"Marcus! Marcus! Marcus get your ass out the restroom. I know what you doing in there you nasty bastard."
"I 'm taking a shower!"
"No you 're not, you in their beating your meat running the water. I telling momma you raising the damn water bill."
Why can 't a person have time to enjoy themselves without getting bother by a younger sibling.
"I 'll be out in a minute."
"No you get your ass out now. The bus will be here in twenty minutes and I 'll be late waiting for you."
"Asia if you don 't get your ass away from this door."
"Whatcha gone do?"
"What 's the fuck going on back here."
"Marcus in the restroom playing with himself again."
"Mama she lying I was just taking a shower."
"Nuh uh, he was just talking to himself about how horny he was."
"Child go to your room. What I tell you about using that kind of language from you."
"But mama the bu..."
"I 'll handle your brother."
"Not my fault he 's a fucking pervert," she whisper as she stumbles away.
"I swear I can not deal with this today, now Marcus what I said will happen if you keep playing with yourself."
"My dick will fall off," I mumble.
"My dick will fall off," I said a little louder.
"Honey I can 't hear you speak a little louder."
"My dick will fall off," I shouted out in anger.
"That 's better but don 't use that tone with me mister or that 's your ass. Get out the restroom so your sister can get ready for school."
"Shit motherfuckers got me fuck up in this bitch act like I won 't kick them out," I heard her saying as she walk away.
This the kind of shit I had to go through on a daily bases. My snitching ass sister and a mother who always threatening to kick somebody out. Man why couldn 't I be born into a rich family. Oh well that 's...
... middle of paper ...
...g beard, which is always filled with patches. His humor is corny and he has a nerdy personally. Girls say he reminds them of a slightly taller version of James Evans Jr.. The only reason I hang with him is because we knew each other since preschool.
"So what about you, when was the last time you got some poonani," he asked.
"You know I don 't like to talk about my sex life."
"Come of man I want to hear about that good ol legendary Marcus lovin," he said with a big goofy grin.
"Sometimes I feel like you are suspect man."
"Ah man you know I was just playing which you. That 's your problem you 're too sensitive. You better be lucky you be pulling or else I wouldn 't talk to you."
"Yeah what the fuck ever."
"Look man you 're my boy for life. That will never change. But I can 't help it that I can be hilarious sometimes. Look I 'm sorry if I offended you. We 're cool.?"
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- “Da fuck y’Know?” TK spat even though the woman was right. It would take more than a bucket of water for him to catch a cold. At most he may have a case of the sniffle for a day, but nothing to put him out of commission if he done the same to someone less sturdy. Still unhappy about his current situation and forceful consciousness. “That where you are [i]wrong[/i] [b]sweetheart[/b]. I am not going to put up with daddy spoil little princess. So we are going to get some shit straight today.” He mock back with the same amount if not more sweet-tone.... [tags: Fuck, Profanity]
1168 words (3.3 pages)
- “You want to tell me why you just ignored her call?” dad asked with a grin as he leaned against the work bench in my shop. “No, not really.” I replied without looking at him. “You haven’t been to a family dinner in weeks, you didn’t come see her off before she left and you just ignored her call. What’s your deal?” “Nothing…fuck!” I threw my shop rag down on the work bench and braced my hands on the edge. I could feel dad staring at me, waiting for me to talk. “We hooked up the night of graduation.... [tags: Fuck, Profanity, Mother, Debut albums]
1405 words (4 pages)
- “Because fuck you, that’s why!” “Oh well how can I hope to defend against rhetoric like that.” It’s Friday night, or more likely early Saturday morning, and if they carry on like this they’re going to wake the whole building but Joe doesn’t give a shit. She cusses Webster out as she jams her key into the janky-ass lock that sticks two tries out of three and means they’re probably all gonna burn to death if there’s ever a fire but that’s not even important right now because Webster will not shut up.... [tags: Fuck, Profanity, Lip, Human leg]
2208 words (6.3 pages)
- Who the fuck names their dog Boomer. My brother, that’s who. It isn’t even his dog; he barely lived at home anymore. He had lots of issues in high school, the main one being drugs. I was sixteen when we got my dog, and my brother was nineteen, and at this point we really did not get along. He would go away for a couple months, come back, and then go away again. I still don’t know what possessed him enough to choose the name ‘Boomer’. It was November of my senior year of High School and my mother finally gave me permission to get a dog.... [tags: Family, Mother, Parent, English-language films]
1775 words (5.1 pages)
- Morality in O’Brien’s Going After Cacciato Going After Cacciato, by Tim O'Brien, is a book that presents many problems in understanding. Simply trying to figure out what is real and what is fantasy and where they combine can be quite a strain on the reader. Yet even more clouded and ambiguous are the larger moral questions raised in this book. There are many so-called "war crimes" or atrocities in this book, ranging from killing a water buffalo to fragging the commanding officer. Yet they are dealt with in an almost offhanded way.... [tags: Going After Cacciato Essays]
1707 words (4.9 pages)
- “I don’t give a fuck what a nigga say,” for a word that many different things I think most people would agree that in this since nigga means a person preferably black. Nigga is a derogatory and racist word that refers to Black people. But, we, meaning Black people, still use it. We do not care, nigga flows off the tough. In using nigga we not only show disdain but become a nigga when using it and we’re ok with it. This is why I choose Katt Williams, 2006 comedy skit Pimp Chronicle Part 1. In William’s skit he use nigga some 221 times, in 45 minute, that’s about four times per minute.... [tags: White people, Black people, Race, South Africa]
1078 words (3.1 pages)
- With his mouth on his stomach, his eyes as golf balls on his face, and his pen suspended between his chubby child-like fingers, he just stares at us. The office becoming an open empty back road at night where all you hear around you is your own breathing except, I heard three people breathing not including the principal. I was seriously starting to worry about his lack of breathing, but then I would rather him just fall over and die because of the way he is taking the news. "Mr. Hinds?" my dad question and I shook my head with a feeling of blackness orbiting my chest.... [tags: Mother, Father, 2005 singles, High school]
1657 words (4.7 pages)
- “Aw, hey rick. Aw, hey man, I was just wondering if you could a… If you could—Awe, here it comes. Rick thought.—If, you could lend me a few bucks, yo. Just until next week. By then I’ll have been paid for this job I’ve been doin’.” “What job is that, Jamie?” “This thing… I’ve got this thing goin’, Dawg. What…. Don’t you think I’ve got things going on. Like you be the only one who’s ever got things goin’ on?” “I didn’t mean it like that, Jamie. It’s just…” “Just what, Man!” Jamie contemptuously spat into the phone.... [tags: 2006 singles, 2007 singles, Fuck, Going-to future]
1124 words (3.2 pages)
- I went back to cooking dinner. My mom walked through the door and didn 't say a word. I just sighed I couldn 't believe she forgot, sometimes I wondered if she even really loved me. I couldn 't handle the attitude from her and the disrespect, I mean today is my birthday. She walked over snatched a plate from the counter and made her food. "Mom did you forget what today is ??" I asked in a sweet voice "Oh yeah you finally are an adult, congrats now you can move out and make it easier on me with all your boy troubles, shit take the other one with you if you can.... [tags: 2006 singles]
1872 words (5.3 pages)
- Tony loved Pepper. He really did. But the woman was some sort of vampire, except that instead of blood, she had a never ending craving for signatures and project approvals. Would that he could ward her off with a cross instead of a gallon of scrawled ink. “Jarvis, let LoKitty know I’m home, make sure Marji knows there are perishables packed in with my coffee, and let me know the minute you have your files synced. “Of course Sir. If I might suggest, now would be a good time for a nice relaxing bath?” Tony grimaced at his AI’s nearest camera.... [tags: Fuck, Profanity]
1659 words (4.7 pages)