Essay PreviewMore ↓
One of my all time favorite artists is Andy Warhol. I wanted him to be at my party to ask what inspired his whole idea of pop art and if he would do a portrait of myself and the dinner party. Warhol seems like a very emotional and mixed up person and I would just like to meet him one time to experience Warhol.
The media gives Ross Pero a bad image. An image that gives the public visualizations of his appearance. I have always wanted to see Pero in person. I want to see if his ears are really that big. I don’t want to put down his intelligence so he will also inform us of world news and anything else his mind holds.
There is a series of movies that these two star in, and their names are Cheech and Chong. They will liven up the atmosphere and try to get everyone to smoke marijuana. I made them something special for them to eat while they were at my party, pot leaf soup and hash brownies. I have wondered what it would be like to be Cheech and Chong to see how much of there brains were really left and marijuana they could smoke.
Victoria Taylor is my God Mother, she is my living day role model. She owns a high fashion clothing store in Portland, Oregon. I wanted her to come because she really knows how to get people going and how to have great parties. She respects different people which makes her a prime choice to come because she would not be “weirded” out by my guests.
My last guest is music artist Ja Rule. He is a rap/ hip hop artist, but his voice and appearance is really nice. I wanted him to come to my party to not only be a guest but to perform, that is what the music equipment is for.
How to Cite this Page
"Who I would take to dinner." 123HelpMe.com. 18 Sep 2018
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Dinner with the Experts Beep. Beep. “Okay, now what was that timer for?” I said to myself. “Oh, it’s the steak!” Once the tray was safely on the table, I took off my oven-mitts and crept towards the door to peak in and spy on my guests. The dinner party invitation said to arrive at six o’clock, but I was not surprised to open my door to Ellen and Sherrie at 5:15. They rang the doorbell at least a dozen times in the thirty seconds it took me to get to the door. I found two middle aged women decked out in trendy clothes, the sort a teenager might wear.... [tags: Personal Narrative Online Dating Essays]
1723 words (4.9 pages)
- The invites had been sent; the RSVPs had come in. I was waiting patiently for the guests to arrive. The party took place at a super-secret location in Hawaii. I had chosen the top-secret location so that surveillance would be unlikely. Furthermore, each guest would have to pass through state-of-the-art weapons and biological warfare detectors. William Shakespeare arrived first. “Hi,” I said. His response. “Good morrow.” What a strange greeting. I ushered him through the scanner. Of course William Shakespeare hadn’t carried any weapons.... [tags: Creative Writing Examples]
969 words (2.8 pages)
- The invention of the television (TV) dinner has led to lifestyle changes in American society. Created in 1953 by C.A. Swanson & Sons, frozen suppers allowed mothers to take breaks from cooking and sit down with their families (Pendergast). These meals quickly boomed with popularity and revolutionized the way that Americans viewed food. Today, many families still purchase these meals, but do not realize that they have several limitations. Although TV dinners seem like convenient and inexpensive food choices, in reality, the “TV dinner culture” has serious implications for the environment, health, and agriculture.... [tags: Lifestyle, Environmentalism, Health]
2500 words (7.1 pages)
- Dinner with Father I wonder what it would be like to go to dinner with my father. One of the chief words my uncle uses to describe my father is "classy," so I'm sure that he would take me to a fancy restaurant. We would sit across the table from each other, both decked out in dark suits. My hair would fall into my eyes and I would brush it out of the way, looking to see the expression on his face. He was a large man, both in my memories and in photographs I've seen. I'm sure that he would dominate the conversation, both physically and mentally.... [tags: Example Personal Narratives]
750 words (2.1 pages)
- Dinner is Served I ran into the kitchen to perform some last minute preparations for the night’s joyous festivities. I could smell the inviting aroma of the freshly smoked salmon which I had smothered in a light cabernet sauce and topped with dill to complete the presentation. I must admit that I was quite nervous in regards to the night that lay ahead. I quickly set the table because dinner was to be served in fifteen minutes. I could see the look of anxiety on my face through the reflection of the recently polished silver and stemware.... [tags: Technology Food Papers]
2686 words (7.7 pages)
- How to Prepare a Thanksgiving Dinner Thanksgiving is a time to celebrate our joys with friends and family. Unfortunately, if you are the person designated to cooking the holiday dinner, the joys can turn into complete and total fear. I'll never forget the first time I made Thanksgiving dinner for twenty family members and friends. I waited until the last minute to start and the dinner ended in a complete disaster. In the years following that failure, I have learned that preparing a Thanksgiving dinner is easy...if you plan ahead.... [tags: Expository Process Essays]
1336 words (3.8 pages)
- Online Newspapers Over Dinner From accessing newspapers without a subscription to searching for articles and being able to find them with a simple click of a mouse, online newspapers have increasingly evolved over the past decade, through their convenient sources and new innovations. The following discusses these developments and the reasons for popularity and also includes a fictional dinner conversation between experts on these types of publications. My thoughts of this new media are also explored before and after researching the topic.... [tags: Internet Web News Essays]
1478 words (4.2 pages)
- Dinner vs. Instant Message I can remember sitting at my boyfriend's house, while he took part in Teen Chat , an online chatroom that he had recently become addicted to . He's being awful quiet and I am getting annoyed at the chronic pounding at the keyboard and the spontaneous giggles coming from him that pop out of nowhere. Here I am watching some dumb movie on HBO with his cat "Whiskey" coughing louder and louder until I finally get his attention. "Hey babe, you wanna type?" Did I want to type.... [tags: Personal Narrative Writing]
1383 words (4 pages)
- Dinner Party I walked out into my dinning room where I had been mulling over the table all day. I wanted everything to be just so. I glanced at the place settings for the hundredth time, trying to decide if I should sit Alfred Zingale and Matthias Arndt next to each other. It wasn’t that I was worried about conflicting views, actually it was quiet the contrary, and I didn’t want them to be able to double team the other guests. Finally I decided that just because they have essentially the same opinions, I wouldn’t separate them.... [tags: Personal Narrative Companies Business Papers]
2324 words (6.6 pages)
- Preparing Dinner for the In-laws We have all had those dinners with our in-laws, or in-laws to be, that we detest. The following steps will ensure that the in-laws never accept another invitation to dinner at your house. Please understand, the invitation must still be extended, as that is a spouse's duty; however, they will not accept the invitation again. In preparation for the evening, there are several crucial steps. For the process to be effective, some research may be involved. Start by gathering as much information as you can about your in-laws likes and dislikes; focus on the dislikes is crucial, and be certain to exclude anything on the list of likes.... [tags: Expository Process Essays]
452 words (1.3 pages)
I chose people who would have a good time and would make the most of these people. I also added a server/ waitress to my list… Dennis Rodman. I wanted him to be at my dinner, but not a guest. He is only for short periods of time. I hoping that this dinner party goes well and conversation is crazy. I would not want it any other way.