Virgoans are also fastidious and
perfectionistic. Perfectionistic is
not a real word and the first persn to point that out will be a Virgo.
Virgo is the lone female of the twelve signs, although there has been some talk about Scorpio. Virgos are emotionally cold but they make wonderful refrigerator sales people, sometimes even evolving into appliances. Remember Virgo NFL star, William Refrigerator Perry?
These late summer babes usually conceal their emotions. Still waters run deep or if you prefer, deep bottoms run high.
Virgos prefer technical perfection rather than passionate expression. Their romance takes place in bright light, but only because it is easier to read the instruction manual when the lights are on.
Virgo types are detail oriented but may become so finicky that they disregard larger issues. A Virgo crossing a rush-hour street may focus on the exquisite detailed grill work of an old Bentley as it hurtles toward them in the crosswalk.
Virgo folks appreciate many different points of view, simultaneously. What if Rene Descartes had been a Virgo? “I think, therefore I am; but of course, that’s just my opinion. I can see where others could honestly disagree, so maybe it should be: I think that others also think, therefore, I am a Virgo.”
Are you Virgos vexed yet that we haven’t noted any positive traits? You continue to read, however, only because you’re still trying to find grammatical errors. There are plenty of mistakes in my readings, but only a Virgo will find every one of them, and then cross-reference them by grammar, style, and paragraph number.
Yet, I haven’t found anything good to say about this sign and now you Virgos are starting to make me sick. What a bunch of persnicke...
... middle of paper ...
...nser, Jr. at the Dale Earnhardt Memorial All You Can Eat Before You Die Buffet.
Try the desert Cherry Pit Crew Pie. Consume all the pie that you can stuff in your mouth in 20 seconds. Red cherry pie filling, flung during a brief pie eating frenzy reminds us all as it drips down the Ol Number 3 Memorial brick wall: We are all here for just a few laps around the track, a finite number of trips to the buffet table.
Al Unser, Jr. was sporting Jamie Lee Curtis on his right arm as they were leaving the buffet. Jamie was nursing a toothpick chipped from the finest Southern Pine, leveraging some roughage out of her Hollywood bridge work. Regis Philbin approached to ask her something.
But Jamie Lee Curtis could not or would not reply to Regis Philbin's question, which was, “Is that your final Unser?”
Remember. You are a Star, even if it is a Fallen-And-Can’t-Get-Up Star.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Banned means to prohibit; to not allow someone to read it. It could be for many reasons, but most are for inappropriate topics for teens and kids. Most books are banned from libraries and schools. Vegan Virgin Valentine by Carolyn Mackler is one of the books that was challenged because of fowl language and references to sex and drugs. Mara, the main character, is a perfectionist. She has straight-As, is in National Honors Society, and is a future Yale student. She is competing with her only ex-boyfriend for the Valedictorian.... [tags: censorship, Vegan Virgin Valentine, public schools]
726 words (2.1 pages)
- Evaluate the suitability of the emergent and intended approaches to strategy management for your chosen organisation. Throughout the global economic environment the desire to out-perform the competition is always present. In every situation, the companies who do better are the ones with superior strategy (Rothaermel, 2013). Strategic management is therefore important in every company, no matter what industry or market they operate in; and as stated by M. Carpenter and G. Sanders, 2013, is described as "The process by which a firm manages the formulation and implementation of its strategy".... [tags: The Virgin Group]
2066 words (5.9 pages)
- Narrative Voice in “The Yellow Wallpaper” and “The Virgin Suicides” Both “The Yellow Wallpaper” and “The Virgin Suicides” are told in first-person. The former, singular and the latter, plural. While the stories themselves are different in terms of plot and content, the narrative used is actually very similar, and the narrators share similar characteristics and patterns through their respective stories. Both of the narrators in “The Yellow Wallpaper” and “The Virgin Suicides” suffer from a neurosis of sorts, adding effectiveness to which the reader understands the story.... [tags: Narrative, Narrator, The Virgin Suicides]
1220 words (3.5 pages)
- Narrative Voice in The Yellow Wallpaper and The Virgin Suicides Both The Yellow Wallpaper and The Virgin Suicides are told in first-person. The former, singular and the latter, plural. While the stories themselves are different in terms of content, the narrative used is very similar, and the narrators share similar characteristics through their respective stories. The narrators in The Yellow Wallpaper and The Virgin Suicides suffer from a neurosis of sorts, affecting how the reader understands the story.... [tags: Narrator, Narrative, The Virgin Suicides]
1212 words (3.5 pages)
- For this assignment I have chosen to talk about Richard Branson and Virgin Group. Branson was a very intelligent and ambitious high-school dropout who founded Student Magazine as his first venture. Flash forward 50 years and now Branson is a billionaire who has overseen around 500 companies as the Virgin Group chair. Recently, the industry leader was caught in a social media tiff with Willie Walsh from IAG. As we all know, social media wars are a common thing these days and being in the middle of one can leave you in a good light or a very bad one.... [tags: Richard Branson, Virgin Group]
700 words (2 pages)
- Virgo Work Compatibility Virgo’s desire to become more must include mental stimulation and detailed attention added to your daily life and career to feel comfortable and satisfied in your workplace. Boredom is a real issue, as when you aren’t properly absorbed into your work, everything suffers and your career can than be felt as lacking. While helping and dealing with others, using your mind, and being able to express yourself in your own way, you can find satisfaction and success in your career.... [tags: Zodiac, Astrological sign, Western astrology, Sun]
1557 words (4.4 pages)
- When one first thinks of mythology the first things that first come to mind are probably stories of Greek gods and goddesses, and the humans that prayed to them. We often forget that mythology does not end or begin with the Greeks. Authors have been using mythology for many would say centuries as a source for symbols, characters, situations, or images that conjures up universal feedback. In the case of “The Virgin Suicides” by Jeffrey Eugenides one of the archetypes that we see play out throughout the novel is the one of The Virgin Mary.... [tags: mythology, virgin mary, jeffrey eugenides]
573 words (1.6 pages)
- The Virgin Suicides and the Writing Self Usually our voice for telling a story is our own writing self. A person that understands the situation at hand and speaks in a manner relevant to the situation. We don't normally create a separate narrator to make our writing more interesting. We simply write our thoughts and opinions to convey our ideas. But Jeffery Eugenides writing the Virgin Suicides brought out a separate part of himself to narrate for him. An entirely fabricated group to speak the story of the girls. This helped both the writer and the reader in their reality separation. We read it and feel totally immersed in the fiction of the novel. Throughout it we ca... [tags: Virgin Suicides Essays]
1878 words (5.4 pages)
- Jeffrey Eugenides' The Virgin Suicides The virgin suicide’s was written by Jeffrey Eugenides it was an interesting and fun Filled novel. There were stressful things that take place that lead to the twist and turns within it, The story is told by men looking back who grew up in the same neighborhood as the Lisbon girls, their lives had forever been changed by their fierce, awkward obsession with the five young sisters: Therese, Mary, Bonni... [tags: Eugenides Virgin Suicides]
1844 words (5.3 pages)
- The Role of Men in D.H. Lawrence's Virgin and the Gypsy The role of the male characters in The Virgin and the Gypsy by D.H. Lawrence can best be summed up by Yvette's reaction to her sister's philosophy of marriage: 'I'm not sure one shouldn't have one's fling till one is twenty-six , and then give in and marry!' This was Lucille's philosophy, learned from older women. Yvette was twenty-one. It meant she had five years to have this precious fling. And the fling meant, at the moment, the gypsy.... [tags: Virgin Gypsy]
1499 words (4.3 pages)