First of all, let’s talk about what a good personality truly is. Someone with a good personality is someone who treats others kindly, with respect. He also have a healthy sense of humor and can make you smile or laugh by being witty not insulting. They listen to others when they talk and empathize. They aren 't always thinking or talking about themselves. Colby fits this category almost perfectly. Colby is one of those guys that can talk to anyone and not be scared to talk first. He always wants everyone to have a good time anywhere. He is a good friend and always there when someone needs a friend or help with a tough situation because everyone had ups and downs in their life. Colby just wants to help anyone or be a good friend to anyone because he knew if he was, when he is in a bind, his friends and family will always be there to help him.
A team player is more concerned about the good of the team over individual stats. This type of player will make teammates look good, do the unheralded defensive work, take hard fouls, and do all the little things to make the team better. This t...
... middle of paper ...
...had a very good personality, he was a team player in high school, and had a big heart for others. Colby as you can see will do all he can to make himself feel like he is doing the right thing. Being a friend to someone in need is what Colby lives by. People always need someone in situations in life and Colby wants to be there to help at any cost possible. Having a positive attitude can help others and yourself especially. A positive attitude is what others want to see in a person and Colby had that as a person. Being a team player doesn’t seem like it teaches or shows much but it shows a lot in a person to not hog the ball or to not take advantage every time. Having a big heart is really tough to keep in this world today. Everyone now-a-days thinks of themselves before others but some do not. Colby is that small few who doesn’t look at his wants before other’s needs.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- For as long as i can remember i have always wanted to work with people. Just the thought of helping others would bring a smile to my face. I first realized i wanted to be a teacher when i decided that i didn 't like school. Although that may sound contradictory, i swear it 's not. I want to be a teacher because i want kids to actually enjoy class time and learning as it is essential to further success. I think i’d be a good teacher because people are constantly telling me that i am very outgoing and bubbly and that i am empathetic.... [tags: Psychology, Personality psychology, Sociology]
882 words (2.5 pages)
- Already knowing what my personality type is, I skipped this assessment. I find personality types fascinating. These tests can be very helpful in life, especially when choosing a career. Still, I find that this personality test, or any personality test, is not necessarily useful, as personalities are constantly changing in little ways. Over the course of a year, I have had three different personality types, which were all similar in some way. All personalities had agreed with me at that time. At the current time, out of the sixteen types, I am personally an ESTJ, which means that I am an extroverted, sensing, thinking and judgmental individual.... [tags: Personality psychology, Personality type]
786 words (2.2 pages)
- What Makes My Personality Personal. There are more than seven billion people in the world right now and that number is steadily growing at a rapid rate. Of those seven billion people in the world, we are each unique in our own way and we all have a special substance that defines us as a person. The compilation of our different behaviors and traits helps to shape our own special personalities. Personality has no solid definition; however, it pertains to differences among people in behavior patterns, cognition, in conjunction with emotion.... [tags: Personality psychology, Personality type]
1420 words (4.1 pages)
- Often, I have taken personality tests online to determine what my “actual” personality type is. Some have been helpful and others have been completely different from who I feel that I am. After taking the 16 personalities test, I feel the results to be very accurate. There were some things that I did not agree with, but, majority of what I read describes me to a tee. Personality is defined as the visible aspect of one’s character as it impresses others (www.dictionary.com). The results from my 16 personalities test reveal that I am an ESFJ personality, also known as “The Consul”.... [tags: Personality psychology, Personality type]
1159 words (3.3 pages)
- Personality tests are having multiple numbers of questions that provide the information to know better about the person. This information is helpful for the organizations to put the candidate or employee in the right position. Today in organizations, as the teams are handling multiple projects at same time, so by knowing the personality type of each team member will help to complete the project on time without wasting time on surprised behavior. According to some source, 50% of organization started using this personality test during hiring the candidates and they found good results by managing the candidates according to their personality types.... [tags: Personality psychology]
1046 words (3 pages)
- Personality as defined by the Merriam-Webster dictionary is “the set of emotional qualities, ways of behaving, etc., that makes a person different from another person”(Personality). Personality can refer to intellectual qualities like intelligence, way of speech, thinking and reasoning abilities and also to social characteristics like sociability, generosity, and kindness, etc. Certain characteristics judge people as to having strong or weak personalities, good and bad personalities. But what is it that makes someone have a strong personality.... [tags: Leadership, Personality psychology, High school]
1414 words (4 pages)
- Each person has a unique personality that defined who they are in a certain way. Although as humans we all have the same human traits. As human our personality trait is different in so many ways such as, no two people are alike or share the same experience of life. However, personality is the state of expressing you are or your behaviors. Also, personality is something that people will always take with them because it affects their feeling, thinking, and behaviors. Personality help a person deal with everyday challenges that they face in life.... [tags: Personality psychology]
729 words (2.1 pages)
- It is evident that we live in a world full of many different personalities. Kinicki and Fugate (2016) defined personality, “as the combination of stable physical, behavioral, and mental characteristics that give individuals their unique identities” (p. 80). I believe, understanding different personalities, as well as my own, will help me in my pursuit of building personal and professional relationships. Carl G. Jung suggested that people could be classified based on preferences and responses to life (Kroeger, Thuesen, & Rutledge, 2002, The Importance of People, para.... [tags: Personality psychology]
2016 words (5.8 pages)
- A quote that I live by is, “People don't always behave the way you want them to, but it doesn't mean the way they behave is wrong.” This says to me that I cannot change anyone because I do not understand or like the way someone does something. Trying to do this is trying to change one’s human personality. Human personality is what makes a person distinctive, unique, and exceptional. Every person has a different personality and some personalities mesh better than others. Human personality should always be praised and no one should ever put anyone down for having a different personality.... [tags: Personality]
492 words (1.4 pages)
- The concept of personality types was theoretically examined from the standpoint of radical behaviorism. Personality types can simply be the total behavioral list of a particular individual traits and variables. My personality type INTJ provides great insight into my life. Different personality types affect every person in the world. Every human has a personality type, which provides a great research topic to help better understand the human mind, actions, and choices we as humans make. Our personality type make such choices as how to think, to think, to communication and to be productive.... [tags: Personality psychology, INTJ, Personality]
1636 words (4.7 pages)