Accenture Health and Human Services
“The Accenture Health and Human Services software suite is a flexible, adaptable, standards-based set of solutions that support service delivery to citizens across multiple agencies’ programs, service providers and service delivery models while preserving existing IT investments” (Accenture, 2013, pg. 02). Accenture software suite is one that eases the sharing information, coordinating efforts between agencies, and offering clients a single point to access various services in one streamlined package. Accenture allows agencies a way to connect to services for families quickly. The software also connects stakeholders across the human service ecosystem. This allows stakeholders to see what programs are working and which are not. The Accenture website further states,” The software suite offers case managers a complete view of programs to which a family is currently subscribed and helps them better assess what more they may need quickly and efficiently” (Accenture, 2013, pg. 01).
There are five essential components t...
... middle of paper ...
...vices. Retrieved from http://www.att.com/Common/files/pdf/npower_health_and_human_services.pdfDavis, J., Fanning, J., Smith, J. & Shaw, P. (n.d.) NPower's technology guide for nonprofit leaders. A mission tool for community development. Retrieved from http://www.att.com/Common/files/pdf/npower_community_development.pdf
FAMCare. (2013, December). Web-based Case Management Software for Nonprofits, Local and County Municipalities and State Human Services Agencies. Retrieved from http://www.famcare.net/Features/WebbasedCaseManagement.aspx
Global Vision Technologies. (2011). FAMCare... Case Management for Child Welfare, Social and Human Services. Retrieved from http://www.globalvisiontech.com/Solutions/SocialServicesCaseManagement/tabid/74/Default.aspx
Oracle. (2013, December). Social Services. Retrieved from http://www.oracle.com/us/industries/public-sector/028793.htm
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Relentless innovation in the way businesses apply computing power to automate business processes has translated into incredible gains in just a few short decades. These innovations have had positive influence in the models used by businesses for delivering software applications to their users. The software application delivery models have evolved over the years starting with the on-premises application delivery whereby application software was installed and operated on a computer located on the premises of the software licensee, rather than at a remote facility.... [tags: Application software, Computer software]
751 words (2.1 pages)
- Activity Topic: Demonstration From the list provided select one (1) tool from each of the four categories. Once you have made your selections, provide explanations as to how you would utilize in your institution, each tool selected. • Blackboard collaborate • Google Docs • Prezi Blackboard collaborate Blackboard collaborate is web conferencing software for education and business. It is presently being used by the University of the West Indies for facilitate the online degree programs offered.... [tags: Internet, World Wide Web, Web conferencing]
751 words (2.1 pages)
- In this fast moving world filled with tweeting, posting and snap chatting, we now live in a world where we want everything done in an instant, it has become the gold standard for any professional businesses to have a website. No professional business, from a local mom and pop store to the mass produced copy and pasted big box store can function at it max capacity without some kind of a website. Fifteen years ago when someone needed information such as the address or the phone number of a business, they could call 611 or turn to the yellow pages.... [tags: World Wide Web, Web design, Website]
2363 words (6.8 pages)
- 1. What are the purpose and business value of Web services. The aim is to connect the system, since Web users and business partners. In addition, the aim is to sell products on the platform and the site acts as a guide for their customers. In the other hand, creating a web service data will exchange between businesses in real time via the Internet. Therefore, this method may share business with suppliers, customers and other business partners with all the necessary information. To do this, they use an open standard protocol for communicating over the Internet.... [tags: web services, http, amazon, ebay]
1398 words (4 pages)
- Business Intelligence Software As we discuss the possibility of emerging into business intelligence software we must keep in mind the overall purpose of using any type of software is to reach strategic goals in order to increase market shares. I will discuss how business intelligence software will allow us to meet those strategic goals. We will establish what type of information and analysis capabilities will be available once this business intelligence software is implemented. We will discuss hardware and system software that will be required to run specific business intelligence software.... [tags: Business Software Essays]
1119 words (3.2 pages)
- Global Software Industry Managing IT Governance & Compliance Regulations and mandates such as Sarbanes-Oxley, Basel II, the EU Data Protection Directive, HIPAA, and International Accounting Standards have forced profound changes in business policies and processes. U.S. companies will spend $5.5 billion in 2004 to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley. European banks will spend almost $4 billion in IT over the next two years to comply with Basel II.... [tags: Business Software Compliance Standards]
1832 words (5.2 pages)
- Web-Based Training "Live, interactive training over the Internet is one of the hottest trends in corporate training" (Black, 1998, p.1). This type of training is a step away from the interactive distance learning that is "a two-way interactive full-motion video network that allows participants to see and hear each other from remote locations at real-time speeds" (Comeaux, 1995, p.1). This type of interactive distance learning has been criticized for its technical difficulties and interruptions as a result and its lack of interactivity for several reasons such as the instructor’s limited knowledge of how to utilize the technology for maximum results and the two second wait time before each... [tags: Internet Technology Computers Papers]
2269 words (6.5 pages)
- ISSUES OF PRINT ESTIMATING SOFTWARE With the various concepts of print estimating software, there are challenges encountered when using them in commercial digital printing. These are issues and challenges faced by users of print estimating software in the industry, which has greatly affected them in their daily transactions and made them not to have value for their money. It is a bad return on investment. Having studied the details of the two prints estimating software, the following issues are deduced: Content Job Costing allows you to track total employee time and the time logged against a job to determine profitability.... [tags: Customer service, Customer, Mathematics, Sales]
1081 words (3.1 pages)
- ... (Barnatt, 2010) Equal rights to all devices Cloud computing is accessible to any computer in question as long as the computer meets the requirements of a reliable internet connection as well as a web browser. It does not matter whether the computer in question is a traditional desktop or a tablet; the cloud is made available for all. For example if a Microsoft excel file is sent over the internet to a mail recipient, it can be viewed and edited compatibly only if the person has Microsoft excel installed on the device in use.... [tags: computing landscape, electronic data, ]
1721 words (4.9 pages)
- 1. Introduction: This report is the analysis and commendation of Pete’s business and how and where ERP system can be implemented to reduce the business complications. The company with 113 outlets and multiple sales channels, supplies both homegrown and off-the-shelf system to its customers. With 1,500 grocery stores, corporate offices, a website, and delivery trucks, the company was able to increase its revenue by 23% over a year which is remarkable. However, the outdated system which used to handle core business functions such as financial, order management, inventory management, fulfillment procurement and manufacturing was unable to cope with the ever growing business demand, which in... [tags: business process, web based system]
1799 words (5.1 pages)