Everyone should know that things do not come easy. You have to work hard or go through some kind of struggle to get to your goal. I would define a stressor as a struggle. A stressor can be something you go through for a long period of time or a short period of time. Mostly everyone has dealt with some kind of stressor in their lifetime. It can be difficult to deal with, but it can be resol...
... middle of paper ...
..., it will be a lot more to think about other than the beautiful white gown, flowers, music, and family members. Marriage is a commitment. Couples need to remember that it is important to try to stay married and not just get married. When couples are putting most of their time in just getting married, that’s when the divorce monster creeps in. With children are involved, it is difficult. Most children want both parents to stay together, but sometimes through certain situations, that just cannot be. Children will start to understand soon, but it is important for the parents to just do what is best for them. It is all about being happy. When you are sincerely happy, you will do whatever you can to stay in that place. No matter what stressors happen in your life, including divorce, if you stay positive and try to retrieve happiness again, you will receive your strength.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- If I had a young 21 year old child or friend come to me and asked me the question “How do you know if you are ready for marriage?’’, I would answer with some advice and questions of my own for them to think about. The first question I would ask this person, where are you and the other person at as far as the level of love you have for each other. There are many levels to love. There is the love you have for your family and close kinships. This type of love is where you would do anything for them and know they would do the same for you.... [tags: Marriage, Love, Religion, Family]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- Knowledge in an intimate relationship is extremely important, without knowing your lover’s past how can you truly know their future. In a potential or serious relationship, you should get to know the likes and dislikes of your partner. You can find out a lot about someone by simply listening to them, we all have things that make us unique. By knowing the smallest detail of someone can truly make that person feel loved and appreciated, like knowing their favorite foods, favorite color or even how they like their eggs prepared is a good start.... [tags: Interpersonal relationship, Love, Polyamory]
781 words (2.2 pages)
- What is Love. Love. What is it. Love is mostly defined as an affection for another person. Besides affection, love comes with many different facets that you can express for another person. Keep in mind that there is different kinds of love. For example, there is family, friendship, and romance love. At my age, twenty-something, most people would tell you they experience at least one of these different kind of love. Family love is love that cannot be chosen or denied. Friendship love is love you choose to give.... [tags: Love, Interpersonal relationship, Friendship]
1057 words (3 pages)
- [Y/N] stood inside of her cafe. It was time to close up and she was just doing some last minute cleaning. The doors and windows were filled with finger prints,cake crumbs, and icing from the birthday party that was thrown for Ren-Senpai, and although it was fun while it lasted, [Y/N] wish sometimes that she wasn’t the only one who worked around the cafe. She even thought about having Kyouya-sensei help her out on his free hours as a barista. As she sprayed down the door, she noticed a figure on the other side; however, [Y/N] was not able to see past the soap bubbles.... [tags: Debut albums, 2007 singles, Sleep, Like You]
1101 words (3.1 pages)
- It is one thing that we all, as humans, have in common and have felt it at one time or another. It seems to be the main underlying goal that we strive for in our lifetime. So, what it really is. I just describe it as the feeling of love. Many people consider love in numerous different ways as they grow older. To me, my view of love eventually becomes deeper and more mature comparing to the time I was young until now. In my life, I have felt into different types of love, which are the unconditional family love, the miler of friendship, and the wonderful love from God.... [tags: Love, Friendship, Interpersonal relationship]
1080 words (3.1 pages)
- Infatuation vs. Love What is love exactly. Well, love is not Romeo and Juliet nor The Titanic nor any romantic movie that you have ever watched. For many years people have painted love in a tragic way when it is not, it is more like infatuation. Love and infatuation have been around for as long as humans have been on this earth since the beginning of times. There are many different types of love of course; the love you feel for your family, love you feel for your friends and love for your boyfriend/girlfriend.... [tags: Love, Emotion, Interpersonal relationship, Feeling]
1040 words (3 pages)
- Why is it that heartache almost always precede after the act of first love. Things would be simpler if timing were not a crucial factor in romance. If love would transcend our different points in our foreign journeys. Rob, you say you are ready to take the fateful jump, but won't do it lonesome. Love, you say, is a two way thing. Your vision and hopes are turning bleak and suspenseful now; you never imagined it like this. But what do you do with all your passion and smitten feelings and sentimental attachment about this relationship when you have to face the possibility that it will not go your way this time.... [tags: Love is a Prison]
732 words (2.1 pages)
- Dear Hilary, Seven years have passed since our first encounter and in those past seven years, we have made many memories and parted ways several times. Whenever we parted ways, we were led back to each other as if there was a spark between us. Ever since you entered my life I felt as if God somehow sent one of his angels down to me. Over the last few months, I feel like my heart has grown stronger because of the love I have for you. This love gets stronger and stronger each and every day. I long for your soft, warm, and loving touch not only at sunrise but at sunset and at night as well.... [tags: Love Letters Dating Email Relationships]
434 words (1.2 pages)
- Dear Michael, Love has taught me and has changed me since we've met. I knew you were the only man I have ever really loved and the only man I ever wanted to be with for the rest of my life. From the start I could see us together and I could hear my heart say, "I am going to marry him". I was shocked, but I was happy. Then my head and ego got in the way and my false pride took over and I played games. I began to see all the things about you that I wanted to change. False pride made me feel afraid that you did not love me and this caused me to feel insecure.... [tags: Love Letters Dating Email Relationships]
502 words (1.4 pages)
- To Know a Fly The book, To Know a Fly by Vincent G. Dethier, is about a scientist who fell in love with the fly. Professor Dethier isn’t like most scientists who are idolized for their accomplishments and rejected for the lack of ability to communicate with society. He was known for being an outstanding researcher, and he also had the wonderful gift of communication. The fact that he was fascinated by the knowledge that could be obtained from such a simple species, such as the fly, also made him popular with the public.... [tags: Vincent G. Dethier To Know a Fly Essays]
990 words (2.8 pages)