According to a quote Stokely Carmichael once said, "There is a higher law than the law of government. That’s the law of consciousness". Because of proclaiming my status as a Creditor, I have learned the importance of our culture, loyalty to my Indigoes people, and self-educating.
At 23 years old, I received my introduction to the power of knowledge that I have inherited from my Creator. Ear hustle bit and pieces from my elder has start my own path. Intrigue by the jewels of wisdom from these high-ranking Mason and five percenters concisely at constant debates with well develop facts of research I immediately picked up the sermons unconsciously. Hearing certain words and names from both parties such as Anunnaki, Moorish Science, Prince Hall, Noble Drew Ali, Clearance X and Shiners spoke to my inner being. Just to find out all of this derivate from the Indigoes people.
Because of becoming a Creditor, I understand that my culture is vital to my way of life. Culture itself keeps me in tune with the Universe, My Ancestors in the spiritual realm and my true essences. Living by t...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The system of justice that Nietzsche employs although somewhat cynical has a substantial amount of merit as a form of justice, which is present in our society. This is demonstrated through the depiction of the creditor/debtor relationship that exists in our democratic societies, and the equalization process that occurs, and furthermore that Nietzsche is correct to assess justice as such a principle. The issue is most obvious in the penal system; however it is also prevalent in personal day-to-day relationships as well as political structures.... [tags: philosophy]
1310 words (3.7 pages)
- AVOID DEBT Young men starting in life should avoid running into debt. There is scarcely any- thing that drags a person down like debt. It is a slavish position to get in, yet we find many a young man, hardly out of his "teens," running in debt. He meets a chum and says, "Look at this: I have got trusted for a new suit of clothes." He seems to look upon the clothes as so much given to him; well, it frequently is so, but, if he succeeds in paying and then gets trusted again, he is adopting a habit which will keep him in poverty through life.... [tags: Debt, Money, Creditor, Man]
802 words (2.3 pages)
- III. Additional Questions for Mr. Washington While Mr. Washington has provided us with quite a lot of detailed information, there are still additional questions that have arisen during the preparation of his bankruptcy petition and other documents that need to be addressed. Three of these questions relate to exemptions from the bankruptcy estate and whether or not it is proper to take these exemptions based on the character of his property. The rest relate to the statement of financial affairs and things that must be reported on this document.... [tags: Debt, Bankruptcy, Creditor, Debtor]
1945 words (5.6 pages)
- Distribution of Surplus and Finance Capital There are two different types of capitalists Industrial and Finance capitalists. Both have price mark-up power however finance capitalists perform a technical function, which increases efficiency in the use of financial reserves. There is however a contradiction in the relations among both since they have the same interest in the exploitation of labor yet both also competes to divide the surplus among themselves. (Davis 2012: 8) Payment of Interest and Financialization Interest is a division of total profit, distributed to money capitalists and to production capitalists.... [tags: Debt, Finance, Investment, Creditor]
761 words (2.2 pages)
- Is Filing Bankruptcy My Fault. Filing bankruptcy is NOT your fault. Yes, it is your finances that we are discussing; however, the financial hardship that brought you to this point was likely something you could not avoid. Our Elizabethtown bankruptcy lawyer consults with individuals and couples each day who feel guilty for meeting with a bankruptcy attorney. It is not uncommon to feel as though we failed in some way when we are faced with a financial hardship. This is usually far from the truth.... [tags: Debt, Finance, Debtor, Creditor]
711 words (2 pages)
- Choosing Paper Over Plastic Consumer Credit is defined as a debt that a person incurs for the purpose of purchasing a good or service. This includes purchases made on credit cards, lines of credit and some loans. Simply speaking, consumer credit is essentially a sum of money obtained by an individual to make a purchase of a non-investment good whose value depreciates quickly. Examples would include clothing, entertainment, automobiles and recreational vehicles. Some consider it a blessing that credit can be so easily obtained, while others see it as an impairment of our society.... [tags: Debt, Credit, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Creditor]
1255 words (3.6 pages)
- Greedy Creditors and the Abuse of Consumers Society is rapidly leaning on credit cards. More consumers prefer to carry plastic instead of cash. Moreover, the privilege of holding a line of credit is convenient and useful in today’s world. From hotel reservations and apartment rentals, to ordering online products, families are relying on credit as a time saving devise. As the importance of credit soars, money hungry creditors are taking advantage of the public’s reliance on credit cards.... [tags: essays papers]
1324 words (3.8 pages)
- Chapter 1 THE PROBLEM AND ITS SETTINGS Background of the Study For the self-employed in the world where the poor entrepreneurship is involved experimenting with the new technologies and learning about each people self. Specialist of Micro-finance gives emphasis of proving credit to a small business or making it available to the people’s minds and allowing customers through self-confidence and a little of improvement. Likewise, that’s why poor women are keep on borrowing money to the Bombay’s because of the small, and uncollateralized loans it leave which them no choice but to experience the non-traditional roles.... [tags: creditors, finance, buisness, entrepreneurship]
2694 words (7.7 pages)
- A. THE PROBLEM Credit scoring is taken into consideration by the majority of creditors. Each and every consumer who makes purchases using some sort of credit are impacted by credit scoring. Once an unclear concept, the credit score has become one of the most widely used tools for lending institutions. This concept began years ago, when local lenders developed a smaller system of accountability. Grocers and local merchants would report to each other if a certain person who bought on credit was paying their accounts timely or not.... [tags: Debt, Credit history, Credit, Credit card]
831 words (2.4 pages)
- Financial statements provide investors and creditors with relevant and representationally faithful information about “the results of operations, financial position, and cash flows” of an organization that helps them make decisions regarding the allocation of resources. However, by adopting the “off-balance-sheet” treatment, a growing number of companies conceal the nature of transactions in which they purchased the assets in the form of leases instead of loans, in order to keep assets and liabilities off the books, resulting in understating costs, lowered debt to equity ratio and boosted earnings.... [tags: Balance sheet, Liability, Asset, Lease]
782 words (2.2 pages)
- Where Is Graphic Design Today?
- Analysis Of The Book ' Young Goodman Brown '
- The College I Have Graduated From Has Changed My Way Of Thinking And Imagining The World
- Leadership Is Not Just A Title Or Position
- Abnormal Lipids Can Make A Child 's Tc Levels
- Personal Narrative : A Better Choice Of A Friend