Essay PreviewMore ↓
It seems as though Present day Americans have “Super sized” their way of life from what it was in the past. People are buying larger houses, shopping at huge department stores, and buying goods in bulk. It also seems like people are living an accelerated lifestyle with a schedule primarily composed of business. New technology in communications and transportation has provided us with the necessary machines that get us through the day. Every morning, millions of Americans rely on their cars to carry them safely to work; most, make the journey alive. Drivers today not only have to deal with the road problems of the past like narrow highways, crumbled streets, and wheel-deep potholes, but we must also deal with the effects of a constant growing number of drivers on the road.. Unfortunately, countless lives have been lost on the roads due to people driving too fast, in cars that can’t stand up to today’s road conditions. These caffeine driven speed freaks, weaving their little toy cars, in and out of traffic, during the morning commute, need to find somewhere else to wreck their cars because other people have jobs to be at.
As much as people like defending their supped up Scions and Mini Coopers and enjoy blaming accidents and other traffic related issues on other factors, such as poor roads or careless driving, the fact is that cars are no longer a typical, safe means of transportation. Roads are too expensive to be re-surfaced every time a tree root springs up the asphalt, or whenever a few potholes break out. Today, we Americans need a dependable vehicle that is capable of safely transporting us through the rugged roads and highway trails. These vehicles would be big enough to provide ample space for passenger seating and cargo storage, and would feature an expanding pop out room, that could be used as a kitchen, office or lounge. The giant sized truck would enable drivers to safely travel through the roughest and most severe road conditions, even through trails un paved. This “Monster 4 x 4" would not only provide a greater level of convenience and safety for the drivers, it would produce the well needed funds to support struggling businesses and industries, such as US car manufacturers, the oil industry, and the US Government.
While we can’t control how people drive, we can control what they drive. By restricting all cars, mini vans and small trucks from being used on city streets and highways, Americans would have no choice but to purchase a giant 4x4.
How to Cite this Page
"The final solution." 123HelpMe.com. 17 Nov 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- It all started almost 80 years ago and the history of it will never be forgotten. The Holocaust was the mass murder of approximately six million Jews that took place during World War II. There were nine million Jews who lived in Europe before the Holocaust, that means approximately two-thirds of them were killed. There were over one million Jewish children that were killed in the Holocaust, and there were almost two million Jewish women and three million Jewish men were also killed in the Holocaust.... [tags: Holocaust, WWII, World history]
1814 words (5.2 pages)
- Night The “Final Solution” was idea made up by Adolf Hitler in theory but not any proof of this is found anywhere. So the origin is still officially uncreation. “The Final Solution” was the idea to eliminate all Jewish men, women, and children in Germany. Hitler believed that this would solve all of Germany 's problems. After prison Hitler became part of the Nattzi regiment and raised to power. Once he was head he started his Final Solution by step. Finally by rounding up all Jewish people into ghettos and then eventually into concentration camps.... [tags: Nazi Germany, World War II, Adolf Hitler]
2447 words (7 pages)
- Hitler said die Endlösung der Judenfrage, History says The Final Solution The evolution of the Final Solution of the Jewish Question was executed in stages. Was the Final Solution truly the answer. During the time of the Holocaust this idea meant different things at different things. The Holocaust was one of the most traumatic and heart-rending killings. Six million Jews are believed to have been killed during the Holocaust. There were over preconceived ideas and political figures. It all evolved from hatred during the biblical ages.... [tags: holocaust, jews, genocide]
1374 words (3.9 pages)
- before he came to power, he just used World War II as his golden opportunity to turn his dream into a reality. Others, with Andreas Hillgruber, argue Hitler was the only reason genocide even happened. If Hitler had not been in control, the Holocaust would have ceased to exist. His key sources include the Nuremburg Trials, quoting him saying “this struggle will not end with annihilation of Aryan mankind, but with the extermination of the Jewish people of Europe.” By using Hitler’s own words against him, Hillgruber makes it easy to prove Hitler’s malicious intent clearly and depict him as the mastermind behind the mass murder of the Jewish population.... [tags: Nazi Germany, Adolf Hitler, Nazism, Germany]
1079 words (3.1 pages)
- The Final Solution There are two main schools of thought amongst historians about the Final Solution and only one of them is right. The 'intentionalist' theory is that of one which places Hitler at the helm where he is seen to have had the intention from the beginning (even before his rise to power) to exterminate the Jews. International Jewry was blamed for the humiliation of Germany in the Treaty of Versailles, and German Jewry was accused of betraying Germany in World War I.... [tags: Papers]
795 words (2.3 pages)
- The final solution It seems as though Present day Americans have “Super sized” their way of life from what it was in the past. People are buying larger houses, shopping at huge department stores, and buying goods in bulk. It also seems like people are living an accelerated lifestyle with a schedule primarily composed of business. New technology in communications and transportation has provided us with the necessary machines that get us through the day. Every morning, millions of Americans rely on their cars to carry them safely to work; most, make the journey alive.... [tags: essays research papers]
983 words (2.8 pages)
- The Place and Time of The Final Solution In this essay I am going to explain how and where the final solution took place for the Holocaust. In my opinion and according to some historical evidence, I am going to explain how the final solution took place. Firstly there are the logistics, for example how Hitler began with the processes of transportation, and with the help of Echman, Heydrict and Himmler it soon led to the eviction of Jews from their homes then the running of Ghettos, the concentration camps and extermination camps.... [tags: Papers]
796 words (2.3 pages)
- The Analysis of the Final Solution in Europe The Final Solution was a major plan to get rid of all Jews in Europe, which had started long before Extermination camps were set up, and was a systematic process to slowly declass and isolate the Jews as citizens and work on disposing of what was believed to be a weak race. Prior to Nazi anti-Semitism, the Jews were discriminated against from the medieval era, as Jews were seen as those responsible for the death of Jesus, but never before had a countries’ official policy consisted of genocide.... [tags: Papers]
1604 words (4.6 pages)
- The Final Solution to the Jewish Question If one were to look for "The Final Solution to the Jewish Question" in a history book, they would not find it. They would however find the Holocaust. For many, this word bears great meaning, it is the reason their friends are gone, or their family is dead. The Final Solution is the beginning of the Holocaust, it is what brought about this genocide. The Holocaust refers to the period from January 30, 1933, when Adolph Hitler became chancellor of Germany, to May 8, 1945, when the war in Europe ended.... [tags: Papers]
3028 words (8.7 pages)
- Some would venture to state Adolf Hitler was just a mad man with a chip on his shoulder for the Jews, but he had the inspiration for the deed well before "The Final Solution." The first of these inspirations was the Jewish legends that were told throughout Europe. They covered many different stories, but the overwhelming theme was the carelessness and vile of the Jewish people towards Christians. Most of the tales concerned Christians that sold their children to the Jews in exchange for money, and the Jews sacrificing the child they had just bought like devils, but the most prominent legend is that of the "Wandering Jew." It was also said to be told throughout Germany.... [tags: European History]
916 words (2.6 pages)
The new trucks would be designed by the government and built by Chevrolet, GMC, and Ford. As we have seen, buying foreign cars has severely hurt American car manufacturers, causing them to move their factories out of the country in order to cut costs and avoid going out of business. Once American car manufacturers controlled the market in America, they would be able to start making some real money and they would finally be able to send their factories home.
While these new tucks would be quite expensive, car manufacturers would not be the only ones to profit off this deal. Once the entire country invested in a big 4x4, they would have to figure out how to afford keep it filled up with gas. The trucks wouldn’t get better than 10 miles to the gallon and would give the oil industry the jump start it needs to turn a profit. The oil industry is obviously struggling to stay in business. With gas prices constantly on the rise and tensions in the Middle East equally high, it is a wonder people are still willing to risk their lives to provide us with the oil we need.
Once gas sales take off, the government will start seeing some extra money from the fuel taxes. Right now, taxes on fuel are about 50.4 cents per gallon; more money than the gas station makes per gallon. When the new “monster trucks” take over the roads, streets and highways would no longer need to be repaired. With a rise in money from gasoline taxes and a cut in places to spend that money, the government might finally be able to run a profitable business.
Some people may take one look at my proposal and decide that huge trucks are no answer to this countries car jammed commutes. They might wonder how an entire country could adopt a new policy, which restricts the use of cars on any and all roads in the US. These people do not understand the underlying cause of accidents and think that smaller cars are the answer to safety. I propose that we force every individual to learn how to drive properly if they want to at all. When people have no other choice but to operate a two ton, raised 4x4, with a manual transmission and oversized tires, they will learn how to drive, before heading out on the freeway. When people are forced to either drive on crumbled, pothole littered roads, or on the winding, unpaved fire roads, they will not weave in and out of traffic, nor drive at life threatening speeds. Tax money, previously used to repair roads, could be used for control burns and maintaining trails so that drivers could take alternative “dirt routs” to their destinations, leaving the freeway open to people traveling long distances. I have no doubt that this proposal would create a greater sense of safety and convenience on all roads across the country. Struggling businesses would finally be able to prosper and in return, help the communities they operate in.