Everyday is always a marvellous day to start something new. Including a new healthy diet for breakfast can be an exciting palette adventure. Who knows how satisfying it might be after religiously trying to be healthy. However, one of the healthiest breakfasts you can digest in is a bowl of oatmeal. Yes, it tastes bland but there are many ways to make it deliciously suitable to your taste. You can mix a tablespoon of honey to your bowl of oatmeal porridge. Or you can simply add milk or whatever flavouring you are fond of. What you can do to help you dig in to your oatmeal is by believing its health benefits. Aside from the fact that it helps cleanse your immune system, oatmeal can also be used externally on your skin for an added natural glow. That is right! Let us now reveal more truths. So read on and I’ll share with you the oatmeal beauty secrets that you could also pass on to your family and friends.
1. Fabulous Oatmeal Facemask.
Yup! You can use oatmeal as a face mask. It is an all natural ingredient to help soothe your skin. Here is how you can start grooving up this habit. Grind two tablespoons of oatmeal by using a mortar and pestle, blender or food processor. Then add a teaspoon of baking soda and a few drops of water. Continue mixing until it turns into a “face mask” paste. Clean your face with your fancied soap and pat dry. Then now you can apply your homemade oatmeal face mask. Just leave it on your face for 10 minutes then finally rinse off with cold water.
Oatmeal can also treat acne according to numerous claims from women who have used oatmeal as their beauty secret...
... middle of paper ...
...n, manganese, magnesium, and protein.
There are tactics to make oatmeal have an appealing and oomph factor if you find it bland. You can merely add honey, milk, low-fat chocolate drink, cereals, nuts, marshmallows, dark chocolates chips, yogurt, graham cracker crumbs, or fruits to sweeten your bowl of oatmeal. Sky’s the limit. Just try to keep in mind not to pour a large amount of sweeteners for it might imbalance the nutrients you should originally get from oatmeal.
We’re done. Hope these beauty secrets can become a part of your life. These not-so-secret-anymore habits may take some time for you to visually notice the effects of oatmeal to your skin. The cue here is to be patient. In due time, you’ll be thankful and appreciate your efforts. So for now let us be blissful and faithfully take care of our health and skin with the help of oatmeal. Cheers!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Sophia Loren once said, “Beauty is how you feel on the inside, and it reflects in your eyes.” Each individual has their own view on what he or she considers beautiful. Beauty can be seen and or sensed. Physical beauty is observed with the human eye while inner beauty comes from within a person. The impressions given off, characteristics, and relationships base tie both together in a basic manner. Both of these types of pulchritude form a unique individual. Even though, physical beauty and inner beauty are types of beauties that can be portrayed, they also differ in numerous ways.... [tags: Human physical appearance, Beauty, Eye]
720 words (2.1 pages)
- Synthesis Essay #2 The definition of beauty is a characteristic of a person, animal, place, object, or idea that provides a perceptual experience of pleasure, meaning, or satisfaction. Beauty has negative and positive influences on mostly people. Beauty is described by the inside and outside of us. Due to beauty, our self-esteem has been hurt dramatically, especially towards girls. Beauty is not always about our outside looks but it’s about our inside personality also. First of all, beauty has negative and positive influences on about everything.... [tags: Beauty]
916 words (2.6 pages)
- Throughout history, beauty was more so known as someone with the physical appearance that was pleasant to the eye. Although beauty varies from different cultures and area, people that are younger, with average looking symmetrical features, well proportioned bodies, and some combination of inner beauty, and relatively young, are considered beautiful. The more average your features are to society the more attractive you are. Charles Darwin’s cousin, Francis Galton was the first to notice this when he overlaid images of vegetarians and criminals to see if there were typical facial appearances for each.... [tags: Beauty ]
1124 words (3.2 pages)
- There are so many different opinions on what beauty is. The idea of beauty is purely opinionated. Beauty is your own idea, skinny or thick, long hair or short hair, light skin or dark skin. How people define beauty is unique in many different ways everyone has a different opinion. No ones idea of beauty is the same. In society today it has become more materialistic based if you wear the latest designer or you have the newest pair of sneakers out and the true meaning of being beautiful has escaped our souls.... [tags: Beauty, Aesthetics, Human physical appearance]
1849 words (5.3 pages)
- What is beauty. According to Oxford Dictionary, beauty is “a combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form that pleases the aesthetic senses, especially the sight.” Beauty can be found in anything, or more importantly anyone, and it plays a major role in life. In today’s society, people can break down beauty into several different types, but the most dominant are physical and inner. While physical and inner beauty are both influential in today’s world, they differ greatly in what they mean, how they are achieved, and the quality of both.... [tags: Human physical appearance, Beauty, Aesthetics]
705 words (2 pages)
- Stereotypical Beauty Do stereotypes of body images exist. “A "stereotype" is a generalization about a person or group of persons. Our society often innocently creates and perpetuates stereotypes, but these stereotypes often lead to unfair discrimination and persecution when the stereotype is unfavorable” (Grobman). It is hard to understand how much the media affects us unless one stands back and evaluates things such as commercials, magazines, and television shows. Women today follow the stereotypical images of beauty that the media portrays.... [tags: Beauty ]
1523 words (4.4 pages)
- What is Beauty. Is it the figure of the woman we see. Why do we think that someone is only beautiful if they have make-up and other false beauty enhancers to make themselves feel more impeccable to others. Dove the company behind all the natural shampoos and gels want to know what people of today think real impeccable beauty is. The Dove self-esteem fun, Beauty, Real Girls, Real Pressure: A national report (June 2008) describes how many girls think they aren't good enough or cute enough that guys won't like them.... [tags: Beauty Essays]
739 words (2.1 pages)
- Numerous clothing ads appeared in the August 2009 issue of Seventeen magazine to show of the fall's biggest trend especially for “back-to-school” shopping. The eyes of the reader are first drawn to Seventeen's headline of “1081 Ways to Look Amazing;” and further into the magazine, the readers are attracted to models who appear to look like seventeen year-olds. Majority of the clothing ads portray the “everyday” teenager who is constantly happy, and most of all, thin. However, Torrid's clothing ad differentiates from the rest of the advertisements.... [tags: Beauty ]
1308 words (3.7 pages)
- There is countless number of harmful elements in the environment surrounding humans. Many are concrete things such as poisons, bacteria, and viruses. But there is also the untouchable danger of the human mental weakness. The idea of a certain thing being “in” or in other words popular can be quite harmful even though it does not seem so. The ease into which people fall into the modern trends is astonishing and should be alarming. One in particular that is rather disturbing to analyze is the ideas of beauty that are perceived by some people.... [tags: Beauty Essays]
833 words (2.4 pages)
- “Post Beauty Treatment” “Beauty Treatment” is an ironic testament to the lives and expectations of girls and women, particularly girls of a certain social class. They are raised for the sole purpose of getting their MRS degree from college, and nothing more. To do this, they are adorned in the best clothing, “all the latest stuff from the stores,” also the goal to “marry a Jewish doctor,” where they can look forward to “live bored and frustrated in the suburbs.” What was seen by everyone as catastrophic to the narrator, “The Accident” of having her face marred and her marriageable viability tarnished, in fact liberated the narrator.... [tags: Beauty, Beauty contest, Marriage, Narrator]
1132 words (3.2 pages)