It was finally Friday. This week has been pretty hectic. I thought highschool was difficult, well get a load of this. I sat upright from my position. I was reading a new novel, Wuthering Heights. I've been trying to get read it for a while but I never really go to it. Being in an household with loud sisters running around, I've never really got the chance.
I scratched the back of my head, I'm not really use to this silence. It's quite unnerving. I kind of miss Lous's loud mouth. He had classes in the afternoon whereas I had them in the morning. I decided to just lay there on by back and look up at the ceiling. The room was dimly lit by my lamp next to my bed. It was making the ceiling give off some sort eerie dark look. Kind of reminded me of Harry. He had alot of tatoos. I have couple myself. But he has ALOT. He's pretty rude though. I've seen him around school, and there's always alot of girls around him, like he's some sort of God. And, that stupid smirk of his. Disgusting. He could've been a decent dude if he wasn't so damn arrogant. Ugh, why am I thinking about him? My thoughts were quickly disrupted when Louis came in barging in like the mad man he is.
"LUCY I'M HOME!" He shouted while kicking off his toms.
"Hey Louis." I mumbled. Now, I know for certain I'm not getting that nap.
Louis did a fake gasp while clutching his chest as if he's in pain. "Is that how you speak to your superiors, peasant?"
I rolled my eyes and turned to face the wall. Wrong move.
"The dungeon it is!" I didn't know what was happening until I felt a sting on the back of my head. I groaned. What the hell? I quickly sat upright while gingerly rubbing the back of my head. I glanced over to my side to see Louis loking at me with a amused ...
... middle of paper ...
...n on my bed and staring at the ceiling once more. I don't know how long i layed there for but I knew if Louis saw me still unprepared. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom, not wanting to continue that gruesoming thought.
I got inside the shower and turn the shower on. I got under the warm soothing shower, and started thinking about this party. My fist party to be exact. Also my first college party to be very very exact. What the hell am I suppose to do when I'm there? I don't know anybody at the Uni like that, other than Louis, Niall and Liam. I got out the shower before I turned into a prune. I dried my body and then proceeded to go put on my clothes. I spent 15 minutes putting my hair up in a quiff. I don't ussually do this style, since it's so time consuming. But since I'm going to a party I might as well look good. I finished up and went and sat on my bed.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- "Your roommate silly!" He sassily said. "My roommate?.." I replied. "Yeah, you thought you were going to have this room all by yourself. Pssh.Yeah right." He rolled his eyes. Rude much. "But I haven't properly introduced myself. I'm Louis. Louis the Tomlinson!" He stood up and posed, with his hands on his hips and legs wide apart . I rolled my eyes. Great, this is my roommate. I was really hoping for a quite non-talkative person. Guess I not getting that. I don't always get what I want.. But something about him made me want to be his friend.... [tags: roommate, clique, hours, time]
825 words (2.4 pages)
- When he first awoke from Deep Sleep it was to a startle. Not one of terror but of memory. He had not known he still remembered this time, when things were. The thoughts of Ella lying next to him. He had this vivid vision weave a tale of her rolling in slow motion from their bed to the floor. He remembered seeing her start to fall, she did this often amongst their nights and dreams. The precurssor to her sleep enduced leap to the cold tile floor was a motionless shifting he often refered to as the wiggle.... [tags: Creative Writing Examples]
1397 words (4 pages)
- Jayna was awakened by the constant pulsating of her ring. Jayna, wake up, something is happening. Jayna gently removed Henry 's arm from around her waist and sat up. Raphael had altered her eyesight enough that she could see pretty well in the dark. Some of her companions were missing, she stood up and walked around enough to figure out who was gone. For a moment she considered waking up Henry, but decided against it. For whatever reason, Elmer had not picked him as one of the select group to stand against Chaos.... [tags: Thought, KILL]
1040 words (3 pages)
- It was a cold winter’s day and the snow was falling from the thunderous sky above. The clouds were black and the air crisp. As I looked out the frosty window, which was cold to the touch, the first thing that came to my head was my grandma. My grandma is an elderly woman suffering from dementia at the age eighty-three. She is living in a sixties style bungalow which was far too big for her as she only uses about two of the rooms; one for sleeping in and one for eating and watching television. I thought I’d walk to my grandma’s house, as she would be lonely and scared.... [tags: Personal Experience]
1100 words (3.1 pages)
- “The Hidden Web”, or more commonly known as “The Deep Web”, is a fraction of the Internet that is not indexed by standard search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etcetera. The reason for this is due to the fact that standard search engines cannot directly access data that is held in databases, which makes it extremely difficult for search engines to index. So, if standard search engines cannot access the Deep web, what can. And what is the primary purposes and intentions of people who use it. Even though the average, ordinary person like you and I have no business to conduct there, there are others who are not so ‘ordinary’, those who may use the Deep Web for either mere casual leisure, or... [tags: World Wide Web, Deep Web, Tor, Surface Web]
1323 words (3.8 pages)
- Accidents happen all the time whether we know it or not. Some could possibly be avoided and others may not. I was a young girl, who didn’t truly grasp the concept of life and death. Every time I was upset about something, I would think about ending my own life. However, through one horrifying incident, that silly thought of mine completely vanished. Thanks to that specific mishap, the way I perceived life and death has in turn, changed entirely anew. Never would I have thought that accident could occur to my family and myself so suddenly.... [tags: English-language films, Mind, Thought, Life]
1039 words (3 pages)
- “The Invisible Web”, or more commonly known and referred to as “The Deep Web”, is a segment of the Internet that is not visible through conventional browsers. In addition to this, information contained in the Deep Web cannot be indexed by standard search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etcetera. The key reason for this primarily due to the fact that standard search engines cannot directly access data that is held in private databases, which in turn creates problems when typical search engines try to index content from the Deep Web.... [tags: World Wide Web, Deep Web, Surface Web, Crime]
1307 words (3.7 pages)
- Racism in the Video Skin Deep In the ideal world everybody is equal. In the real world there is racism. Situations stemming from racist feelings and conflicts between ethnic groups remains a serous problem. The video Skin Deep brought together college students of different races to express their feeling and beliefs about racism. The video supported the idea that the environment you are raised in is an influence on beliefs and feelings you might have towards other races. Dave’s grandfather was a confederate.... [tags: Skin Deep Racism Racist Essays]
1128 words (3.2 pages)
- The Deep, Dark Web: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly “The Hidden Web”, or more commonly known as “The Deep Web”, is a fraction of the Internet that is not indexed by standard search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etcetera. The reason for this is due to the fact that standard search engines cannot directly access data that is held in databases, which makes it extremely difficult for search engines to index. So, if standard search engines cannot access the Deep web, what can. And what is the primary purposes and intentions of people who use it.... [tags: World Wide Web, Deep Web, Tor, Surface Web]
1349 words (3.9 pages)
- A Deep, Dark Sky One decision. One mistake. That’s when it started. It was November of 2009. The day started normal. I got up and proceeded to get ready for another Friday of 3rd grade. The school day was well and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I came home and got my dance things ready. I went to the kitchen and had a snack while watching Disney. Later that day, I got ready for dance and soon my friend Mackenzie came over, we then set off. The day was blue skies and chilly; an ideal autumn day.... [tags: English-language films, Thought, Game, Mind]
1333 words (3.8 pages)