Many kinds of relationships exist throughout the world. Many people are involved in multiple relationships. People all over the world search for people to create relationships with. The most common is the search for a one true love. People search for years to find that one person to share a life with. These people who fall in love work hard for years to keep each other happy. However, a relationship does not have to mean romance. Relationships also include friendships and teams. Friendships, teams, and romantic relationships all involve a number of people forming a team. Relationships are formed slowly over time. Each relationship goes through steps in order to blossom and grow. These steps take time to evolve, but yield many advantages to the relationship. Having trust, having comfort and safety, having respect, and having a strong relationship are a few advantages that make people who need people lucky.
A key component to any relationship is trust. Trust is the ability to rely on others with the knowledge that they will not fail. Trust comes in a variety of forms. Trusting a person with basic tasks is one form of trust. This completion of basic tasks creates reliability. Over time reliability brings t...
... middle of paper ...
...eam members carry them out as planned. Working together as a team is just one other way to strengthen a relationship. All of these team players are classified as people who need people. The coaches need the players, the managers need the workers, and the couple in love need each other.
People who need people have strong relationships. These people know the value of trust and respect. They find safety and comfort in the arms of loved ones and they are the luckiest people in the world. People who need people know how essential trust, respect, and strong relationships are in life. These people express all of these traits and relay the traits onto others in everyday life. People who need people stand out in their ability to make the world a better place. “People who need people are the luckiest people in the world.” Shouldn’t everybody need someone to help them evolve?
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 6. Not Getting What You Want A lack of communication in any area of your relationship can cause you to miss out on what you want. For instance, in an intimate relationship, not communicating about what you need in the bedroom will result in a lack of pleasure and satisfaction. Pleasurable intimacy is important in an intimate relationship as it increases trust and the desire to keep doing intimate things. People are not mind readers. They need to hear what you want straight from your mouth. They can 't guess, and if they do, most of the time they will get it wrong.... [tags: Interpersonal relationship, Communication]
1138 words (3.3 pages)
- Once in a while, you and your partner may not see eye to eye on certain things. And that is fine. After all, these little differences are what make the relationship even more interesting and exciting. However, if your disagreements end up with you feeling down every time because you have not achieved a healthy compromise or that you always feel guilty in the end, then you might just be at the receiving end of an emotional blackmail. Regardless if it’s as subtle as engaging you to agree in exchange for more attention or an exquisite gift or as recognizable as being threatened with physical harm, emotional blackmail will be the bane of your relationship’s existence.... [tags: Emotion, Love, Feeling]
1070 words (3.1 pages)
- We all know some couples that seem to have the perfect relationship. Many people are quick to point out that there is no such thing as a perfect relationship, but the definition of perfect is 'having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics ', which just means being the best that it can be. It is the type of relationship that most people strive for but fail to achieve. A perfect relationship is fun and satisfying. There are many characteristics of this kind of relationship that unhealthy relationships just don 't have.... [tags: Need, Want, 2008 singles, Love]
1227 words (3.5 pages)
- Any relationship is unhealthy if a level of anger, stress, or sadness are constantly present and if it maintains a level of abuse, be it verbal-emotional or physical (Constitutes). There needs to be more awareness raised and assistance available to teenagers who suffer through unhealthy relationships, whether with friends, significant others, or family, which would all be considered domestic relationships. If society and individual people provide this support system, then victims may be more willing to come forward for help.... [tags: Abuse, Bullying, Psychological abuse, Child abuse]
1250 words (3.6 pages)
- Everyone deserves a safe and healthy relationship. Coincidentally, the aim of the YWCA is to assist individuals who have found themselves in the polar opposite of this and allow us to dare to dream that we can achieve happiness in a healthy relationship. One key ingredient to building a healthy relationship is communication and ensuring that each party wants and expect the same thing. Presently, I am in a roommate relationship with Christal Claiborne, which I find unhealthy because of several incidents that indicate that we are not on the same page.... [tags: Health, Personal life, Bathroom, Fallacy]
728 words (2.1 pages)
- “What is the meaning of life?” This question is something that likely everyone has at least pondered. There is an abundance of theories about what the meaning of life is. Non- philosophers tend to consider it to be life’s greatest question. Philosophers, however, tend to stray from the question, as they believe that it is either not a clear enough question to be answered, or that it simply does not have an answer at all (Seachris). The meaning of life is different for everyone. Everyone has both a specific and a general purpose in life, given to them at the beginning of time by God, and the meaning of life is to fulfill those purposes.... [tags: Meaning of life, Life, Purpose, Soul]
800 words (2.3 pages)
- It is very difficult to have a good relationship with people that take everything personally. It makes it hard because you have to tip toe around them constantly, measuring the words you say so they are not offended by something you might have said inadvertently and they took it as direct offense. When people take things personally like that, it makes me wonder about what they think of themselves, how they see themselves, like the world is out to get them and they have to constantly defend themselves from the attacks of others.... [tags: 2007 singles, 2008 singles, Debut albums, Want]
1703 words (4.9 pages)
- On the list of things you must accomplish to truly be happy in this world finding the one person that you see as a potential soul mate is usually the most important. Due to lack of support or teaching from older family members there are individuals who simply can not treat their significant other properly. When a man truly loves a woman he seeks to be better than any competition he may have in the eyes of his possible relationship partner. The amount of effort a man can put into this task is extraordinary.... [tags: Love, Woman, Interpersonal relationship]
880 words (2.5 pages)
- The cause of most problem in our society, such as, but not limited to, divorce, suicide, and obesity are often thought to trace back to big problems such as deficiency, misery, or stress but researchers suggest we are overlooking something crucial: friendship. Aristotle, a philosopher, once said, “In poverty and other misfortunes of life, true friends are a sure refuge. They keep the young out of mischief; they comfort and aid the old in their weakness, and they incite those in the prime of life to noble deeds” (Collingwood, 2006).... [tags: Friendship, Interpersonal relationship, Love]
792 words (2.3 pages)
- What is a friends. A friend is someone we turn to when we need our days to be brighter. Someone we treasure day in and day out. A friend is someone, who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you the way you are. Someone who is with you through the good times and bad times. Everyone has a friend. There are girls that have girls has friends. Even boys who have boys as friend. Sometime you see boys having a girl as friend. There are times when you might see a girl who has a guy as a friend.... [tags: Female, Gender, Interpersonal relationship, Male]
1080 words (3.1 pages)