As well as creating reputably products, the company has a relatively clean legal record, with only 39 lawsuits since the company’s creation 3. The majority of these lawsuits were of cases challenging the name infringements of several products by competitive companies 3. One such lawsuit was CytoSport’s Muscle Milk suing VPX’s Muscle Max for trademark infringement 3. This should be noted that such lawsuits have no implications on the products effectiveness.
Overall Vital Pharmaceuticals is a reputable company, who creates over 30 products customers like 19. On Bodybuilding.com, who claims in “The World’s #1 Online Bodybuilding Website & Supplement Store, the average consumer rating for VPX products being 8.7 out of 10, with the high being 9.7 and the low 8 19. One of the most frequent reasons fo...
... middle of paper ...
...t' S Found in Chocolate and Energy Drinks." Professor' S House - Online Magazine Covering Home, Family and Pets. Professors House. Web. 19 Feb. 2012.
15) Poss, Andrew. "Glycerol." Science Encyclopedia. Web. 19 Feb. 2012.
16) Jenkins, Mark A. "Caffeine and the Athlete." Caffeine and the Athlete. Rice University. Web. 19 Feb. 2012.
17) "Nutritional Supplement Facts for Glycerol." Nutritional Supplement Knowledgebase. Nutros. Web. 19 Feb. 2012.
18) "Meltdown." VPX Sports. Web. 19 Feb. 2012.
20) Vpx no shotgun
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- INTRODUCTION In this essay, we will discuss the financial restatements of the 10-K report of Jiangbo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. We will discuss the underlying accounting issues, in which financial ratios were affected, and the nature of the misreporting. Finally, we will also make recommendations on changes to the existing GAAP subject areas to reduce future misreporting. UNDERLYING ACCOUNTING ISSUES Jiangbo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. restated its 10-K report from July 1, 2007 to September 30, 2009.... [tags: financial restatements]
1246 words (3.6 pages)
- Recently the Human Resource Management (HRM) concept and true functionality have taken their final shape in Bangladesh. The companies in Bangladesh have realized the main role of HRM as vital component in the development mechanism of any organization to achieve its targets and main objectives, and to get competitive advantage (Islam 2006) . Therefore, all HRM responsibilities , contributes are being recognized as crucial as all other organization departments (Islam 2006). This paper focus is going to be the Supply Chain Department (SCD) of Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd in Bangladesh as an example of HRM role and contribution in overall business strategy and developing human resources.... [tags: hrm role, bangladesh, pharmaceutical]
1262 words (3.6 pages)
- Key facts Copper pharmaceuticals, Inc were a major manufacturer for prescription drugs for medical and dental professions. Sales are done mainly with the detailers who were pharmacy school graduates and had couple years of experience as registered pharmacists in drugstores. Bob Marsh, with CPI for 12 years, married and had two children Marsh's initial salary was $35,000 and been raised to over $60,000 throughout his time with CPI Marsh has 6 different field supervisor throughout the time he was with CPI 60% of detailers had 10 or more years with CPI and only 8% turnover rate per year.... [tags: Case Study Copper Pharmaceuticals, solution]
1341 words (3.8 pages)
- 8. Quality, safety and efficacy of drugs Safety and efficacy of pharmaceuticals are two fundamental issues of importance in drug therapy. The safety of a drug is determined by its pharmacological and toxicological profile as well as the adverse effects caused by the impurities in bulk and dosage forms. The impurities in drugs often possess unwanted pharmacological or toxicological effects by which any benefit from their administration may be outweighed (Nageswara at el., 2003). Therefore, it is quite obvious that the products intended for human consumption must be characterized as completely as possible.... [tags: Safety, Pharmaceuticals, drugs, Safe and Effective]
956 words (2.7 pages)
- Hygroscopicity in Pharmaceutics During formulation of new and existent drugs in pharmaceutics, hygroscopicity is one of the important physical parameters that are studied so as to enhance the efficacy, stability and handling of the drug. Hygroscopicity has always been an important aspect in pharmaceutics as the bulk of the drugs either in tablet or solution form is normally hygroscopic. Up to now, there remains no universally recognized definition of hygroscopicity because it is driven by both thermodynamic and kinetic forces.... [tags: Pharmaceuticals]
2163 words (6.2 pages)
- Oramed Pharmaceutical Inc. Technology Oramed is a contemporary pharmaceutical company that is mainly focused into developing new cutting-edge medicinal diabetic drugs that have not been in existence before. Similar to other pharmaceutical companies, technology is a key factor in the success such companies. In an exclusive interview on www.wallst.net with Nadav Kidron, Oramed’s CEO, he was quoted describing Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. as “an Israeli company focused on the development of oral delivery solutions based on proprietary technology” (PR Newswire Association LLC, 2007).... [tags: Business Analysis ]
1271 words (3.6 pages)
- Frye v. United States and Daubert v. Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals are both legal decisions that set forth standards as they pertain to the admissibility of scientific or forensic evidence, and the admissibility of expert witness testimony. Both cases deal with the admissibility of evidence in judicial proceedings, and prevent prosecutors from abusing the use of expert witnesses and testimony. Due to a loophole that dismisses recent scientific advances when applying the Frye Rule, the Supreme Court revisited Frye, and “took the occasion to issue guidelines for deciding the admissibility of scientific evidence” (Gaensslen, Harris, & Henry, 2008, p.... [tags: Daubert v. Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals]
1011 words (2.9 pages)
- For the threat of substitute products, it is still very low due to the patents protection but in case of the expired patents, it is medium. A pharmaceutical company has lots of way to fight back against generic drugs such as obtaining patents on component chemicals, manufacturing methods, product extension/formula modifications or improving drug-delivery methods. Rivalry among existing firms is medium. Each pharmaceutical company has to fight in order to take an advantage of the first one who obtains patents.... [tags: Phamaceutical Company Competition Analysis]
1745 words (5 pages)
- Apple Inc, founded in 1976 by Steve Wozniak, Ronald Wayne, and Steve Jobs, headquartered in California is a multinational technology giant. Developing, designing creating consumer electronics, computer software, online services. Well-known for the iPhone, iPad and Mac computers, Siri and the IOS operating systems which transfers and sync on all apple devices with just one click. Consumers like myself are fascinated with all things Apple. Apple fashioned an assortment of deceives and programs that are not only visually cool but also easy to use and makes my life easier.... [tags: Steve Jobs, Apple Inc., IPhone, Steve Wozniak]
1145 words (3.3 pages)
- Steve Jobs was a visionary, as well as a key representative. He settled on basic choices to drop coming up short items, make the Apple OS open to programming suppliers, and update a more productive assembling system. Eventually, these activities prompted higher peripheral benefit for every item. By restoring Apple 's organization society, gaining the right sort of human capital, and settling on vital business choices to lessen costs, Steve Jobs developed Apple Inc. into the organization numerous individuals know and adore today.... [tags: Marketing, Apple Inc., Steve Jobs, IPhone]
1211 words (3.5 pages)