What are your top two spiritual gifts? Do you agree with the results? Why or Why not? My top two spiritual gifts were Showing Mercy and Serving. Yes I do agree with the result, because of the type of person I am. The reason why I agree I am always trying to help someone else in the miniistry. There are people that do not believe in God. If you are a minster for God. Ministers are to always know how to serve and be merciful. The reasons why people don’t want to come to God because there is not enough Mercy being reveal among gods People. Some ministers always want to send people hell. Before they have minister to their needs. First of all we are servant first and we are also in a lot of ways caregiver you have to be able to care for the people in order to bring them to Christ. not just to meet some of their need but also, be able to teach them spiritually. If we can help in there natural needs then you get a chance to witness to them about their natural needs. Now that does not beaning just because you meet their natural needs that they will always response to the spiritual need. I am a person that always wants to bring that stay person out of the wilderness. Or jobs as minster of Christ we are supposed to be able to how macey. And be sympathy to other in order to win them to Christin my Analysis it state that as a server I am a person that is willing million necessary tasks in the Church, and that is true I don’t like waiting around for someone else to do a job If I can do it myself In serving a person way to do the best for the Lord and his sanctuary whether it be cleaning the church teaching Sunday teach bible class what it be you want to be good at what you do for the Lord. In my analysis it tell me don’t delect the needs o...
... middle of paper ...
...I took the analysis the savey show me my weakness and my strength which will help me to improve the ministries as a whole. If you want to improve your ministries you will use it as a guide line to help you remember the area you need to work on . And not be affended by but use for your improved. In being a server you want to have wisdom in that as the analysis say you don’t want the devil take your work and turn to something evil. I will use to what I have learn to improve thing in the ministries. I will also teach other as I inprove. This has had a great impact on my gifts that’s in my life so that I can grow more in the minitris in helping other and teach them the way of Christhave on your involvement in ministered God. . How might your gifts?
You have to be very care because you can meet people really don’t have a mind to be and just want to use the people of God
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- What are your top 2 spiritual gifts. Do you agree with the results. Why or why not. My two top spiritual gifts were showing mercy and teaching. I never realized showing mercy was a gift, but not that I know it is it makes sense in so many ways. I have always felt God blessed me with an abundance of compassion and empathy. I never dreamed that it was a spiritual gift. I would jokily say” I guess God gave me such a big heart because I was born on Valentine’s Day.” I have a heart for the lonely, poor, broken, lost and hurting people.... [tags: Education, Love, Supernatural, Teacher]
701 words (2 pages)
- Ralph Waldo Emerson (1883) said, “Each man has his own vocation, his talent is his call. There is one direction in which all space is open to him.” (p. 112). He was speaking of the gifts granted us by God to fulfill the plan that He has for our life. Discovering and utilizing those gifts is part of the decision making process in career counseling. Christians advocate the use of spiritual discernment in order to guide the decision making process. Properly interpreting the will of God for one’s life is at the heart of each of our choices including those choices involving vocation.... [tags: Religion, Spirituality]
1958 words (5.6 pages)
- The area of Spiritual gifts is one which holds great interest for me. The thought that the different areas of effectiveness and skills are from God is interesting. I grew up with the teaching that we had God given abilities but never equated these with "spiritual gifts". They were just skill that we had been born with. I felt that our genetics and social conditioning had as much to do with these "gifts" as the Holy spirit did. Since there are non-Christians who exhibit these same abilities and gifts and when I was not a Christian I still had the desire to encourage others (encouragement is my spiritual gift).... [tags: Christian Spiritual Gifts]
1601 words (4.6 pages)
- A biblical doctrine that I feel is important is spiritual gifts. Spiritual gifts are defined as any ability that is empowered by the Holy Spirit and used in any ministry of the church. Spiritual gifts can refer to more natural things, like teaching, administration, or creativity. This is obviously more prevalent than the other way spiritual gifts have appeared, in a miraculous since. These kind of miracle gifts would include things like prophecy and healing. Even with these two different distinctions, there is a sizable list of the specific gifts mentioned in the Bible.... [tags: Christianity, Holy Spirit, Film]
2268 words (6.5 pages)
- Whenever I first laid eyes on the title of this inventory saying “Congratulations, You’re gifted” I was sure that this would be an exciting. Any test that can tell me how gifted I am in fifteen minutes or less is my kind of test. I learned from taking this test that I seem to be inclined in the process of teaching others and lending another a warm bed, but I tend to fall short in the area of prayer and don’t even get me started on miracles. The gift that is on the top of my list by a towering eleven points is “Teaching”.... [tags: Spirituality, Prayer, Gift, Bible]
1174 words (3.4 pages)
- Diverse Manifestations, but Only One Purpose While each aspect of the spiritual gifts (gifts, ministries, and results) might have a different source (the Spirit, the Lord, and God), Paul doesn’t want the Corinthians “to understand each gift to involve a separate intent. A surprising word for spiritual gifts is found in verse seven: a gift is a ‘manifestation’ (φανέρωσις). This word signals another aspect of spiritual gifts, the element of display.” God has always sought to make himself known, and in this case, the church through “individual Christians are intended to demonstrate that they have the Spirit of God within them.” T.... [tags: Jesus, God, Holy Spirit, Trinity]
1225 words (3.5 pages)
- When the church was first formed, after Christ’s ascension, spiritual gifts were alive and active in the church. In the New Testament (primarily in the Pauline Epistles), many gifts are listed; however, it should be noted that not all gifts are listed in Scripture. Paul does not mention all of the gifts that a believer can have, but of the ones he does give, many have caused division and separations between denominations and groups of believers. From these various splits arise three primary groups of believers: Cessationalists, Charismatics, and those in between the two.... [tags: New Testament, Church, Christ's ascension]
2026 words (5.8 pages)
- before he addressed the issue, he addressed the issue of God. All things begin with him, and to start anywhere else seems shallow. The Nature of Spiritual Gifts In light of that, the nature of spiritual gifts is first and foremost wrapped up in the nature of God. Forgive this author for being creative at this point, but to help the reader, the imagery might be that of a great symphony. God the Father is the great composer, orchestrating from eternity the notes to be played. The Son is the conductor, standing before the church as her “pioneer and perfecter of our faith” (Hebrews 12:2), modeling for the church what it means to be truly human by teaching her from the heart of a servant.... [tags: God, New Testament, Christianity]
722 words (2.1 pages)
- many verses depicting spiritual gifts. These “operations” or “effects” (ἐνεργημάτων), focus upon the miraculous things wrought wherever spiritual gifts are operative. Such “energizings” are clearly supernatural. Divine power at work, a power demonstrating its presence in such things as removal of mountains through the gift of faith (13:2). Along with implying this additional aspect of spiritual gifts, Paul reinforces his argument for unity a third time. This he does by reference to God the Father, a singular person in contrast to the “different results.” One and the same God stands behind all the effects, and surely he is not in conflict with himself.... [tags: Holy Spirit, Jesus, God, Christianity]
1228 words (3.5 pages)
- THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SPIRITUAL GIFTS, TALENTS, AND TRAINING There is a relationship between spiritual gifts, talents, and training for leadership. It is imperative to know what each one means and that will give one a better understanding of how the 3 relate to each other. Leadership is very demanding and many leaders have not been properly trained for the position they occupy. Because Christians have been put into a position without training, many people lead others without having any hands-on knowledge.... [tags: Holy Spirit, Christianity]
1027 words (2.9 pages)