There are so many website hosting platforms and websites available on the internet for blogging purposes and many others. Two very eminent names which come to mind when it comes to blog hosting is Blogger and WordPress. Since newbies find it very difficult as to which of these two to choose, it is very imperative for everybody who would love to own a blog get know the differences in features that they both share and have. They both have some features which clearly differentiate them and clearly make one win when it comes to which of them is the best.
Their Pros and Cons
Although both of them have their pros and cons, one completely outweighs the other. One other keen factor that should come to mind when you are to choose between the two of them is that you should clearly know what you want or need the blog or website which you would want create be about. The theme or reason that the blog would be known for is very important when it comes to choosing of a host site. More so, the audience, thus, the traffic that would be expected on the website or blog would also be an important factor that would have to be considered when choosing a blog or website host. Blogger is very easy to use when compared to WordPress, and it provide step by step instruction on how to go about everything there, whereas, WordPress on the other hand is very advanced and would look a lot more complicated to newbies than that of Blogger. This is the first difference in features which clearly separates both platforms, making Blogger the best option for beginners and WordPress for much advanced bloggers, although both brand themselves for beginners and advanced bloggers.
For us to be able to choose th...
... middle of paper ...
...bsites and blogs. However, the factors that I have mentioned in this article should be pondered over when choosing any of them. The factors would determine which one would be convenient for you to use. I would personally recommend using Blogger if you are a beginner although it does not have most of what WordPress has, however just the fact that you can use blogger to do whatever you want and it is also very easy to use, should be enough reasons to opt for that. However if you are looking forward to build a much professional website or blog, WordPress is the best options for you. And with regards to the pros and cons, differences, merits and demerits that I have discussed in this article there is no doubt that the merits of WordPress totally outweighs that of Blogger hence making it the best choice to make when it comes to the contest of WordPress vs Blogger.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- What constitutes a successful community website. There are many features that determine if I personally am willing to invest my time and emotions into an online community. These include the type of community, the entertainment value, how it operates, its corporate culture, functionality and the platforms it utilities. Imgur is an image hosting website that I believe objectively and subjectively fulfils these criteria. This subjective report will provide a personal and analysis of Imgur, and justify why I believe it is a well thought through and effective website that accomplishes both its user’s expectations and its company’s corporate objectives.... [tags: Community, Entertainment Value, Culture]
1493 words (4.3 pages)
- Web Hosting Services 1. Introduction Web Hosting is an integral part of setting up a website for your business, which is absolutely essential if you are looking to take your business online. Unfortunately, most business owners do not understand this aspect completely. However, understanding this aspect of setting up a website ensures that you do not spend excessive financial resources on features that web hosting companies advertise, but won’t be helpful to your business and website. Hence, this comprehensive guide is created with the aim to assist you in making a well-informed decision to take your business online in the most economical way possible.... [tags: Web hosting service, Website]
939 words (2.7 pages)
- This article should be a basic guide in list form of ways that Bluehost 's customers can turn their websites into successful businesses. Consider such ideas as: affiliate marketing links, hold online workshops (to teach people something about your product or service or something that 's just related to it), PPC advertising (like Google Adsense), CPM advertising, direct banner advertising, premium content (give away some of your content for free but charge for premium content like an e-book), etc.... [tags: Marketing, Affiliate marketing, Internet marketing]
930 words (2.7 pages)
- A website is a source where people can find information about a company or entrepreneurship. A website will also help expand a business by being able to communicate with customers and employees in an effective manner. The cost of a website is inexpensive in which there is only a one-time fee. Competition exists in every business that will lead to innovation that will introduce new products and methods in which all businesses need. This website will make it convenient to make any changes or new advertisements for a business.... [tags: Web hosting service, Website, Web server]
1054 words (3 pages)
- How To Install WordPress More Than Once on Your Hosting Account WordPress is one the most popular open source content publishing platform used by many blogging and business websites all over the word. It’s not only simple to use with plugin stability and autonomy, but also comes with multisite option with the ability to host more than one WordPress on the same account. While beginners may need only one WordPress account to get their online business running quickly and easily, some may find it necessary to install WordPress more than once in their hosting account.... [tags: Web hosting service, Website, Web hosting, MySQL]
712 words (2 pages)
- How to Sell A Website Reprinted with permission of VotanWeb.com It is a joyous time when you are ready to sell your website. While you will be fraught with questions and unknown variables when ultimately you decide to sell your website it can be like winning a jackpot and a big change to your life. You might have been building your web business for years, consistently working on it day after day and night after night. When it finally sells you get a (hopefully) big cash injection and move on to new projects feeling renewed and excited about your future prospects.... [tags: Sell Websites Buy Websites]
1917 words (5.5 pages)
- Pricing Websites For Sale Reprinted with permission of VotanWeb.com As a market leader in existing website sales, VontanWeb receives many questions about valuing websites. It always amazes me how some website owners come up with the value of a website being sold. No wonder many websites never sell. In many instances no consideration is given to the total picture. Will the available cash flow of the website be able to pay the debt of a loan to purchase the website. Will the website as priced be attractive to financing sources.... [tags: Sell Websites Buy Websites]
980 words (2.8 pages)
- Sell Your Troubled Websites Reprinted with permission of VotanWeb.com You awaken one morning to the realization that the website you've poured so much time, energy and thought into; the dream that was once the preoccupation of your every waking moment has turned sour - what do you do. Market forces, changing consumer tastes, cash flow problems, or some unforeseen outside factor has brought you to the point of not being able to keep things going much longer. Do you, shut the doors and call it a day or declare bankruptcy.... [tags: Sell Websites Buy Websites]
1199 words (3.4 pages)
- How to Find and Buy Quality Websites Reprinted with permission of VotanWeb.com Most buyers don’t realize that very few of all website buyers are successful in buying a quality website. VotanWeb receives email form website buyers daily and the frustrations I hear from them are usually pretty much the same. Buyers need to know how the game works when buying a website. It is a lot like finding that great job – it takes a lot of work and patience. Most website buyers are unprepared, unrealistic, and think they will easily find that perfect website.... [tags: Sell Websites Buy Websites]
681 words (1.9 pages)
- Evaluating Three Cell Phone Websites Today, almost all people use cell phones. After buying a cell phone, people will choose which plan they will use. Now, there are many cell phone service companies in the US, so the cell phone users have to be careful when they choose the plans. Many cell phone service companies provide websites in order to give information to the cell phone users. The ease of use of the website, the information that it gives, the design and the organization of the website are the factors that will influence cell phone users in choosing their plan.... [tags: Sell Websites Buy Websites]
1366 words (3.9 pages)