In this document I will identify myself as a company called You Inc. to establish my plan and strategy to succeed in the ever growing work force. I will identify my mission and vision statement as to what skills and ideas I have to offer a business, corporation, or work environment desiring to use my skills. I will identify what makes me valuable and a desirable candidate to have in any workforce looking for my set of skills. I will use my intuition to pick the right organizations to invest my time in pursuing a career with them, to minimize unwanted spectators. I will identify my skills and how I intend to distinguish myself from the competition and create a competitive advantage. To create this competitive advantage and make myself available to a variety of different business venues. A mission statement is “A written declaration of an organization 's core purpose and focus that normally remains unchanged over time” (Business Dictionary.com)
I will strategically position myself as the right company You Inc. to add value to the market segment as well as declaring my phenomenal services. In the process to make You Inc. Successful I’ll create a diameter where a business will only find me fit to complete the task or position they need to fill. This will allow me to become a brand that cannot be duplicated, and have clients that specifically need my skills. You Inc. is considered a blue ocean company which creates the right atmosphere for each individual client or business providing skills and services necessary to accommodate each client or business.
My mission is to be the best applicable candidate for any organization needing my skills as a business administrator to help improve or add quality to...
... middle of paper ...
...th the right tools and guidance I am able to accommodate any organizational need specific to my field of business. “An important element of becoming a strategic function is the ability to focus on goals that matter to the business and demonstrate value” (ROI Communication).
You Inc. is designed to add value to your organization and enhance performance. You Inc. is designed to help meet your goals, if you are looking for a candidate that can adapt and to change and conform to your business needs and goals. You Inc. is responsible and reliable and has the abilities to meet your needs rather it’s local, domestic, or overseas I am here to accommodate you. I have the skills, integrity, ethics, and patients to deal with each business or person directly one-on-one to maintain focus. You Inc. focuses on your needs and can help eliminate or solve your problems.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we 're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths” Walt Disney, founder of The Walt Disney Company. October 16, 1923 Walt signed a contract with M.J. Winkler to produce a series of Alice comedies, considered the start of the Disney Company. Through the 90 plus years of operating, the corporation has become one of the strongest companies in the world(11th to be exact). As a business with well distributed branches always bringing a fantasy as close to our reality.... [tags: Walt Disney, The Walt Disney Company]
1002 words (2.9 pages)
- In Indiana an amendment called HJR-3 that would alter Indiana constitution to define same-sex marriage and that could affect hundreds of people is trying to be passed. Indiana Constitution can either choose to table or vote down this amendment. The Indiana House Judiciary Committee delayed the vote on HJR-3 on January 13, 2014 after listening for more than 3 hours of testimonies from both sides. Indiana congress should not pass HJR-3. If HJR-3 passes, it can do harm to our state of Indiana, our economy and our communities if it is written in our constitution.... [tags: same sex marriage, hjr 3, gay couples]
794 words (2.3 pages)
- Ford now claims to have the safest truck on the road, the Ford F-150. The safety tests are there to prove and others can’t compete. If Ford has a better safety rating than other companies, it must have better components in the truck, that would make other companies interested in finding what makes the Ford truck better. If Ford needs a boost in sales, now is the time. F-150 Supercrew or Supercab. The new Ford F-150 Supercrew has a great safety rating and people are interested with what the truck has to offer.... [tags: Ford Motor Company, Henry Ford, Assembly line]
1084 words (3.1 pages)
- What has four legs and an arm. A happy pit bull. What happens when you cross a pit bull with a collie. A dog who bites your leg off, then goes for help. Contrary to tasteless jokes and public opinion, it is not the breed of dog that makes a dog dangerous, rather it is the owner of a dog that makes dogs dangerous. But, let’s face it, there are certain dog breeds that demand their owners be aware of negative opinion; and it is the owners’ primary responsibility to implement careful training and socialization of their pups in order to bring an understanding and acceptance of the breed by the general public.... [tags: dog owners, pets, ]
1330 words (3.8 pages)
- When it comes to a work environment an employee should feel comfortable, and excited to go to work, especially because on average forty hours a week are surrounded by that environment. Management teams have challenging jobs to attempt to balance both what the organization needs and what is best for the employee. If the employers are not satisfied, then there is no chance for a successful work environment, and if the employees are not happy then there will not be a business. Both the employer and employees have their own opinions on what is important to them, but it is finding the proper line that makes the work environment a great place for everyone.... [tags: Employment, Wage, Working time]
922 words (2.6 pages)
- The types of employees (called partners) that Starbucks seeks are people that are adaptable, self motivated, passionate, creative, and team players. Starbucks seeks adaptable employees in order for the operation to run smoothly. If one partner is not able to show up to work and they are shorthanded, all of the other employees should know how to work the register, take orders at the drive thru and brew the coffee in order for the whole operation to continue to operate as designed. Self-motivation is also a huge key because Starbucks looks for people to be ready and willing to continually improve themselves and the quality of work that they do.... [tags: Cognitive dissonance, Cognition]
853 words (2.4 pages)
- What makes someone a hero. Is it how they dress. Their lifestyle. They way they act. These are questions that may be asked because we as readers want to identify the hero and the villain to make the story more complex and interesting. So what makes Beowulf so special. He is indeed a hero,but how do we identify him as one. Some characteristics of being a hero say that heroes are are not invincible, and not of normal upbringing. Heroes often have an unique upbringing that transforms them into a strong person.... [tags: Beowulf, Grendel, Beowulf, Denmark]
1362 words (3.9 pages)
- Thinking about my own experience as a Team Leader years ago and our class discussions with Professor Harding, has led me to believe in the idea that leadership is a science, but the article “What makes a leader” from the must read pages suggests that it is more art than science. The author wrote “Such anecdotes support the widespread belief that identifying individuals with the “right stuff” to be leaders is more art than science” (Daniel Goleman). Basically, the article show that each leader has his or her own style of leading a company or organization; style equal art, therefore, the idea that leadership fall under the category of art more than a science would be true.... [tags: Leadership, Management, Positive psychology]
729 words (2.1 pages)
- My definition of leadership is being able to follow your ambitions and desires without worrying about any consequences. Supporting this statement would be because managers and leaders have similar qualities such as being responsible, flexible, and have good communication. Though the difference between them is that managers tend to be consistent and keep things in order without any changes but a leader tend to create for the future and motivate others to accomplish what is set out for the future.... [tags: Leadership, Management, Skill, Mind]
1111 words (3.2 pages)
- ... He was on his own, living with friends. Steve then attended Reed College and invested time in classes he was really interested in. He got to explore and grow to know that he was not only interested, but extremely well in his calligraphy class. Although, he had done it, Steve found something he loved to do and was well at. In fact if he had never dropped in on that single course in college, the Mac would not have had the multiple typefaces it has today. In his first story it was about connecting the dots.... [tags: stories, successful, college, happy, love]
555 words (1.6 pages)