Essay PreviewMore ↓
The whole idea, man governing man is simply ridiculous. What gives any man the idea that he is in some way more powerful than any others? Man just has to realize that government is pointless. However I am not a fool and understand that in the society we live in government is essential. Man always needs to feel that everything just peachy. A government is just people who want to be apart of something. They live in the same society so they feel as though they share the same ideas. When in fact no one knows what his ideas actually are for the damned society IS the only government we know. And by society do not mean the media, that is just part of it. I mean everything that we do; all of our lively actions are controlled by the media. People try to be different by becoming gothic when that only gives everyone else to raise an eyebrow to. “Goths” are people who do not agree with the current society so they dress differently and bitch and complain about no one understanding them, instead of expressing there thoughts in a manner that the current society would could try to understand.
If man would just open their minds instead of only living to prepare. We prepare our kids for kindergarten only to prepare for elementary school where you prepare for high school, their u only prepare for college or to enter the work force. In the work force you prepare for promotions. Then you prepare for retirement. Only to live your final years preparing for death. The whole time only eating a cake and drinking a beer to find some escape from this horrible cycle. I know I am just writing this pointless treatise is only adding to the whole cycle. I am being a simple-minded hypocrite. I go through life accepting society, and only on occasion sit back and just think, trying some way to grasp this whole.. Thing. You may have any opinion you want I only ask that u base on it on actual feelings and not your brain, which has been molded into a protocol piece of plastic that works just as everyone else’s.
How to Cite this Page
"Treastie on thinking." 123HelpMe.com. 25 Jan 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In thinking and decision making, it will be analyzed on three different types of thinking styles. The three thinking styles analyzed are Creative thinking, Logical thinking, and Persuasive thinking. These three thinking styles are some of the many important styles used in a workplace. Creative, logical, and persuasive is a great mix of thinking styles that helps a company becomes very successful in completing a job task. The three different types of thinking will be spoken of on how they each affect the critical thinking process.... [tags: Thinking Styles]
1278 words (3.7 pages)
- Critical thinking is improving of thinking in different problems in different situations which need to find solutions by our thinking and evaluating it . When a person thinks about a subject or a challenging problem to find a solution for it occurs by thinking on the problem to find the solution for it himself improvement of his own skills. Using all the skills to assess and contract to reach the solution to the challenge problem is the critical thinking. Does the critical thinking Improve our abilities and how we could to improve our abilities , does a person need special skills to improve our critical thinking.... [tags: Critical thinking, Problem solving, Thought]
1025 words (2.9 pages)
- It’s been fifteen weeks since the beginning of the semester when we were given our first critical thinking essay. Have our thoughts about critical thinking changed or remained the same throughout this semester. The idea of critical thinking has been changed for me, there is a lot more you can do with critical thinking. Critical thinking means being able to find a routine to build up your way around the barrier. It involves planning, time, and commitment. During this semester, I’ve been using planning.... [tags: Critical thinking, Learning, Deaf culture]
1147 words (3.3 pages)
- Every day, living creatures are making decisions. Whether the decisions are big or small, they have to be made. As the decisions are performed, there is a process that one goes through. Different types of thinking styles and thought processes are available. The way one feels, believes, attitudes, and relating ideas can play a big part in their thinking styles. Various methods of thinking and thinking styles are used. In this paper the subject is to discuss is three different types of thinking styles.... [tags: Critical Thinking Essays]
1082 words (3.1 pages)
- We often refer to critical thinking as someone who can think very clearly, with reason and complex ideas. This is somewhat true. Yes that does help to begin and mend a critical thinker but critical thinking also includes a combination of skills. Those main characteristics are self awareness, honesty, open-mindedness discipline, and judgment. Using these characteristics daily and with practice develops an amazing critical thinker. That person can live life solving hard problems, creating new ways of solving them, and using new ideas and techniques when needed.... [tags: Critical Thinking Essays]
952 words (2.7 pages)
- Critical thinking in relation to research papers involves identifying the author’s position, arguments and conclusions but also the line of reasoning that is used to support the conclusions (Cottrell 2005). The use of educational research papers’ is to understand possible relationships between existing practices and educational policy and legislation. Therefore, it is important to relate educational research papers into a wider context and discover links between other research findings. I shall argue that the given Student A’s (Student 2010) paper for this assignment contains too many quotations and descriptive writing compared to the required criteria of critical thinking.... [tags: Critical Thinking Essays]
1127 words (3.2 pages)
- The concepts of critical thinking and creative thinking are both gaining increasing importance in the world today. Critical thinking allows people to understand difficult concepts in a manner that is clearer and more defined. They can more readily understand those concepts if they employ critical thinking. In all portions of everyday life, a person is expected to make independent judgments. Those judgments are based on experience and knowledge. Without the ability to think critically, every situation that a person comes across would have to be considered in isolation from all other situations.... [tags: Critical Thinking Essays]
1255 words (3.6 pages)
- Critical thinking occurs when a person thinks about a subject or problem to where the improvement of the quality of ones own thinking using skillful analogies, then assessing and reconstructing them. A few important skills that is learned through critical thinking is learning how to discipline oneself in thinking, understanding the world as well as learning themselves. Critical thinking in the business world has many benefits in the process of decision making by employers as well as employees. The manager faced a problem at RSc a few weeks back when an employee came to work half drunk.... [tags: Critical Thinking Essays]
701 words (2 pages)
- Critical Thinking Critical thinking can be defined in a numerous ways, but all the definitions agree that critical thinking is definitely thinking about thinking. Webster’s dictionary defines it as the mental process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and evaluating information to reach an answer or conclusion. It is important to understand critical thinking as well as be able to think critically when managing a business.... [tags: Thinking Learning Education]
714 words (2 pages)
- Critical Thinking Application Critical thinking is the art of thinking in a manner that is critical. This means that prior to making a decision one must be informed about possible repercussions and/or outcomes, this is particularly true in the case of both employers and an employees. A decision maker must be willing to “choose how to respond to opportunities and problems on the basis of a simplified and approximate account of the situation” (George & Jones, 2005, pg 475), while a stakeholder (in this case an employee) must be willing and able to complete any task that is put before him or her.... [tags: Critical Thinking Decision]
763 words (2.2 pages)
I also hate the whole school system. Grades… fuck em… grades only see your knowledge. How much you have learned. Knowledge is utterly idiotic. It has nothing to do with your wisdom or your capability or processing your own thoughts in your head. Is that not the only thing we actually own? Our thoughts. Those are the only things that will be there till our last seconds on earth. So these are the things we should hold dear. So who gives a damn if a kid knows the square root of 57521 or who killed Abraham Lincoln. I would rather have a child, a person, be able express to the world his thoughts. What HE thinks about the world not what his teacher says is right. And if give me an F for this then I wish you would not have read it at all, for you lost the point altogether. Instead of writing on if I think steroids should be banned from baseball or writing a paper on a dead guy that has contributed to society, I am trying to contribute. By just expressing your thoughts you can try to open peoples minds. For that is the only way we can attempt to change things.
I would wish to explain myself a little more. I do believe religion is good in some ways. It is good for idiots, for those who cannot think for themselves. It gives them hope well it just gives you an escape. However if you do believe in god or any type of religion then I say go to hell for looking at others who have decided to waste their life by drinking, drugs, over eating. For they just are just faster than you. They DID escape this world. They made it to the finish line. You’re just far behind. At least they are good at escaping your just a failure. If it’s wrong to drink and do drugs then it should be wrong to believe in religion for its only wasting a precious life. And is that not what you are doing by going to church instead of having a good time or praying for something to happen instead of doing everything in your power to do it yourself.
So get your pen ready. Get ready to give me a failure for expressing myself. Shake your head and give it to someone else to read. Yea. Give it to someone else so they can agree with you and say this kid is lost. For you agree with everything I have written but your scared to believe in it. So let others read it so they can agree with you in saying I am lost. So you can feel safe in knowing that I am wrong. So that when you go to bed tonight and pray there will be someone listing to you. Then you both will feel safe. Instead of giving this to someone else so that you can both shake your heads at it and disagree. That will make everything better. The reassurance of another. Though, I do deserve an F. I did no research, my grammar is all screwed up, and my choice of words may raise hair on your neck. Well it’s just my thoughts written down in a poor manner. I would rather fail for my thoughts then get a B for copying someone else’s. And in failing, maybe even help you think just a little bit. Finally, please do not mock my intelligence by excusing me of copying this from someone else. If there indeed were someone who shares my views I would give anything to talk with that person about there views. For the only deep conversations I have had have been about simple talks about minute things that humans discuss just to feel apart of something. Well I wish to stop trailing on since if you have not grasped anything I have said yet there is no point in continuing. However if you ask me to write more on these subjects I would say yes with a smile. For this was only a VERY small portion of all the thoughts that I have been cursed with.