Birthday parties, anniversaries or any other celebrations, karaoke would be one of the events on the list. Singing with friends can release your tension and depression from work to enjoy and have fun. So, I start to come up with the idea of open the first karaoke in Penarth, this small little town.
My karaoke is going to be small but full of good services. It would have 4 different types of private karaoke room for you and your friends or your family to enjoy and have a great time together. The first room would be standard room, consists of the things that normal karaoke must have like a sofa, a little table, karaoke machine and air conditioner. For the second room, it would be more comfortable like bigger sofa and table. The third room would be even more bigger and more beautiful as well. Also, the microphone in this room is better. For the fourth one, the most expensive one is full-optional. It has biggest room biggest table and sofa with a great quality microphone. Also, in this room has the button for you to press if you want to call store’s staff. Just in case you want some food or drink or else.
After I have got an idea ;what business I want to do and how it is going to be like, I started to do some research for it. Firstly, I have been searched for the location that would be suitable for my business by to and found 3 of them. 2 of them are in Cardiff and one of them is in Penarth. The first one is in Cardiff with an acceptable price. Also, its size is very suitable for my business but it is not located in a nice area. It is too far from the lively zone and not noticeable. The second one is the biggest one but also the most...
... middle of paper ...
...need to sale over 208 units and I will lose if I am not be able to sale over 208 units.
Making a plan in advance would be beneficial to my business. I am able to organise everything properly before I actually open it and make sure it is exactly what I want. And I could see if I want to adapt anything in my business. I could make a proper decision to get the best thing for my business as well. I could even have a look at my competitor to see how good they are. It also makes me be able to see the feedback from people around my property by a questionnaire survey. In addition, I could find what is my strengths and my weaknesses. Also, I can see how much is my fixed cost which is the money that I need to pay exactly the same in each month. Furthermore, I can even predict my profit and see how many unit I need to sales to make sure I am not going to lose.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- It was December 2013, my parents, siblings, and I were visiting Mexico to spend Christmas with our family. We made many pleasant memories, excluding one that is unforgettable. Unforgettable for a reason in particular, death. At the beginning of our stay in Mexico, we were invited to a wedding. Two of my mom 's brothers decided to share their wedding day to make a larger celebration. The church service was done beautifully, and the decoration was amazing. There were a multitude of flowers, creating an array of color and adding to the already aesthetic church.... [tags: Family, Sibling, Boy, Man]
751 words (2.1 pages)
- It was the day, the day I have been counting down for weeks, the day I was most excited for, my birthday. I woke up on this wonderful morning to the smell of eggs and bacon streaming through the whole house. As I was about to get up and start my day my parents barged in my room shouting “Happy Birthday” while handing me a plate of food bigger than my head and a cup of hot coffee. I scarfed my food down so quick that I barley had time to breathe. I couldn 't contain my excitement any longer. I was waiting for all my friends to come over so that we could start all the activities we had planned for the day.... [tags: Debut albums, Roller coaster, Balloon]
746 words (2.1 pages)
- Surprise November of 2014 was the month of a Surprise, When the Doctor told me I’m Pregnant with Twins. I was shocked and surprised about having twins, I was nine weeks and three days pregnant when I found out, I was so happy I couldn’t wait to go home and tell my fiancé and my two-year-old daughter I am having twins. My mother in law was waiting in the waiting room for me to hear the good news, I told her guess what I’m pregnant with twins, she was so happy the smile on her face made me smile knowing I have two little blessing.... [tags: Pregnancy, Family, Tell, Mother]
983 words (2.8 pages)
- The next morning I sat in my room, getting ready with Molly. The rain was coming down hard, so we decided against having our photos professionally taken. I sat by the window, watching the rain fall and slam against the hard pavement. "You think he 'll like it?" Molly asked, spinning around in her dress in front of my mirror. I rolled my eyes and makes a sound of disgust. "Who care if he does or not. Honestly, do you think he 'll look at your dress. If you like it, then that 's all that matters," I told her.... [tags: 2005 singles, 2007 singles, Debut albums]
2006 words (5.7 pages)
- Name: Pond Maneein Candidate number:00023 Words count: Birthday parties, anniversaries or any other celebrations, karaoke would be one of the events on the list. Singing with friends can release your tension and depression from work to enjoy and have fun. So, I start to come up with the idea of open the first karaoke in Penarth, this small little town. Marketing mixed Product My karaoke is going to be small but full of good services. It would have 4 different types of private karaoke room for you and your friends or your family to enjoy and have a great time together.... [tags: Costs, Variable cost, Cost, Want]
1679 words (4.8 pages)
- It was late morning when I awoke with Adalacia in my arms. I stared down at her peaceful face, taking in the lovely sight. I didn’t want to wake her, but I also didn’t want someone to find us together. The only woman that I should wake up next to was Marie. I shook her sleeping form until she stirred. She looked into my eyes with a slightly confused look. I could see the remembrance lighten her face as she smiled. “Good morning, my darling,” I said to her. “I’m sorry to wake you so soon, but we must prepare to leave.... [tags: 2007 singles, 2006 singles, Marriage]
1935 words (5.5 pages)
- "Come on Isaac or we 'll be late." "I 'm coming but this bag is stuck in the door." "Just turn it but be careful." "Yes sweetie I know. Can you pop the trunk for me?" He got in the front seat and took his gloves off. We pulled out of our driveway and headed to my parents ' home. Since we spent Thanksgiving with his family we agreed to spend Christmas Eve with mine. My mom is mostly about the family time on Christmas Eve more than Christmas day. She has all of her grandchildren and children over.... [tags: 2006 singles, 2007 singles, 2006 albums]
1996 words (5.7 pages)
- “Happy eighth birthday, Lily,” My mom said as she smiled at me from the door to my room. I jumped out of bed and ran to her. She wrapped me in her warm embrace. I wish I never had to let go. “Can I come home yet, Mommy?” I asked. I had been in this place for way too long now. She answered the same way she always did, “Soon, Honey.” My shoulders slumped as I turned away from her. I sat on my bed and brought my knees to be chest. She sat down beside me and put her arm around me. For the longest time we just sat there in silence.... [tags: Mother, Father, Family, Wendy Crewson]
1574 words (4.5 pages)
- *** “Are you sure you can’t sneak over here on your lunch break. I’m sure Gran will want to catch up with you.” Parker propped her phone between her shoulder and chin as she fumbled with her myki to get of the tram. Trying to shield the flowers from being crushed from the hoard of people flowing around her. She didn’t know of flowers they were. But they smell good, Gran will know what they are. “I’d prefer Gran’s pumpkin soup over a stale sandwich any day. But I can’t make it to Carlton and back in time for the board meeting.... [tags: Family, Grandparent, Mother, Debut albums]
730 words (2.1 pages)
- Growing up my family did not have much, it was often difficult for my father to put food on the table so when we all heard that he would be visiting the king we jumped and clapped with joy. The joy vanished when my father returned home after his trip with news I could not believe. He sat down and explained to me that he must have panicked because he told the king a lie which had backfired on him, and would either be great for me or perhaps end me. “I have told the king that I have a daughter that can spin straw into gold.... [tags: Tears, Crying, English-language films]
1073 words (3.1 pages)