One of the best characteristic I have is forgiveness. In my life so many people hurt me purposely or without knowing it. To tell the truth, it is very painful, but I always remind myself that I should forgive them. I try to see the reasons why they did that to me, and I try to put myself in their place. Most of the time, people hurt each other without knowing it. As well as, when a person talk or act on something to express his or her ideas, it might hurt others. So before I decided about the situation, I like to think about it calmly. When ...
... middle of paper ...
...they want to be. Self-confidence and hard worker characteristics helped me to stand steel in the mist of confusion and to become strong to achieve my dreams. Additionally, the characteristics I mentioned earlier are helping me to have good relationship, peace in my mind, and ability to do things successfully. Good characteristics are very useful to achieve our goals and dreams successfully. There are lots of different kinds of good characteristics in every area of life. Good characteristics enable us to be successful in our family life, on our job, in our friendship, and in lots of different areas. I believe understanding our good and bad characteristics and working hard on them is necessary. It helps us to get rid of the bad characteristics and to develop the goods ones. I will work hard to develop the best characteristics I have and to gain more good ones more.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- There is nothing better than having good characteristics. Everyone has different kinds of characteristics. Understanding our characteristics is extremely useful. It helps us to avoid the bad ones and to develop our best characteristics more. We can take active steps to become the person we want to be, and we can make positive changes in our characteristics. Most of characteristics can be learned with practice. Because nobody likes to be around a person who has bad characteristics, it can affect our daily life and friendship.... [tags: Debut albums, English-language films, Confidence]
1441 words (4.1 pages)
- In my opinion, what is considered “good” and what is considered “evil” is almost entirely subjective, though heavily shaped and molded by the society in which an individual lives. The established rules and norms to which every society adheres tend to be cultural and will obviously differ between respective cultures accordingly. One culture’s interpretation of “good” can very well be another culture’s interpretation of “evil” and so on. This is even true between individuals within the confines of the same society or culture—obviously not everyone thinks the same or holds the general rules and norms of their culture in high esteem.... [tags: Human, Morality, Good and evil, Religion]
771 words (2.2 pages)
- What Makes a Good President What kind of qualities make a good president. There are many qualifications that can and should be looked at as soon as a candidate starts his campaign. A president should care about the people in there country. There are many things that can make a good president for the United State such as type of leadership, character traits, and performances qualities. The type of leadership does a president need to be a good president. Leadership is a term people and are ,and can also vary in style.... [tags: President of the United States, United States]
878 words (2.5 pages)
- Why do People feel good about doing good deeds. When you think of good deeds what comes to mind. Do you really think about doing something good. Well, through experience, not many people in the world are nice. Trying to do good, is easier said than done. Why do we continue to do it though. Not everyone needs kindness to make their life happy. Some people just need money, and someone to provide for them, but what is our purpose in life. People constantly change and experience things, but sometimes it just takes one thing to change that all around.... [tags: Good Deeds, People, Service, Good Feelings]
889 words (2.5 pages)
- Thomas Carlyle once said, “A man without a goal is like a ship without a rudder. At the beginning of this class, I had only one question in mind. What makes a good writer great. What set of qualities do they have that makes them such remarkable writers. And I wanted to evaluate those qualities that makes them so unique. In order for me to accomplish that, I need to take a class where student read and write extensively. A class that makes a student think outside the box. Intro to creative writing was a perfect class for me.... [tags: Writing, Creative writing, Writer, Literature]
1069 words (3.1 pages)
- The Qualities of Leaders When I think of a good leader I think Influence, confidence, fearlessness, challenges, disappointments, and responsibilities. Sometimes, being a leader comes with hard decisions, but it’s your responsibility to make those decisions hoping they are the right decisions for your company. Being one of the most powerful and influential companies today that a lot of people depend on for internet searches. Admiring the strong organizational culture that includes values of creativity, simplicity and innovation which plays a great success and gives the company an advantage over other companies.... [tags: Leadership, Management, Skill]
1007 words (2.9 pages)
- 1. Throughout my life I have had the chance to be in many leadership positions. I have experience democratic leadership through playing on my high-school varsity basketball team, being a youth leader in many organizations, simple group class presentations, and currently serving as a STARS peer mentor on campus at DePaul University. I played basketball at Hoffman Estates high-school, and was constantly working with my teammates to be the best we could be. I volunteered as a freshman mentor, and was a part of a program named Unity.... [tags: Leadership, Management, Positive psychology]
706 words (2 pages)
- ... If he truly cared for the lives of his knights he would have taught them what he knows. He equipped his men with the knowledge and know-how just as God equips us with knowledge and comfort to do His will. Being human Arthur has definitely made some mistakes and poor choices. One thing that led to his down fall was learning the ways of the world and obtaining wisdom and firmness too late. Arthur’s naiveness and optimism in the face of his wife’s betrayal with Lancelot showed his lack of confrontation.... [tags: leading by example]
1617 words (4.6 pages)
- Society has many views on what it takes to be a good student, but they often confuse a good student with a smart individual. In a typical community, a good student is defined as anyone who passes to the next grade and graduates from high school. On the other than, in an educational atmosphere, a good student is normally stereotyped as an individual who makes honors and masters every exam, but in reality is that really the case if they are already genetically smart. According to Gayle, “Findings showed that a gene known as FNBP1L was significantly linked to childhood intelligence.... [tags: Learning, University, Respect, Education]
1102 words (3.1 pages)
- In the United States Army, there are two categories of rank structure, the enlisted corps and the commissioned corps. The enlisted corps within itself contains leaders, who are referred to as Noncommissioned Officers, or NCOs. These individuals, whose ranks range from Sergeant to Sergeant Major, are responsible implementing the guidance and command policies provided by the Commissioned Officers and commanders in their units. NCOs are also responsible for the welfare and training of junior personnel.... [tags: US Army, Corps]
650 words (1.9 pages)