Vitiligo has been around for many, many years. “ Vitiligo has been described in medical literature for hundreds of years. The origination is unknown”, said Dr. Shane Morgan, a dermatologist from Lincoln, Rhode Island. Michael fir...
... middle of paper ...
...e for everything local. 2009.
“In life of mysteries, Jackson’s changed color baffled public” CNN.com. 8 Jul. 2009.
CNN Health. 26 Oct. 2009 http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/07/06/skin.color.vitiligo/index.html.
“Vitiligo” MedicineNet.com. WebMd. 25 Oct. 2009. http://www.medicinenet.com/vitiligo/article-html.
“Vitiligo” cureforvitiligo.com. 23 Apr. 2009. Harbin Hospital of Vitiligo. 22 Nov.
“What is Vitiligo?” vitiligosupport.org. 2009. Vitiligo Support International Inc.
22 Nov. 2009 http://www.vitiligosupport.org/vitiligo/.
“Vitiligo Facts” avrf.org. 2005-2009. American Vitiligo Research Foundation Inc.
22 Nov. 2009
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Michael Jackson was born on August 29, 1958, and raised in Gary, Indiana by Katherine Jackson and Joe Jackson. Michael Jackson’s parents had a total of nine children and he was the seventh to be born. His singing career initiated at the young age of 5 and was the lead singer of the Jackson 5. The Jackson 5 consisted of the five brothers: Jackie, Jermaine, Tito, Marlon and lead singer Michael. They would play at local clubs and bars, however, fortunately, as their talent thrive, their audience expanded.... [tags: Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5, La Toya Jackson]
1060 words (3 pages)
- Most people have heard of Michael Jackson in their lifetime, his songs have been played in countless of movies, “Thriller” is played every October, but people might not know how he reached his fame. They might also not know what started his downfall. It all started out great, but a few rumors can ruin anyone’s reputation; Michael Jackson was a great example of this. Michael Jackson was known as The King of Pop, and one of the greatest singers and performers of all time, but a few mistakes made him go down as one of the most controversial modern tragic heroes.... [tags: Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5]
1011 words (2.9 pages)
- Michael Joseph Jackson, also known as the "King of Pop" was born August 29th, 1958. He was an entertainer, musician and a dancer. One of the most influential entertainers of all times. Michael was an icon of pop culture for his own style of fashion and dance moves. He became a part of the music industry at the young age of 7, Michael made his debut alongside his brothers in the band the Jackson 5. This was the start of his career, which eventually led to a solo career starting in 1971. Beginning his career at such a young age, Jackson never had the chance to live a normal childhood.... [tags: Michael Jackson, ]
1225 words (3.5 pages)
- Michael Jackson – A Star among Stars Music lives and makes us happy. His contribution as a musician brought us some of the most exciting times in the history of music industry. He was a cultural icon, a star whose career spanned for four decades and a man who was always surrounded by controversy. He inspired many artists, changed the way people see pop music and built a dynasty that will last for many years. His name was Michael Jackson. Michael was born on August 29, 1958 in Garry Indiana. He was raised by his parents along with 8 other siblings who lived in a two bedroom house.... [tags: Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5, Janet Jackson]
1250 words (3.6 pages)
- Michael Jackson is a good dancer and a good singer. My three main points are how he got started,songs, and how he died.How he got started. He was born on August 29, 1958 in Gary Indiana. He started out as the lead singer of the Jackson Five, a band made up of his brothers and sisters. He was the young one in the group. But he go to be the lead singer. Their first four singles all went to number one in the US charts. Then he began his solo career. He started in 1971 in 1971 while at Motown Records.... [tags: Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5, Randy Jackson]
836 words (2.4 pages)
- Michael Jackson lived in different place in and not around America like Never lands Ranch, Los Angeles, Gary, and a country called Bahrain. He was born in a small town called Gary, IN. Michael Jackson died in Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, CA. He died at June 25, 2009. Michael Jackson is the highest- earning deceased artist. Michael Jackson said he that he sounds like Minnie Mouse in his song The Jackson 5. Michael Jackson wear a gloved on his o his left hand he had to cover his vitiligo it a patches of pigment on the skin in his case it was on his hand.... [tags: Michael Jackson, Death of Michael Jackson]
1161 words (3.3 pages)
- Michael Joseph Jackson, or as most people know him The King of Pop, was a very talented and successful music artist. He performed many hit songs including “Thriller”, “Smooth Criminal”, “Beat it” just to name a few. He was born August 29, 1958 in Gary, IN, and died June 25, 2009 in Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, CA, due to drug overdose. It was later revealed that Michael’s personal physician had wrongly dosed Jackson and was sentenced to jail time for involuntary manslaughter. Michael Jackson was very fortunate in life but there were social, economic, and cultural influences on him which affected his lifetime achievements.... [tags: Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5, Rebbie Jackson]
1026 words (2.9 pages)
- Michael Jackson 's obituary, written in 2009 in The New York Times by Brooks Barnes, explains how Mr. Jackson has touched the hearts of many listeners with his catchy rhythms and stories portrayed throughout his songs however, it does not get in depth enough about the pure ambition and willpower that Mr. Jackson has had since he was a child that made him The King of Pop. Some examples of Mr.Jackson’s devotion is his patented shoes he invented know as “Magic Shoes” that help perform certain dance routines.... [tags: Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5, Billie Jean]
709 words (2 pages)
- For many decades, popular cultural icons Michael Jackson and Prince dominated the music scene. Over the years, there are always countless discussions about the both of their careers. Although Michael and Prince bear some superficial similarities with their musical influences on the world, the differences between their careers and musical abilities are clear. Michael Joseph Jackson was born on August 29, 1958 in Gary, Indiana to parents Katherine and Joseph Jackson. He was the eighth child born out of ten living in a two-bedroom home.... [tags: Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5, Stevie Wonder]
1045 words (3 pages)
- Michael Jackson was born on August 29, 1958. He was one of ten children growing up. Michael and his siblings grew up in a very strict home. He had many conflicts with his father, who was physically and emotionally abusive. Michael’s music career began with the formation of The Jackson 5 in 1963, when he joined his brothers, Jackie, Tito, Marlon, and Jermaine in their already booming musical group. This was the start of Michael’s singing career. He was only five years old at this time, and went solo in 1971 at the young age of thirteen (Internet Movie Database).... [tags: Biography]
1278 words (3.7 pages)