Attached you will find an email I received from technical support dated Thursday, February 18, 2016, from Joseph Kovach. My initial contact was due to the device not report the vehicle’s location. As you will see, the issue was addressed. Along with his reply information was included regarding updates to devices that would be occurring in the future. It also states that customers would be notified and would either have a choice of outdated and their devices at a discounted rate or continue to use their existence devise at a discounted rate until 2020 on the “diminishing 2G network”.
Until I received an email notification reminded me that my annual subscription fee was due, I had not received any email whatsoever from your company after that reply from Joseph.
There are two issues that I face that as a customer I find unacceptable. First of all is the fact that your company decided without previous notice to deactivate the device in our vehicle. To add insult to injury, we receive a reminder to renew our membership which I have mentioned in a previous e-mail is impossible to do since your company has without warning deactivated our device without those required by law notification. On this point, I don’t see how your company can find any justification for its actions. By law, any changes to service requires at least a 30-day notice prior to being implemented. Something that Nimbo blatantly disregarded...
... middle of paper ...
...that I list (at least options 1 and 2) coincide with the “important notice” that was included in the response I received from tech support February.
If Nimbo cannot at least honor the process that appears to have been a required inclusion on replies from tech support at (least in February), then we will have no other choice but to immediately purchase a system from another company. If we are forced to take that action rest assured that I will use all of my contacts throughout the country as an advocate for the disabled to make sure everyone is made fully aware of your company’s practices and complete disregard for its customers.
I look forward to a receive in response from someone in a position of authority from Nimbo. It is my hope that this issue can be addressed in a reasonable and fair manner. After all, I don’t feel that my expectations are unrealistic at all.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- As negotiations proceed, Parties sometimes reach an impasse -- often not due to overt conflict, but rather due to resistance to workable solutions or simply exhaustion of creativity. While the impasse might signal that the dispute is unresolvable in mediation, the mediator may believe that a workable agreement is still possible. Below are some techniques to get negotiations moving. Always remember: The goal isn 't to overcome impasse per se, but to help the Parties analyze and negotiate constructively.... [tags: Negotiation, Dispute resolution, Mediation, Party]
713 words (2 pages)
- Labor Relations and Unionization Labor relations have emerged as an important element in the work environment since they help determine labor practices. Regardless of the industry or market where they operate, organizations are required to have policies that contribute to fair treatment of employees as part of ensuring effective labor relations. While organizations and employers understand the significance of effective labor relations, some of them do not ensure suitable labor policies and practices for employees, which results in significant challenges.... [tags: Collective bargaining, Employment, Trade union]
1442 words (4.1 pages)
- On the Development of Quantum Computers and Cryptography In 2010, the United States government, after accessing encrypted files by means of physical intervention, exposed ten Russian sleeper agents; in 2013, the United States government, without any means of physical intervention, surreptitiously collected and promptly decrypted many previously encrypted (Wood). Within this decade, concerns regarding the dubious security of contemporary cryptography will begin to emerge as the secrets of quantum computing quickly unravel.... [tags: computer power]
1392 words (4 pages)
- President Obama signed the Budget Control Act on the third year of his administrative term. The Budget Control was enacted to address the growing concerns over uncontrolled government spending created by both parties. The Budget control Act was made law to curb government spending by $1.3 trillion over ten year span. Democrats and Republicans have engaged for several decades in unscrupulous bills, pork barrel projects, and bailouts spending without any regard to the National Debt. Sequestration, according to Merriam Webster dictionary, is the act of taking away the plaintiff’s material assets; until the plaintiff has remedy or made restitution of his or her financial obligation with the cou... [tags: contractionary momentary policy ]
2025 words (5.8 pages)
- LABOR - MANAGEMENT RELATIONSHIP Every year in this country, there are major labor disputes that result in strikes or work stoppages. In each case, the organization, the labor union, and the public are negatively affected. Why can't there be a better way of resolving disputes between the management and labor unions to avert unnecessary strikes. Why does the relationship between the labor unions and management have to be adversarial in nature. Does anybody benefit from strikes and work stoppages.... [tags: Employment Workplace Papers]
2408 words (6.9 pages)
- The changes that occurred in gender relations at the turn of the twentieth century were a factor in the emergence of modernism. The first wave of the Feminist Movement began during this period with the New Woman as its protagonist. The New Woman was a figure that was independent, relatively sexually liberated and educated. Many women no longer lived their lives according to the Victorian ideal required for them and it became more acceptable for women to be seen unaccompanied outdoors and working in certain types of employment.... [tags: Gender Roles, New Women]
2577 words (7.4 pages)
- Deconstruction is a poststructural theory that has been applied with good results to such areas as Anthropology, Architecture, Critical Legal Studies, Graphic Design, and Literary Criticism. Our purpose is to introduce it into the practice of consulting in general, and public policy formation in particular. Several features of the recent work of Jacques Derrida (the Philosopher responsible for deconstruction) are relevant to our design of a Problem Tour. Problem A deconstructive approach to problem solving puts in question the concept of "problem" and the notion of "solution." "Problema can signify projection or protection, that which one poses or throws in front of oneself, either as the... [tags: Problem Solving Jacques Derrida]
3988 words (11.4 pages)
- Common Ground on the Abortion Issue Is there some common ground which both the pro-choice proponents and the pro-life proponents would find palatable. Presently, the situation in the United States, nearly three decades after abortion became legal throughout the nation, seems to be at an impasse. Canada, presented with abortion (now on demand) throughout that nation four years earlier, has a similar situation. It is obvious that the issue of abortion will not just evaporate or go away. So where can both sides find a common ground for overcoming this seeming impasse.... [tags: Argumentative Persuasive Topics]
1337 words (3.8 pages)
- The Republic: Protagoras, Gorgias, and Meno One vigorous line of thought in contemporary moral philosophy, which I shall call ‘Neo-Aristotelianism,’ centers on three things: (1) a rejection of traditional enlightenment moral theories like Kantianism and utilitarianism; (2) a claim that another look at the ethical concerns and projects of ancient Greek thought might help us past the impasse into which enlightenment moral theories have left us; (3) more particularly, an attempt to reinterpret Aristotle’s ethical work for the late twentieth-century so as to transcend this impasse.... [tags: Philosophy Morals Neo Aristotelianism Papers]
4435 words (12.7 pages)
- My Philosophy of Balance Balance. Our world depends upon it physically, psychologically, and spiritually. This principle, although easy to overlook, is the foundation of my personal philosophy. Without balance there is no harmony, no conflict and no growth. Any productive result, any achievement, any strength is useless without it. The balance in my world is achieved by these fundamental beliefs: God exists, and yet evil exists; all humanity does have free will and all these beliefs contribute to the development of a meaning for life.... [tags: Papers]
2535 words (7.2 pages)