Before further evaluating which aspects of Google Analytics will be the most beneficial, it is important to understand the nature of the business. For example, a website for a local, single location pizza restaurant will find location very important to their search. Visitors from Nigeria will not be of much use for the pizza restaurant. They will use their geography to target the local audience. These companies in particular can link social media through their website to enhance their results. Since they are local, customers are more likely to be engaged through social ...
... middle of paper ...
...articular company, the aspects of Google Analytics that are particularly important are understanding the place of origin for internet users on their site. This is absolutely critical when evaluating advertising initiatives. After some time, some advertisements may be dropped, while others will be upgraded and improved based upon their performance in bringing users to the site. Ultimately, the hope is that more views on the website lead to increased sales for the business.
The small business is constantly evolving, as technology continues to increase at such a rapid rate. Not too long ago, websites were only necessary for some small businesses. Now, however, almost every organization has some sort of a web presence. Through the use of Google Analytics, they can find now drive value from all the internet browsers coming to their page without a substantial investment.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 1. Introduction Almost 42% of the world 's population has access to the internet. Also, more than 3 billion people around the world now use the Internet via a variety of different devices. In today’s world, for almost every business, it is essential to have a website which serves as an information gateway for customers or visitors to gain insights into the business. Also, the most of Business owners focus on their websites to attract more customers or visitors. Thus, the web analysts start to collect and analyze web data to understand more about customer’s behavior, web traffic, and usage to improve websites to meet customer 's needs and owner 's goal.... [tags: World Wide Web, Web design, Web page]
1771 words (5.1 pages)
- Many of today’s companies manipulate data to provide their customers with proper services. These companies utilize data to tailor and promote their ads to satisfy customers’ needs. However, to fluently do so, these companies need to collect, store and process customers’ historical data. Netflix, for example, is a giant data manipulator that collects customers’ data to fluently promote their products. Netflix uses web analytics tools to collect customers’ browsing data and preferences. Without utilizing web analytics, Netflix will not be able to succeed.... [tags: World Wide Web, Web page, Website, Web browser]
1011 words (2.9 pages)
- - Web analytics: The internet gives way to a large scale of opportunities, and a perfect knowledge of these can provide an enormous advantage for businesses. Nonetheless, having an ongoing online business is not enough, as the internet also provide an array of data that can help managers assess the health of their online businesses. Web analytics is thus the study of these various data to help know where a business is doing well, as well as where it is lacking. Furthermore, it can also help these businesses improve their online activities.... [tags: Internet, World Wide Web, Website, Web page]
708 words (2 pages)
- Are you curious why every time you browse the internet there are advertisements similar to what you searched for on the internet for the past days or even the past weeks. Are you amazed how Spotify would have suggested playlist for you that are similar to what genre of songs you listen to. Ever wonder why every time you go to online stores like Amazon, there are recommended items for you. All of these things are possible with the help of technology, especially web analytics. These sites and applications use web analytics to analyze their users or customers.... [tags: World Wide Web, Website, Web page, Web design]
1143 words (3.3 pages)
- The recent studies shown that almost 30 million companies have a great investments in “Web Analytics”, but they still struggle to make right or meaningful business decisions. Moreover, there are terabytes of data and gigabytes of reports and megabytes of Excel and PowerPoint files which store in most companies without taking any advantage of all those data and actionable insights. Also, many of those companies lack someone who can analyze the huge amount of data and someone who can make a right decision.... [tags: Web analytics, World Wide Web, Data, Page view]
731 words (2.1 pages)
- First thing we do every morning is check our smart phone for new tweets, funny pictures or videos or new posts from our friends and family. According to statista.com the number of smartphone users around the world in 2015 was around 1859 million users. In addition, the number will increase every year as shown in the following figure. In other words, we can say that we are breathing Internet every day and with the use of smartphones, the Internet became available most of the time. Therefore, the Internet becomes an important tool for many businesses, organizations and scientists around the globe.... [tags: World Wide Web, Website, Web page, Internet]
1039 words (3 pages)
- Web Analytics can broadly be classified as the process of tracking, measuring, collecting, analyzing and reporting the internet data of website visitors’ activity for the purpose of understanding and optimizing web usage and how websites are used by its users. Web Analytics is not only used for analyzing the data usage on websites but are also widely used to monitor website traffic, to optimize an organization e-commerce initiatives, Digital Marketing, Advertising (through web campaigns), Customer Surveys, Referral programs, Click streams, etc.... [tags: World Wide Web, Internet, Web page, Google]
1100 words (3.1 pages)
- “For every $10 you spend on web analytics technology, you should spend $90 on analysts, analysis and intelligence”. Although technology platforms and tools are becoming cheaper, their wider use in organizations requires greater attention on users and related human systems. Various studies have brought up that while all Fortune 500 organizations have awesome interests in "Web Analytics" regardless they battle to settle on any significant business choices. The vast majority grumble that there are Terabytes of information and Gigabytes of reports and Megabytes of Excel and PowerPoint documents.... [tags: Web analytics, World Wide Web, Figure It Out]
1000 words (2.9 pages)
- The usage of digital technology is always increasing, and the people are aware of it, and are aware of various benefits that technology brings to them. They are always connected, able to contact almost anyone from anywhere, and they have access to the biggest source of information in their pockets. But, people seem to forget one thing - how much data technology creates. Facebook statuses, photo albums, videos, tweets - when reminded, most of people will remember these. But they are not the only data created.... [tags: Digital Technology, Advancements]
1682 words (4.8 pages)
- Web analytics is the process of analyzing the behavior of visitors to a website. The use of Web analytics is said to enable a business to attract more visitors, retain or attract new customers for goods or services, or to increase the dollar volume each customer spends. By monitoring a Web analytics dashboard, businesses will be able to keep track of the traffic on their websites and tweak them whenever need arises. There are two categories of Web analytics, On-site and Off-site web analytics. Off-site web analytics is used for web measurement and analysis regardless of who owns the website, on the contrary, On-site web analytics is used to for analysis of one’s own website performance.... [tags: Web server, World Wide Web, Cache, Web page]
1293 words (3.7 pages)