Well, as you may already know, one is always positive when you are about to do this, thinking that everything is going to be fine. And because one needs the money for anything, one must remain positive, without knowing what one’s destiny will be. All your life, one does not measure these circumstances until things actually occur; one does not know how to live life and appreciate time. Another thing is that one does not look at the serious crime one is committing, since when they mention money to you, these things are not taken into account and without knowing you ended up intertwined in a place like this, and possibly even dead. Thank to God, I am alive because in this drug business, these two things happen sooner or later. Jail time or dead. But thanks to God who has given me another opportunity to remain alive, so that my family, wife and my two daughters are able to see me once more. At the moment, when I phone them, they get incredibly happy because at least they hear my voice, but first God will have me again.
Where does it comes out of and who were you with when the department?
Us, as I told you, lived in a fishing area, which is called, Buenavista. There we went out through the [barra que se echa en la playa y se le hacen dos rompe olas de piedra] so that it does not close again. And we were offered this trip and we went out like at 2 p.m. from Buenavista offshore. The two boats sailed, in each one there were two members on board and we sailed to do our mission. They gave us the coordinates and when we would be coming back, they would tell us where we needed to go and the ones that were on motor boats were the four Guatemalans.
... middle of paper ...
...us. We told them that things were not like that, they had not captured us at the same time. I was captured about 60 miles distance from them, but they said that no, that everything was the same [was connected in some way]. I told them that we had nothing to do with the drug, we never grabbed it and therefore the cases had to be separated. Nonetheless, they did not paid attention to us, and that is how we were all put together in one single case. Here I give you two responses to your questions.
1. How was I able to be with 6 other crew members (or passengers) from different countries?
2. Which was the mission you had? And how are you in the same case?
What I have highlighted in phosphorescent is the address and name to where you need to send the visiting application. It is to the counselor that you must send it to. All the data is there and may God bless you.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Child development begins much earlier than thought in the past. Through much research developed throughout the world, our vision of the miracle of childbirth has only advanced, along wit our view of pregnancy. To develop a strong child, both mentally and physically, a parent must learn what steps they should take as early as child planning. In the book, What to Expect When You’re Expecting, we journey through the process from conception to birth. A lot of people define child development as something that takes place after birth.... [tags: Pregnancy]
425 words (1.2 pages)
- INTRODUCTION Expecting parents are always so anxious and eager about their coming child, imagining how he or she might look like and above all, hoping that the baby will be healthy. Years back, couples went to consult the doctor only to get uncertain answers by prediction of genetic disorders through Mendelian inheritance (Kent 2008). As alternatives, doctors would also conduct invasive prenatal diagnosis (IPD) such as assessing amniotic fluid or fetal tissues for abnormalities. However, the alternatives mentioned raised questions about the risk of miscarriage (Newson 2008).... [tags: pros and cons]
2417 words (6.9 pages)
- “C’mon, Jake. We’re going to be late!” I yelled at my far behind brother. “As fast as I can, sis.” The thing is, we’re heading on our first trip to Paris. Jake is going to leave for a few months to go back to the army for his shift as a Special Forces candidate. “Flight 54 to Toulouse, France now boarding. Plane doors close in eight minutes!” The loud woman’s voice echoed through the gigantic, busy building. As soon as we made it to the luggage scanner, I grinned with joy. “I can see it now, Jake.... [tags: plane, family, trip, france]
521 words (1.5 pages)
- with 800 people in Dallas to a global series of more than 150 Races with nearly 1 million people participating on four continents” (http://apps.komen.org/raceforthecure/). From first-hand experience of participating and fundraising for a race in Las Vegas, NV, it is one of the most inspirational and energizing events that happen during the year. The Race for the Cure had involved thousands of women and their families in the Vegas area. Each family had created their own team representing a breast cancer survivor within their family.... [tags: Breast cancer, Cancer]
1081 words (3.1 pages)
- 1. Discuss the purpose of this interview. Consider the historical context of the interview. The purpose of this interview is to inform people of the real life events that happen during September 11 2001. Numerous amount of people died that day and a lot of people forgot about the heroes of that event. The people were worried about the victims, not once did they remember the people who actually was affected by the event. 2. Who is the interviewer and who is the interviewee. How will these voices help to facilitate your purpose.... [tags: 2006 singles, 2007 singles, Interview]
1080 words (3.1 pages)
- Symbol, Allusion, and Myth in Irving Layton's Rhine Boat Trip "...haunted/by the ghosts of Jewish mothers/looking for their ghostly Children" (Layton). Though physical evidence of the Holocaust is now slightly limited, as time tends to destroy the tangible, the cry for justice and the remembrance of systematic genocide by a sadistic people enacting ignorant dogma will ring indefinitely throughout the world. Humanity will always be guilty of the atrocities that it instigates. Irving Layton, in his poem, Rhine Boat Trip, depicts the eternal evidence of the Nazi Crime, a stain of culpability that is reducible from all who have witnessed it.... [tags: Rhine Boat Trip Essays]
880 words (2.5 pages)
- The time finally arrived to take a train to Munich to see the Olympics. Eva had come down with a cold and extreme nausea, probably from eating the pea soup in Belgium, and Jackie decided she would stay home with Eva. Tommy and I took the train from Augsburg and arrived at the Olympic stadium around noon. Omi had already obtained two tickets for the opening day track and field events as soon as she learned we would be visiting her. Our seats were right under the Olympic flame, although it seemed like a little over a mile as the crow flies to the field of events.... [tags: Olympic Games, Summer Olympic Games, Hotel]
1982 words (5.7 pages)
- Honey is popularly known as a healthy food and sweetener but some women wonder if it is safe to eat it when they are pregnant. Pregnancy is a special stage in their lives and eating the right foods is one of the important ways to keep women and the babies they are carrying healthy. This article will help give you the information you need about eating honey while pregnant and dispel old myths about it. Can Pregnant Women Eat Honey？ Some women are afraid to eat honey during pregnancy because it may contain botulinum toxin from bacteria present in the product.... [tags: Nutrition, Expecting]
791 words (2.3 pages)
- There is a great deal of planning that goes into booking a vacation in a foreign country. Passports have to be taken care of, flights have to be scheduled, and accommodations have to be arranged for when the flight arrives. Also, it is important that some entertaining sites have been chosen ahead of time that would be nice to visit. By doing this, it will make the trip much easier to manage and much more enjoyable. Vacationing in a foreign country can be a great experience for family and friends, but it is important that travel arrangements, accommodations, and entertainment options are researched thoroughly before going.... [tags: essays research papers]
852 words (2.4 pages)
- My trip started off with the 30 day voyage across the mighty Atlantic. Not knowing that I would be sent to the well established colony of Jamestown. I would be staying with the average family. They are to let me stay on account of rent from my publisher in England. My renter, a well developed man. He runs a silversmith shop. He is also an artist. I am sure he will show me pieces of his work. His wife, a very friendly lady from the reports. She is half Indian. They have 2 sons. Both well built and are very courteous.... [tags: essays research papers]
861 words (2.5 pages)