Essay PreviewMore ↓
The most important thing to me is success; it’s a thing I must have. Success can mean a lot of different things to different people; it just depends on the person. Success to me is a business standpoint; I have so many goals I’ve set for myself business and financial wise, success comes to me in those ways. In order for me to feel like I’ve actually succeeded in life I must reach these goals. If I reach these goals I have many plans that will contribute to the benefiting of society, like starting a camp for all types of kids. It would be somewhere they could go in the summer to stay out of trouble and have tons of fun without the risk of going through many of the pressures children experience while out with friends hanging out at home. I would have four wheelers; fishing, camping, and many other things children love to do.
Another thing that is extremely important in my life is family. At my age not a lot of people think about having one but its something that I know I want. I mean with all the plans I have for my future they wouldn’t be as great if I didn’t have people to share it with or give to when I passed away. Also having little kids and doing father activities with them is something I really look forward too.
What would you do without freedom? Too many people in America take the greatest thing we have in our country for granted. Not a lot of people realize how great they have it compared to other countries in the world. I couldn’t imagine from the time I was born having someone already have my life picked out for me, or work at the same job for 40 years knowing you can never move up from the position you started at, and the worst thing is you never even chose that job.
How to Cite this Page
"Personal Values: Things that are Important to Me!." 123HelpMe.com. 25 Feb 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Values are intangible things that are important to us, and that guide us, individually, to make decisions. Each person has a different set of values, morals, and ethics, which is the reason that each person handles a situation differently. Here, I will discuss my top 5 values, and why they are important to me. The one thing that I regard as most valuable is my religion – Christianity. I truly cherish the ability to communicate to God through prayer, because I believe that it is a very powerful phenomenon.... [tags: Personal Values]
677 words (1.9 pages)
- There are many different meanings when we type out the word “Values” in the internet. From “importance, worth or usefulness of something” to a “person’s principles or standards of behavior” and “one’s judgement of what is important in life.” (Google) All these meaning have a word in common, important. My meaning to values is what I consider important in my life, simple as that. There are over 100 values in which are all very significant in our daily lives. It is hard to choose just a few values when in reality we all want all of them even if we don’t admit we need it.... [tags: Meaning of life, Personal life, Mother, Father]
1330 words (3.8 pages)
- This essay will investigate the effect of of employment upon a person's core values and ethics. Values and ethics are socialised into a person through institutions such as family, education and religion. Workplaces are encountered later in life once a persons identity with values has already developed. I choose this area of research because within my micro world I was surprised about how diversely people with different occupations behave as with peoples with the same occupation behave similarly.... [tags: business, ethics, values]
1415 words (4 pages)
- Family Values and Unity There are so many various types of people with different ethnic backgrounds, culture and manner of living that are the cause of distinct values in a family. These families have poor, mediocre or virtuous family values, however what one may consider as a mediocre family value may seem poor to someone else and vice-versa. These family values differ from family to family world-wide. The most significant values are family unity, honesty and education. Family unity, is a family being together in blissful harmony on holidays.... [tags: Ethnicity Culture Families Values Beliefs Essays]
886 words (2.5 pages)
- Personal values are the very things we stand for, the code of conduct and morals we live by that guide our behavior and actions. Often, our personal values shine through in our decisions and personality. People are not born knowing their personal values, but they are influenced by individual cultures, personality, and surrounding events and people, and we are happier when we uphold these values. Through self-exploration and examination of strong influences in my life, I have discovered many values I hold close, among them are individuality, love and empathy.... [tags: Love, Personal life, X-Men, Person, Morality]
763 words (2.2 pages)
- My personal values have been changing the course of my life. A value is something that a person considers to be important to themselves. Values give you something to strive for, they inspire you and motivate you to your goals. People’s values vary from many different things. I have a few values I live by and will always try to do. I can’t list all my values because that would take a long time, so I will pick just a few that is important to me at this time in my life. Loyalty is my number one value.... [tags: Sociology, Social work]
1442 words (4.1 pages)
- Many years ago, families had moral values that served a purpose in their lives. Mothers stayed at home and care for the children while dads went to work and provided for the family. In the home mothers would make the children to do their chores and homework before they could go outside and play. Back then, there were no computers or video games to play with so kids had to entertain themselves. By the end of the week, the family would go to church on Sunday. These were simple family values that build foundations for families back in the day.... [tags: family values, Parenting]
792 words (2.3 pages)
- My Values - Work, Family, and Friendship Three important values that I hold, are hard work, family, and friendship. These are values that I think will make life better and easier for a person. They make me feel secure and prepared for the future. Without these values I probably wouldn't care about anything at all. My values were all influenced by my parents. The only one that I had to figure out mostly by myself, was to work as hard as I could. Hard work is something that I had to do in order to prove to myself that I was smart enough.... [tags: Personal Narrative, Personal Values]
378 words (1.1 pages)
- Values in life are something that are extremely important to have in my life. A value is something that a person considers to be important to themselves. Financial values vary from person to person. Not everybody wants the same lifestyle. Some people dream of having expensive cars, spacious homes and many possessions. Others search for the simple life, uncluttered by material goods. Our values influence the way we earn, spend, save, invest and spend money. Personal values are influenced by family and friends, by television and movies, and by what attracts us in the marketplace.... [tags: Religion, God's Values]
1480 words (4.2 pages)
- When raising a child one is taught values by their families that they feel are important for their child to have. I believe that family values consist of certain actions and qualities that are important to a family to uphold. Values that are important in my family are honesty, trust and to have respect for others. Each of these values is equally important in my family. They played a big role into making me the person I am now. Growing up in my family taught me that honesty is the best policy. When I would get into trouble as a child I would often try to lie to my mom thinking that would save me from being punished.... [tags: Morals, Ethics, personal values]
505 words (1.4 pages)
Maybe the things that are most important to me some people might not agree with or understand but that’s why they’re important to me. Maybe you should take a couple minutes out of your life and step back and see what’s important to you and see if your life’s headed that way.