bed and mattress is not as expensive when compared to the beds that you see displayed on bed showrooms in various shopping centres. Considering that you get to choose the size, design and type of timber being used, you definitely get the value that you pay for. And since it is not mass-produced, every customisation job to cr...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Shopping for your kid’s bed is not as easy as ABC. It may seem like a simple task; but, the truth is, there’s more to it than meets the eye. For some parents, they based their choices on their kids’ favourite colours, shapes and themes. But this should not be the case. Beds are not created equal. So choosing one from the other can make a difference to your child’s comfort and safety. A quality bed and mattress plays a crucial role in your child’s health. It allows your kids to get proper rest and sleep.... [tags: comfort, safety]
583 words (1.7 pages)
- ... Opt for a bed that will not collapse or get damaged easily. If possible, when you go shopping, take your youngster with you so that he or she can “test rest” the bed. The beds should be strong enough to withstand stress, especially since kids love rough-and-tumble. To ensure that any type of injury is avoided, select high quality beds with timber bed frames like what we have here at Beds for Life. Affordability Shops offer different prices on beds and bedroom furniture. That’s why you need to get a quote and compare prices before selecting the ideal one.... [tags: bed shopping, mattresses, design]
531 words (1.5 pages)
- Looking for a warm glow. More than 1 million Americans choose to tan indoors each day. However, many of these people are unaware of just how dangerous tanning is even though they are warned about the effects frequently. Recent studies have shown that there are more cases of skin cancer linked with tanning than there are cases of lung cancer linked with smoking. Tanning is a fast way to get darker skin. Farker skin is desirable for a number of reasons. People just want to be different. Society encourages people to buy products that they think they need.... [tags: cancer, ultraviolet, skin]
989 words (2.8 pages)
- Pre-made trusses are a convenient product that is worth the price. It out strengths and is easier than traditional rafter and roof framing. Using pre-made wood trusses is less labor intensive than traditional framing methods. It doesn't require any special skills to install. This is a good factor because it doesn't require any special training or knowledge. It is already pre-built which makes way faster and easier to install. All it takes to install one of these is a crane and an operator. With other traditional forms of framing it requires a lot of math thinking and labor which tires employees faster than pre-made trusses.... [tags: floor trusses,framing methods,labor]
1274 words (3.6 pages)
- Custom Chip, Inc. Situation: Frank Questin is a product manager in custom chip, Inc a semi conductor manufacturer in custom chips. He is doing his role as Product Manager from last 14 months and it is his first managerial position. The sales of the company exceeded $ 25 millions in 1986 but due to higher competition the growth had come to standstill. Problem / Issue: Following are the problems, which I am enlisting on priority level, while others are the symptoms due these causes. a) Frank Questin Product Manager is ineffective in some areas.... [tags: Custom Chip Industry Case Study Analysis]
1525 words (4.4 pages)
- “One person dies of melanoma every hour (every 62 minutes)” (Polsky). People should not lie in the tanning bed. Lying in the tanning bed can cause skin cancer, can become addictive, and can damage your body. Tanning is a commonly used by Caucasian women to cause their skin tone to darken. Melanin is what gives skin its color. Naturally, when we are exposed to sun, the production of a pigment known as melanin starts which itself acts as a deterrent to the burning effects of ultra violet rays of sun (Pakhare).... [tags: melanoma, skin cancer]
922 words (2.6 pages)
- For several years there has been much media attention and professional pressure regarding the use of mixed sex wards. Much of the controversy has been fuelled by the Labour government’s manifesto commitment to abolish mixed sex beds, which they finally conceded was an impossible task early in 2008. However, much of the available fiction, and most of the more inciting press coverage, actually relates to inpatient areas with overnight accommodation, especially the more vulnerable groups, such as those with mental health problems and the elderly.... [tags: Health, Health Care]
1096 words (3.1 pages)
- It is no secret that the sun can be just as harmful as it is beneficial. While we rely on the sun for energy and vitamin D, we are receiving strong ultraviolet rays that burn the skin and can lead to skin-related cancers, such as melanoma. Realizing the potential dangers that harbor in exposure to sunlight, many people have sought an alternative to achieve a tan. The most popular alternative today is the tanning bed. Artificial ultraviolet light, found in sun lamps and tanning beds, can provide the same UV rays found in sunlight.... [tags: Carcinogen Rating, UV Light]
1245 words (3.6 pages)
- Edith Wharton's The Custom of the Country In The Custom of the Country, Edith Wharton weaves business and greed into the society of her novel. Undine, the heroine of the novel, has insatiable wants, complete disregard for anyone else’s needs and frightening precision in getting what she desires. Although the novel very rarely treads into the offices of Wall Street and only alludes to the business practices making and breaking the characters, business is brought into the parlor and even bedroom of Undine Spragg, “She had done this incredible thing, and she had done it from motive that seemed, at the time, as clear, as logical, as free from the distorting mists of sentimentality, as any of h... [tags: Edith Wharton Custom country Essays]
438 words (1.3 pages)
- A1.Viability of Product or Service Dabeers Customs is a custom clothing business that began in 2010. The owner create shoes with custom designs. Dabeers Customs offers a range of designs such as prints, spikes, chains, crystals or glitter shoes. This custom shoe company shows much pride in offering unique and trendy shoe designs that your local department stores may not offer. The company does not have a website and only internet presence is posting pictures of designs on facebook. The company is a home-based business so there is no way customers can shop in person.... [tags: custom clothing business]
1303 words (3.7 pages)