When working on something, whether it is starting a new business, doing presentations, or even organizing a meeting; everything must be planned first to make sure that it can run smoothly. Planning something means able to determine the objective or purpose of doing it besides to determine the objectives, planning is mandatory to prevent fatal mistakes due to the lack of experience and ineffective strategy. In a business world, strategy, connections, and backup plans play a big role in determining whether the mission can be successful or not. Business planning can be divided again into several aspects; determining purposes and goals, calculations of capital, planning for the place that will be used in the future, and managing business license to the authority.
... middle of paper ...
...hly, the preparation includes making business plans, finding partners, pricing speculation, and promotion.
7 langkah membuka usaha sendiri, (2010). Retrieved from http://suksesitubebas.com/2012/11/05/cara-buat-usaha-sendiri/
Eciputra (2013, October 21). Strategi menentukan harga jual [web log post]. Retrieved from http://forum.kompas.com/ekonomi-umum/304150-strategi-menentukan-harga-jual.html
Lima cara memulai usaha dari bawah, (2013) retrieved from http://www.ciputraentrepreneurship.com/memulai-bisnis/lima-cara-memulai-usaha-dari-bawah
Purwanto, Didik.(2013, January 13). In Erlangga Djumena (Ed.), Kompas. Retrieved from http://bisniskeuangan.kompas.com/read/2013/01/17/13281572/Satu.Kunci.Jadi.Wirausaha.ala.Habibie
Tips mengawali usaha dengan modal kecil, (2013) retrieved from http://channel.100preneur.com/tips/tips-mengawali-usaha-dengan-modal-kecil
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In this modern era, being smart academically, having a bachelor or master title cannot guarantee a person from having a good job with a good salary. Some people don't satisfy with their current work because they think that the salary is small and they should deserve more, no wonder there are many people work in places that are very contrast with their study in the past. Nowadays there are many independent businesses running both online and offline such as online shops, restaurant, saloon, etc. Some may think that it is just a part-time job to have an extra salary, but the truth is, we can get a large amount of incomes if we have a good management skill.... [tags: independent business, online, offline]
1169 words (3.3 pages)
- Business is basically a way for people to exchange products and services to gain profit for living. The first business was called barter system from the prehistoric times that are now called trading (“History of Business”, n.d.). People seem to prefer entrepreneurship because no one or no company can guarantee jobs for life. So, making an innovative, creative yet profitable business is a good option. But well, starting a business is another thing. Every business starts small and it’s a journey full of ups and downs until it probably becomes an empire.... [tags: trading, business plan]
1102 words (3.1 pages)
- Developing a new thing may not easy. There are many cases to think about. Especially when someone wants to establish his or her own business. “SBA defines a small business concern as one that is independently owned and operated, is organized for profit, and is not dominant in its field.” – SBA.gov (n.d.) Not all people know how to start a new business. He or she might start to think independent and organized the business by themselves. Branson said on his quote that “A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.”- Richard Branson (n.d.) Base on that quote, the owner’s need to consider what kind of business they want to build.... [tags: creative instincts, measure]
1087 words (3.1 pages)
- Problem Statement In the United States, there are over 18,000 companies with revenues of $35 billion combined. Most of this revenue is from companies that have over 60 accounting firms. The profitability of these firms depends on the market (First Research, 2014). In reviewing the literature on Small business owners, I would say that the business strategies are different in large companies than small business owners. Specifically, financial planners are trained to provide planning services. The training is rigorous and focused on technical expertise but does not include marketing techniques or business operations.... [tags: Small business, Business, Management]
1246 words (3.6 pages)
- An entrepreneur is someone who is tired of living in the shadow of his or her boss and decides to be their own boss. Over 50% of the working population work in small businesses, and of these small businesses 22 million out of 28 million are self-employed. Sadly, approximately 534,000 new small business get started each month but more than that shut down monthly. The US economy depends on entrepreneurs and their small businesses to survive. Yet most people never take time to think about how to start their businesses properly and keep them making money.... [tags: Small business, Entrepreneurship, Business]
1022 words (2.9 pages)
- You see the world of business industry, how it operates, the way it goes, and then you would consider walking into that world. Then you took that first step inside the industry and success is what you’d see. So you would wonder how everything turned to be a big thing. Different fields show achievement, may it be a clothing line, Fast Food Chains, even online shopping is on the hit. Then you realize, they are succeeding for a reason. What reason could that be. Hardworking that goes along in following right practices, right Accounting Practices.... [tags: chains, business need]
1019 words (2.9 pages)
- 1. Identify the advantages and disadvantages of taking your small business online by performing a SWOT analysis. Include 2-4 items in each category. What is a SWOT analysis. It is an evaluation of strengths and weaknesses of a business unit and identification of opportunities presented by the markets of business units and threats posed by competitors. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats is what the letters of SWOT resemble (Schneider 2001 page 32).. Inside a business are where the strengths and weaknesses are found and what each business is capable of handling.... [tags: Business Analysis ]
1559 words (4.5 pages)
- Many businesses in the world have been greatly successful in terms of greater sales and reaching many audiences due to the rise of digital marketing. Digital marketing has given small enterprises a platform where they can reach millions of people at their fingertips. This has seen immense economic growth, employment rates and improved standards of living. However there are some of small businesses that tend to die down because owners were unable to have the business for free online. SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.... [tags: Business, Marketing, Negative feedback]
867 words (2.5 pages)
- Who should be using ezines to market their products or services. The answer is every single business owner in America. We all know that ezines provide an enormous list of marketing benefits. First of all, they provide inexpensive and immediate delivery to a client. Second, ezines give you a perfect chance to establish yourself as an expert in your field. Third, they keep your product or service at the forefront of your clients ' mind and attention. Fourth, ezines are a great platform to request referrals and provide special discount offers.... [tags: Business, Marketing, Small business, Anxiety]
953 words (2.7 pages)
- The Different Fields in the Business World There are many different fields in the business world. Business Management is the largest field in the corporate world. It takes responsibility, skill and determination to form a successful business of any type. There are numerous areas within a business that need the skills of management. Control of expenses, payroll, time management, and to initially raise capital to start a business all are areas in which management has to play an important role. Any businesses main objective is to gain a profit.... [tags: Business Management Employment Essays]
1128 words (3.2 pages)