Reap What You Sow: this issues or problems arise due to your actions, sin, disobedience.
Galatians 6:7 (KJV) 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Trials/Tribulation: the bible tells us we will have trial and tribulations
John 16:33 (KJV) 33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Romans 5:3-5 (KJV) 3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
Romans 8:17-18 (KJV) 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. 18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
God is sovereign enough to employ any device necessary to draw our hearts back to Him. Some trials are to:
Uncover hidden sins
Teach us a lesson in trust
Refine and prepare
God will use any measure necessary to help and grow us,and sometimes it may cause temporary pain. We can trust him, for he has promised all things will work out for his glory.
Attacks from the enemy: Satan (Hebrew) word which means 'adversary ',(Job 1:6) Devil (Greek) word 'diabolos ', meaning a liar, an enemy or false accuser (Matt 4:1; Eph 4:25-27). The enemy wants to devour us, so let 's be vigilant to stand guard against his schemes.
The devil 's deeds are:
Accompanied by darkness and decepti...
... middle of paper ...
...he other, the way God reached out and found us, and covenanted with us, and loved us, and despite who we are, despite what we’re like, still loves us.
Do you have a testimony of how God has changed you, since you’ve gotten married?
Do you find yourself extending grace to your hubby instead of arguing or is it something you must work on?
I have learned that some things are just not worth the strife, so I really try pick my battles. It’s been times when small things got blown way out of proportion, I try my best to pray before I bring something to my hubby, because if you say something the wrong way, you end up asking yourself how did we get here?
Can you recall times, when the enemy has attacked your kids?
Have their been strife or tension in your relationship with your extended family? Reanalyze the situation, do you see the enemy behind any of the discord?
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Planting Seeds: You Reap What You Sow We all have the power to create the life of our dreams. We all have to power to choose our thoughts. And we all have the choice to choose to be happy in any and all circumstances. When you wake up in the morning are you filled with peace and harmony or do to complain and struggle to get moving. If you find that life isn 't as rosy as you wish then you can change the way you feel by changing your thoughts and attitude. We can all be happy, we can all be successful and we can all create our lives on purpose by dreaming big dreams and believing in our ability to succeed.... [tags: Apple, Fruit, Seed, Golden Delicious]
837 words (2.4 pages)
- ... As the narrator says, “ a spiteful jeering fellow, who seemed to enjoy his drink the more when other people went dry”(22). The narrator is telling us that Dunstan is someone who enjoys seeing people suffer. Which must be why he would rather see Godfrey suffer that even give him the slightest chance of getting out of trouble. Dunstan’s dead body was found in the stone pit. He caused his own death because of his greed and hate of his own brother Godfrey. If he never made the choice of robbing Silas, he never would’ve fell into the pit.... [tags: fate, adopt, choices]
944 words (2.7 pages)
- How long does it take for things to change. It takes most things seconds to become different. Like when someone burn something, it turns into ash, or smash a banana, it turns In to mash. But when it comes to gargantuan things, like government, sometimes change seems impossible. Though America has made it happen before. Anerica should continue spreading democracy. From Kosovo to Japan, the country changed a solid government. In Columbia, they took advantage of their troubles to make their government more fair.... [tags: Aerica, Democracy, Columbia, US Government]
1466 words (4.2 pages)
- ... Kai almost laughed. “But they did miss me. Quite loudly in fact; the retainers had the castle guard practically turn the place upside down. I seem you recall you getting quite the reprimand for smuggling me out.” Doggie scoffs. “Bah. Reprimands. The priests can take those reprimands and stuff them up their holy arses. I mean whadda they going to do. Kill you?” Kai goes stiff and silent at that, tilting his head so that his pale blue-green eyes are hidden behind the raven’s wing black fall of his hair.... [tags: personal narrative]
1197 words (3.4 pages)
- Human; relating to or having characteristics of a person(Merriam-Webster). A human is truly just a soul combined with characteristics of other people, and this is proven by Jenna Fox; the main character in The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary Pearson. After finding out what her body is made up of, Jenna along with other characters think she is not human. Despite this Jenna Fox has always had the key elements it takes to be a human been. Jenna for one has a past and memories that make up her life even after the accident.... [tags: what makes you human, story analysis]
1082 words (3.1 pages)
- What Makes You an American. What does it mean to be a citizen. What does it mean to be a part of a country. I believe that being a citizen is much more than just living in the same country for a set number of years. There are several ways that the word "citizen" can be defined. For example, individuals may say that when you do good deeds and make your country a better place you are considered a citizen. When you work hard to donate to your country you are showing that you believe in While there are other individuals believe that being a good citizen means portraying kindness, generosity, a helping hand; what some people may refer to as a servants heart.... [tags: Human rights]
1209 words (3.5 pages)
- Jerrald Dogoc Ms. Maghirang Core English 11 8 February 2016 Art makes you Smart Some high school students may not like art classes because they think they are neither creative nor Artistic. What if it helps high school students to do better at school. “80% of Americans believed that learning a musical instrument would improve math and science skills” (Winner and Hetland). It is so helpful that it can help you to get an easy A+ in a subject such as math and science that you may not like. Art and music are an aspect of our society that is so prevalent in everyday life that not teaching students about them is leaving it leaves students at a disadvantage in life.... [tags: Art, Arts, High school, Visual arts]
1119 words (3.2 pages)
- The Tiny Miracle in You It feels so exciting when you come to know that you are conceived, especially when it is the first planning of yours. It is a fine feeling and a delicate situation of a woman’s life. There are some health issues, which includes certain planning at the time of pregnancy; like what to do, what to exercise, what to eat and what are the right exercises to follow and other important things. Here is your true steer in your gestation. “As most mothers will tell you pregnancy is a roller coaster ride full of laughs, cries, aches, pain and love the likes of which you haven’t experienced never before.” These are the lines from Belly Laughs this book will help you throughout you... [tags: The Tiny Miracle in You]
1678 words (4.8 pages)
- What makes an American an American. Is it the accent, the clothing, the fact that you can speak the English language, or is it the fact that you were born on American soil. I believe it's certain characteristics that set us apart from other countries. The fact we are self-reliant, and competitive, and the compassion we bring to others are some, of many, American characteristics that help set us apart. These are the three characteristics that I have chosen to write about. Our self-reliance begins in the1600's when English settlers came over to America on the Mayflower because they wanted religious freedom.... [tags: Definition Essays]
1916 words (5.5 pages)
- The Variety of Love Relationships in Shakespeare's As You Like It One of the main concerns of man throughout the centuries has probably been to define the concept of love and to understand the complexities that govern love relationships among people. William Shakespeare seems to have been fully aware of the need and interest in love, since his work transcends time and place. Love is the central concern in As You Like It. This comedy presents different attitudes towards love, which may be derived from the conversations among its characters and from the romantic attachments portrayed in it.... [tags: Shakespeare As You Like It Essays]
4415 words (12.6 pages)