Essay PreviewMore ↓
This weekend i went to my friend's hose because we were going out to get some coffe. As i sat on her bed and waited for her in her room. The room is small, but it is the coolest room ever. She has pictures of her favorite bands up on the wall. the style of her room is a mixtue of modern with a rock star twist to it. The phone rang and she started to get nerves. From that moment on i knew her boyfriend was gonna come over to her house. Everytime she getes nerves she starts spit a lot and she starts playing with her hair. As I sat on her bed she started to get more nerves, and looked at me like if her boyfriend was gonna get jealous. She was so nerves she look like if her parents busted her with drugs.
Finally the boyfriend arrived with his friend. In this light brown Nissan Sentra, the car looked like a recent model. When he got there, I thought this guy is gonna be pretty cool, but he was a idiot. he is such a idiot that he can not even part straight. This guy was the must im-mature person I have ever seen. Even his sixteen year old best friend thought he was a idiot. This guy made Mr. Bean look serious. When he got to my friend's house, he didn't even give her a kiss or a huge. One thing I have learned is that no matter how cool the firlfriend is, they alwayswant a little kiss. Unless they are on their period, but wait a minute, aren't they like that all the time.
Twenty minutes past, and the guy kept on messing up and talking out of his ass. Everyone got tired of listening to his unless conversation, that we started to play with the dog. As I laid on the bed I heard his friend wisper to him, "Dude, let's go..." When I heard that I realized this guy was digging his own hole. My friend's boyfriend thought he was a pimp and a badass comedian. Also this guy was very homophobic because almost all the jokes he said were about homo's. The boyfriend wanted to sound cool, but my friend just lost interest in the boyfriend. When i saw her face it look like if someone just died.
How to Cite this Page
"whats up with him." 123HelpMe.com. 20 Jul 2018
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Every fall, homeowners have the same problem: dead leaves. Trees shed leaves and taint once perfected lawns. To get rid of these leaves, people rake the leaves and assemble them into large piles that trucks come and remove. If these piles are left long enough, they will heat up. On a cold day, steam can be seen rising from these piles of leaves. But why does it do this. Decomposition is the breaking down of a substance into parts that it was made of. Microorganisms break down organic matter while composting and making carbon dioxide, water, heat, and humus.... [tags: essays research papers]
987 words (2.8 pages)
- My last name is everything to me. It sets me apart from most people in the world, and shows that I am part of a strong family. Also, my last name illustrates facts about my ancestors, where my family originated, and even what they have accomplished. If I proposed to the perfect girl and she said “yes,” but only if she could keep her last name; we would have to have a long chat about this decision. I feel very strongly about the idea that my wife should have my last name, but I understand why some women prefer to keep their maiden names.... [tags: essays research papers]
469 words (1.3 pages)
- What’s in a Portrait. What’s in a portrait. Is it simply just a photographic image of a person only done in oil paints, or is there much more to it. Is a portrait a way of peeling away the layers of a person and visually representing who they really are. Gericault’s Monomania: Portrait of an Excessively Jealous Woman and Cezanne’s Madame Cezanne in the Conservatory are both portraits of women. Even though these paintings are portraits of women they are completely different portraits. These are not just paintings depicting two different women.... [tags: essays research papers fc]
1859 words (5.3 pages)
- Lord of the Flies - What’s the Point. Lord of the Flies, a literary classic, examines specific social and human nature issues. The boys experience power and leadership struggles, a battle with sadism, and the never-ending fight for the role of intellectuals in society. The author William Golding, presents human nature as a contrast to the reality of the boys on the island. Jack and Ralph were two boys who both wanted to be the leader. From the very beginning of the book the two boys had disagreements.... [tags: essays research papers]
1338 words (3.8 pages)
- Cannabis, chronic, bud, weed, pot, grass, the list is endless. Harboring several names, marijuana use, is illegal in most of United States. In California, marijuana can be prescribed to cancer patients, aids patients and people who suffer from glaucoma. But the recreational use is strictly prohibited in most of the 50 United States. Considering the liable revenue, the social and health related factors of marijuana as opposed to legal substances like alcohol and cigarettes; the recreational use of marijuana should be legal for social and economic reasons.... [tags: essays research papers]
959 words (2.7 pages)
- Insight on Necrophilia (1999) The author Barbara Gowdy has succeeded in “We so Seldom Look on Love'; to arouse our curiosity through a romanticized depiction of what most would consider a sin, necrophilia. It is most probable that society in the nineteen fifties influenced the style and choice of characters to explore such delicate and obscure behavior. Barbara Gowdy proved herself to be very clever by opening a passage through the soul of a young woman, in order to humanize the inexplicable lust for dead flesh.... [tags: essays research papers]
641 words (1.8 pages)
- 574 words Write a 1-2 page essay that explores the paradox that when the film ends, Gilbert is in exactly the same place as when it began, yet he has traveled a long way. What’s eating Gilbert Grape is a very simple yet meaningful movie. There is no clear cut message that points out the faults of society and it may be hard to interpret a message because the movie is set around everyday life. However the one thing that is clear, is that Gilbert realises throughout the movie that his life is going nowhere and he must break the everyday routine.... [tags: essays research papers]
574 words (1.6 pages)
- Without Evil What’s Good “If my devils are to leave me, I am afraid my angels will take flight as well.” Rainer Maria Rilke wrote this to explain the nature of humanity. He expressed his views on human behavior and how humans think. Without evil, one does not know exactly what goodness is. Everyone possesses good and evil qualities. For they are balanced and create stability in everyone. If the one doesn’t exist then humans would not be able to differentiate or comprehend whether their actions are right or wrong.... [tags: essays research papers]
1213 words (3.5 pages)
- What’s Power Worth. When we think about air pollution and its sources we generally call to mind the things we see and smell daily. We recall the stench of diesel fumes, the plumes of automobile exhaust, or maybe the belching smoke from factories. Instead of these common culprits, maybe we should instead think about the light switch, the computer, the television, or maybe our air conditioners. We use these items everyday without a thought to the possible ramifications. These familiar household items contribute more to air pollution in our community than all of the aforementioned polluters combined.... [tags: essays research papers fc]
1159 words (3.3 pages)
- From an outside view, Sue Bridehead and Arabella Donn are complete opposites, when they are actually very much alike. Robert B. Heilman insists that they are on complete opposite sides of the spectrum. Sue and Arabella have different personalities, but they are still alike when it comes to Jude. This means that even though Jude compared them and saw that they were poles apart, both of them still had a similar effect on him. Both Arabella and Sue in their respective ways interrupt Jude’s life from the path he was on.... [tags: essays research papers]
1009 words (2.9 pages)
Finally, the boyfriend said. "Well, I'am taking off." That was the wises thing he said to her. But he messed up again when he left. He forgot to give her a kiss and tell her how much he loves her.
Love is blind to my friend and to most people on earth, and i wish her boyfriend gets a brain implant. My friend deserves better but like i said. "Love blinds people." I know this because of my ex-girlfriend. She was immature, but i did not care because i liked her so much. But as time goes by, one realizes their mistakes.