What is success defined in the world and how is success achieved? People move through life wanting the dream life and money. Even though success is dependent on failure, failures promote success because without struggles, there is no success and without risks something cannot be achieved. In the astronomy course, I represented the students who studied, but still did not reach satisfaction with their grade. Failures build character in view of the values people are taught Failure helps people identify problems that they normally miss.
Some people argue that failures prohibit success. People believe that putting excessive energy in an area of profession, does not guarantee a job. The excessive energy represents the time and effort that could be used elsewhere. Some failures generate more mistakes, for the reason that people do not pay attention to similar situations. A man cannot oversee every situation, but it is better for him to put the energy into something that is guaranteed.
As a society of strong minds, failures determine who you are. Misadventures support success on the ground that it teaches the person something about life. Success maximizes a person's life, by using similar hurdles from their past. People enforce failures by transforming them into the emotional energy towards their goals. Failures promote the voices of the people, by obtaining success through the process of trying. Failures produce energy for the people, by trying to change the situation. The proof of success represents the amount of energy put into a project. Understanding and utilizing failures present a person's future more obtainable. Everyone in the world examines success differently. The amount of success describes,...
... middle of paper ...
...utilizing your problems. Learning how to use the experience with astronomy will help better the process of how I view other classes in general. Understanding that a person has to fail to succeed, its not only put on humans but the whole universe as we know it.
The Work Cited
Estrem, Pauline. "Why Failure is Good for Success." Success Magazine September 10, 2013. 2010: Print.
Isen,Alice M, Nancy Horn and David L Rosenhan. "Effects of Success and Failure on Children's Generosity." Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 27. 2 (1973): 239-242. Print.
Rdstreets. "Top 10 Reasons Why the Music Industry is Failing." HubPages, 2010. Web. 18 Mar 2014.
"Simon Cowell Biography." Bio.com. A&E Networks Television, n.d. Web. 27 Mar. 2014.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- What motivates you, is it the desire to become something better. To improve your standard of living or is it your family. Whatever the reason personal responsibility will play a major part in either your success or failure. Personal responsibility for me means, being accountable for ones actions the good, bad, and the ugly, and accepting the rewards and or consequences. In everything you do there is work involved. Question is are you doing the right work. Everything we do is work. Be it sitting on the couch when you should be looking for a job.... [tags: sucess, failure, motivation]
876 words (2.5 pages)
- Final-Draft: This I Believe In: "Sucess" And The Wrong Path (What We Call, "Failure") Hi dudes and dudetts out there on the road of life... my name is J.C., and I believe every High-School student that attends at a High-School is human intellgently capable of choosing to materialize hard-work and dedication to obtain endless "sucess..." or temporarly creating the wrong-path... what we call "failure..." which is a huge... terrible... regretable mistake.... [tags: hardwork, dedication, progress, regret]
1166 words (3.3 pages)
- I have the freedom to follow my own ideals, to make my own choices, to express my own morals, and to determine how I want to pursue my happiness. The kind of life I want depends on the kind of person I am - on my character and culture. I ask myself time and again, "how am I going to live a happy life in society today?" This question can be answered differently every day, depending on the events and actions that I take as an adult. An unforgettable experience taught me that making it in society does not always mean being the best.... [tags: essays research papers]
1457 words (4.2 pages)
- “Ms. GGGG, we are pleased to inform you of your 35% raise to your salary for this year’s pay. As per your hard work and dedication to our project, the business associates here at Google appreciate all you have done for our company.” Ahh. The sweet smell of success. After all of my diligence and stress over this project, I am finally able to be rewarded and it feels better than ever. None of my accomplishments would have been possible without that strict work ethic that had been implemented since the start of my internship.... [tags: sucess, american business, culture]
1772 words (5.1 pages)
- Introduction Quicken Loans has been successful in creating a corporate culture that is “an exceptional and rewarding place to work”. (Salinger, 2007) In the case of “Fun plus hard work equals success for Quicken Loans” the corporate culture is investigated. The study highlights the fact that the “corporate culture mixes causal with high energy”. (Gallagher & Reindl 2013) Quicken employees either “adapt to this high-energy culture or work can seem a high-pressure chamber where leaders extol workers to sell, sell, sell”.... [tags: corporate culture, business sucess]
1346 words (3.8 pages)
- People usually afraid of failure because they tried to do something and failed, or took a risk and it didn’t pay off, or made a decision and it turned out to be the wrong one. That fear of failure create the stress and anxiety when people want to do something hard or try something new. Just because you tried something two or three time and failing does not mean the entire idea is a mistake. Do you expect to get a Blackjack on every game that you played. That would be an impossible thing to do. There is no success that comes without failure, where failure is experiences and lessons that help you to perfect your works.... [tags: Failure, Success, Basketball]
772 words (2.2 pages)
- Failure “The failure is the mother of success” this Chinese quote said that failure is not the end. Failure is where people learn from their mistake. People cannot be successful all the time. Indeed, there are many people who learned from their failures before being successful. Each failure that people had met is a helpful lesson and valuable experience to help them become a better person. People are not always successful in their lives, including the talent and rich people. Many people fear to fail, because they are fearing that other people know that they are not smart or talent.... [tags: Failure, Success, Learning, 2007 singles]
749 words (2.1 pages)
- 1 INTRODUCTION “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” - Winston Churchill Failure and success are often seen as dichotomies of one another in the context of business, that is failure is the opposite of success or vice versa. However, in recent history the business landscape particularly that of the rise of entrepreneurs has led the ground work towards embracing failure as an important constituent for future accomplishment. Many of the world’s most successful business man come from a background of both personal and professional failures, such as Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, both of whom dropped out of colleges and have a long list of botched ventures prior t... [tags: Failure, Entrepreneurship, Success, Entrepreneur]
1597 words (4.6 pages)
- Failure is not an Option Failure is apart of life, it can make or break a person. When a person experiences a type of failure it is now up to them to see how they respond. They can choose the high road, and become a stronger person for it. Then they can choose the low road, the easy way out. The easy way out is never a good choice. It can lead only to destruction. The high road is the right choice to take when responding to failure. It will lead down a path of success. Jessica Lahey’s article, “When Success Leads to Failure” is an article that shows how kids are experiencing failure.... [tags: Failure, Success, Want, A Great Way to Care]
1258 words (3.6 pages)
- america sucess or failure America-success or failure is a broad topic. This question can be looked at differently from the multi-cultural races that make up America. The most likely theory is America is a success, but with continual change and improvement, she can become more. To prove this theory we will discuss essential events, from past to present that will champion this theory. The period we will cover is from the 1950’s to present day. The political mood, social changes, and domestic situations brought forth many changes in American history.... [tags: essays papers]
1282 words (3.7 pages)