Buzzfeed’s ‘What Kind of Pizza Are You?’ quiz is a fun way to pass time and it is amusing to share results amongst your friends or post it on Facebook and laugh about it. However, does knowing what kind of pizza you are really assist your life in many ways? Similar to most quizzes or tests that claim to identify your personality, they do not help you learn more about yourself or discover what you can do because of your personality type. On the contrary, the Myers-Briggs test is the first test I have ever taken that actually showed accurate results due to more than just pure coincidence. Katharine Briggs and her daughter Isabel Briggs Myers created the Myers-Briggs test in 1943. Their goal was to make type theory understandable to individuals and groups and it is one of the most reliable psychological assessments, and is often used in business, education, government, personal, and so on. This test measures ones personality and elaborates on characteristics that one might show as well as careers that one could possibly excel at. The results of my test were completely accurate which was surprising because most quizzes online usually never succeed in labeling my personality correctly. Now, after taking this test I have discovered why that might be; I am an INFJ, which happens to be the most rare Myers-Briggs personality type in America: only 1.5%. Out of all the quizzes I have taken in my entire life, none of them have come anywhere close to actually assessing my personality, except for the Myers-Briggs test.
Out of the four letters that represent your personality type, the first letter is I (introversion) or E (extroversion). Introversion and extraversion are judged by whether or not you would prefer to spend your time alone doi...
... middle of paper ...
...councilor, all of which I could possibly excel in. I shared my results with my family and they agreed completely with my results, stating “its almost spooky how accurate it is”. Many of my friends also took the test and upon comparing results and our personality compatibility, the results were astounding. Each of my close friends was a match for Myers-Briggs compatibility and I was able to dig further and discover precisely how alike and different we all are. Of all the personality tests to take in the world, I believe this one is probably the most accurate test there is, and I would recommend anyone to take this test in order find more about themselves. Yes, it is fun to discover what pizza you are via one of Buzzfeed’s quizzes, but the Myers-Briggs personality indicator is so much more substantial and it is truly amazing to learn what type of person you really are.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Working at the bottom ranks of one of the most renowned production studios in Hollywood you can come across some unreadable scripts. It is my job to sift through the idiocy and pluck out the diamonds. Don’t take me wrong, all the scripts that I read aren’t absolute garbage. They just need a solid rewrite or two. Stepping into my cubicle this morning, I was greeted with a lovely note “READ ME” barely legible and written in all caps from my boss. It was placed strategically on top of a three foot stack of Pilot Scripts.... [tags: Pizza, Naples]
1041 words (3 pages)
- Working at the bottom ranks of one of the biggest production studios in Hollywood you can come across some pretty unreadable scripts. It is my job to sift through the crap and pluck out the diamonds. Don’t get me wrong, all the scripts that I read aren’t absolute garbage. They just need a solid rewrite or two. Stepping into my cubicle this morning, I was greeted with a lovely note “READ ME” barley legible and written in all caps from my boss. It was placed strategically on top of a three foot stack of Pilot Scripts.... [tags: Pizza, Naples]
1032 words (2.9 pages)
- Make Your Own Pizza Kit, Advanced Edition Why do you love ordering pizza so much. You are perfectly capable of making it yourself and you know it, yet you still choose to order it instead of create it. Do you need instructions. Are you afraid it won 't turn out well. Well put your worries behind you because you are just ten simple steps away from making a delicious homemade pizza that rivals the best that you could buy from a restaurant. The first step to start creating your own delicious homemade pizza is pretty straight forward, determine what type of pizza you want to make.... [tags: Bread, Yeast, Pizza, Flour]
1422 words (4.1 pages)
- Her thoughts raced with excitement. I should get a job too, she thought to Herself. I would be away from that apartment even longer each day and maybe, just maybe I would learn how to interact with people. She was tempted to ask Rob more about the pizza place. She felt her stomach wobble, reminding her that she was about to set herself up for disappointment. Backing her ears, she blurted out. “Rob?” Mel spoke quickly now, excited about the train of thought and her possible solution to all this confusion.... [tags: Pizza, Naples]
1582 words (4.5 pages)
- Industry Analysis Pizza came to prominence during the 16th century in Naples, Italy. Pizza was eaten by the poor mostly and was not a serious form of cuisine. During this time pizza was not as fancy as it is now. It was a simple white sause covering the dough. It was not untill centeries later the Italians started the experiment different toppings on the pizza. In the 1889 in Naples, Raffaelle Esposito the margherita pizza was created. The pizza features tomatoes, basil, and mazzarella, it was the first time chesse has been used on the dish.... [tags: Pizza, Pizza Hut, Papa John's Pizza]
1118 words (3.2 pages)
- One of the following is an environment analysis of “largest Pizza chains” in the US and International. In the following sections, we will assess the environment analysis on “consumer satisfaction” and its re-formulated pizza recipe. Within the re-formulating and the expansion of its menu, we will see how they have been able to recapture some of the market with existing and new customers, with customer satisfaction and excellent delivery. Domino’s Pizza, for example, they have re-formulated their ingredients and added new items to their menu, but like Pizza Hut, Papa John’s, and Little Caesar, we will discuss their strength’s and weakness to be able to survive in the Pizza Industry.... [tags: pizza chains, pizzas, pizza industry]
1714 words (4.9 pages)
- The Success Story of Domino’s Pizza, Inc. Domino’s Pizza, Inc. is the true definition of an American Success story. From the humble beginnings in a single store to tens of thousands of stores spanning the globe we will take a look at what it takes to build a $900 loan into a corporate juggernaut that grosses billions in sales annually. Domino’s story is one of perseverance, cunning, innovation and foresight. Thomas Monaghan’s history and methods of accounting practices is one that any entrepreneur looking to get into business ownership can look to for inspiration and motivation.... [tags: Pizza delivery, Domino's Pizza, Pizza, Ann Arbor]
987 words (2.8 pages)
- The Fast Food Restaurant Industry - Analysis of the Pizza Industry THE RESTAURANT INDUSTRY AND HISTORY Where and when did the fast food concept come into play. Consider the hamburger. While German immigrants brought the first "Hamburg Style Steak" to the United States in the early 19th century, the humble hamburger, "White Castle," became the basis for a new kind of restaurant in 1916 called "the fast food chain". J. Walter Anderson, who sold five-cent hamburgers with french-fries and colas, opened the oldest burger chain.... [tags: Pizza Restaurant Industry]
4620 words (13.2 pages)
- Learning Patience and Responsibility at Hell's Pizza Even the job from hell can teach you patience and responsibility. When you hear the name Peter Piper Pizza, you may think a fun family restaurant. When I hear Peter Piper Pizza I get chills down my spine. Having worked there for about two years, I started to get annoyed over every little thing that was a part of my job. I had the worst position that they had, Game Technician. When I first applied for the job, the game guy was going to be the easiest job that I could find.... [tags: Peter Piper Pizza Jobs Workplace Essays]
1116 words (3.2 pages)
- Do you consider yourself to be a good cook. Or are you the type of person who finds cooking to be difficult. If not or even so, there is a quick and easy way to satisfy your own as well as your guest’s appetites. It involves making pizza from scratch- with the exception of using store bought or already prepared French bread. Many may be already wondering: why choose fresh pizza over frozen or restaurant pizzas. First of all it’s cheaper, second it’s healthier, third you know what’s on it, fourth it’s quicker compared to restaurants, but most importantly you can create them accordingly to your own preferences.There are only a few basic steps in making a pizza, but first of all it is importan... [tags: Homemade cooking]
546 words (1.6 pages)