Ironically, a recent relationship of mine ended after six months of problem after problem. I believe that the expectations for me, as they are for all guys in a relationship, were unreasonable and slightly unfair. While there was not clear reason for breaking up, I was given many frugal and contradicting reasons. With such strenuous demands for the guy in the relationship, I wonder why I wouldn’t want a boyfriend like me. So, I declare at this very moment in time that I want a boyfriend. But, why do I want a boyfriend?
I have many needs that need to be catered to and it would simply be insane if I had to cater to my own needs every once in a while. I really can not fathom doing things on my own, even if it only benefits me as in most cases it does. I want a boyfriend that waits on me hand and foot. And while I recognize that more t...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- My Boyfriend - Personal Narrative I went through an inner journey when I met my boyfriend of 7 months. Meeting him completely changed the way I look at life and what I want to do with my life. I went through a period of my life where I was depressed and angry. I wasn't connecting with any of my friends; my mum was stressed and angry, family life was horrible. I felt like I didn't belong anywhere. No-one had the same feelings as me, or felt the same things as me. I didn't know what to do.... [tags: Papers]
553 words (1.6 pages)
- ➢ Discuss your dominant mood that day: The day that my boyfriend broke up with me by a text message a couple of months ago left a huge impacted on me, and the way that I approached my coworkers, friends and my family. My most dominant mood that I felt that particular day was completely devastated. I remember the day perfectly. I was working at Kohl’s, starting my 15-minute break, checking my recent text messages, and I stumbled upon a text that I was least expecting. It was an overly long “I’m breaking up with you.... [tags: Breaking up, Boyfriend, Pessimism]
771 words (2.2 pages)
- ... There are signs you need to know and you have to be a keen observer to really see them. Here are some of the warning signs that you are not dating the right girl. She Flirts Big Time If the girl you are dating easily gets physically attracted to every guy she meets, then you have to back off a little. There are tell-tale signs that your current flame is a perpetual flirt. Ever noticed your girl keeping her eyes on another man even when she is chatting with you. Or do you always see her playing with her hair and casually touching every attractive guy she is speaking with.... [tags: flirts, comparisson, ex boyfriend]
631 words (1.8 pages)
- One night after going out and shooting some pool at a local bar my boyfriend decided that we should take a trip up to Niagara Falls. We got into my little white soft top Mitsubishi eclipse, Joe my boyfriend, Justin his friend, and myself. Let’s just say it was a tight fit seeing my boyfriend is six-two. Plus his friend is almost as tall and what polite people would say bigger boned. We’re in one of the coldest places in the world, well at least it felt like it, Buffalo New York. Buffalo is right on the edge of The Great Lake Erie and is about twenty minutes from Niagara Falls.... [tags: freezing, boyfriend, current]
815 words (2.3 pages)
- Introduction Being a mom is something you’re supposed to be when you have already lived, but I didn’t get that option. My self-concept changed when I became a “mom” to my little sister at age seven. I had to make all her meals, protect her from harm, and was an all-around mother for thought and affection. Description I was spending the weekend with my step aunt when my self-concept changed forever. My little sister was using the bathroom when I heard a cry and my step aunt and I went to see what was wrong.... [tags: sister, aunt, boyfriend, angry mother]
1055 words (3 pages)
- So You Want to Be an Astronaut Part I: The Application There’s an application just to get an application. I had to fill out what NASA calls an application interest form, which is an information card much like the kind of card you fill out and send in for a magazine subscription. I got the card at the Johnson Space Center in Houston last summer. The space center is a sixteen-hundred-acre compound filled with lush grass and cream-colored buildings of different shapes and sizes. Satellite dishes bloom like flowers throughout the compound, and the only buildings open to the public are a museum, the rocket park, and mission control.... [tags: NASA Space Astronauts Essays]
1474 words (4.2 pages)
- What Women Want: Then and Now 1. According to “The Wife of Bath’s Tale” and the story of Dame Ragnell, what is it that women most desire. Do you agree or disagree. Explain. According to these two tales, women desire sovereignty over their husbands, to be treated as masters over their love. Women wish to be given the ultimate say over whichever decisions might be brought into their household. They wish for their men to behave without arrogance and supremacy, to step to their every move in unison.... [tags: The Wife of Bath’s Tale Essays]
962 words (2.7 pages)
- The film What Women Want is directed by Nancy Myers. In this film, the issue of the catalyst initiating change is looked at and the affects of this change. This film shows how the protagonist, Nick Marshall, a middle aged advertising agent develops his perception of women and creates strong relationship with his daughter. Nick loves the world he initially lived in. He did not treat women with much respect, yet had no trouble finding dates and was content in living this way. The change initiated is accidental when Nick is electrocuted in the bathtub, allowing him to hear women’s thoughts.... [tags: essays research papers]
715 words (2 pages)
- The other Wes’ life decisions were influenced by Tony was I think negatively enough though Tony didn’t want Wes to look up to him as a role model, but it happened and Wes went. Tony was the only male he had left in his life so Wes took that and ran with it. Wes not only got into the drug game, but also had kids at an early age. No matter the times Wes tried to stop it pulled him back just like Tony. With knowing that the importance of role models is having someone or people that we think has a successful life or that we feel that is going down the right path help motivate us to go down the right path and to teach us how to handle situations in a good manner.... [tags: statement of purpose]
571 words (1.6 pages)
- Have you ever imagined your boyfriend dying and then coming back to kill you. Well this is not something you usually think about, but it might happen. The author R.L. Stein will take you through this in the book “The Boyfriend”. “The Boyfriend” was first published in 1990. This book is an exciting mystery- fiction book. This story takes place in various places. The main part of the story takes place in Joanna’s house. Joanna’s house in situated in a fancy community called Middle wood. The houses there were not very close together.... [tags: essays research papers]
847 words (2.4 pages)