Essay PreviewMore ↓
At first we listen and listen and listen but eventually got bored. Not a whole lot of people felt comfortable smelling someone dirty laundry which was aired for a very, very long time. I personally got tired of this never ending story a very long time ago, since I have a great deal of respect for Mr. Clinton. I love the guy and no I am not talking romantically. I love Mr.
Clinton as a teacher and most importantly as a role model. There is a story behind how Mr. Clinton earned my respect, which had nothing to do with his cute looks, but rather his character.From what I've seen, he is a hardworking, dedicated, and caring individual. Most of all, he maintains his personality as an ordinary person just like you and me. His work as a president for the past years speaks for it self. From what I've observed, Mr.
Clinton is always willing to act on the people's behalf and addressing the issues that concern them the most.
How to Cite this Page
"The Clinton-lewinsky Scandal." 123HelpMe.com. 24 Sep 2018
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Lately, the top story in the news day after day, months after months have been about William Jefferson Clinton, also known as Bill. Who could blame them, there is nothing better than a story out of the ordinary, especially one with presidential status. For the past months he has been the most talked about figure, being the essential topic for news, talk shows, late night comedy and even going as far as the big screen. Talk about 'Primary Colors' and 'Wag the Dog.' What has gotten to me the most however, were the constant flow of Republicans, along with a few Democrats, who just want to say how shocked and embarrassed they are along with the people of the United States.The president had not... [tags: William Jefferson Clinton Essays]
628 words (1.8 pages)
- The Drama of the Clinton Sex Scandal Rare is a person that crosses the path of the White House without some emotion of envy or awe. This building epitomizes world leadership and unprecedented power. This renowned leadership may be the only association made by certain countries, while in the United States many see an other significance: Watergate, Whitewater, Kennedy's brutal and mysterious assassination, and today, Clinton's "zippergate" scandal. When the President of the United States takes oath, he gives up a part of his life.... [tags: Presidency Bill Clinton Monical Lewinsky Essays]
4644 words (13.3 pages)
- The “Whitewater” scandal was a real estate scheme by the White Water Development Corp. Both President Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary Clinton were involved in the scandal to make a land deal. Many people were involved in the scheme, which was held in the 1980s in Arkansas. Bill Clinton and his wife maintained their funds by the support of the Madison Guaranty Savings and Loan, which represented the Clintons in the overthrow of their Whitewater shares. The Clintons were being investigated when there were improper campaign contributions, political and financial favors, and tax benefits.... [tags: William Jefferson Clinton Essays]
484 words (1.4 pages)
- An Overview of the Impeachment Proceedings of William J. Clinton The impeachment trial of President Clinton originated from a civil lawsuit filed in 1994 by Paula Jones. Jones alleged that in 1991 Governor Clinton asked a state trooper to bring her up to his room at Excelsior Hotel, where she alleged he dropped his trousers and asked her to "kiss it" (Chronology of the Paula Jones Case, BBC, January, 1998). The case made it to the Supreme Court because of the President's request to delay the trial until the end of his term.... [tags: William Jefferson Clinton Essays]
1352 words (3.9 pages)
- The Impeachment of Bill Clinton The government of the United States controls countless affairs in the world. They control everything from the currency to the court systems. Individuals are suppose to be able to trusting your government system, which has not been the case in many different circumstances. From Richard Nixon to the Whitewater scandal, the government has been everything but honest. Furthermore President Bill Clinton has not been honest either. He was the youngest governor of Arkansas and has been awarded with many different honors and still has misused his power.... [tags: William Jefferson Clinton Essays]
1857 words (5.3 pages)
- Bill Clinton's Scandalous Presidency William (Bill) Jefferson Clinton, the 42nd president of the United States, was one of the "most popular American presidents of the 20th century", and the second president to be impeached (Dumas 1 of 15). During Clinton's two terms as president, from 1993 to 2001, his contributions to America were great. The country's economic quickly recovered from early 90's recession, interest rates fell to an all time low and jobs were plentiful.... [tags: US History President Clinton]
985 words (2.8 pages)
- The evidence against President Clinton for sexual misconduct is very strong. There have been too many scandals that have surrounded his presidency. This forces the citizens of the United States to deny his plea of innocence. In the spring of 1995, Monica Lewinsky graduated from Lewis and Clark College. She then started an unpaid internship at the White House. Allegedly in November of that year, she became involved in a sexual relationship with President Clinton. Shortly after this point Lewinsky was hired as a full-time White House employee.... [tags: essays research papers]
465 words (1.3 pages)
- In various ways, the Clinton administration was involved in quite a bit of political and personal chaos. President Clinton was seen by the public as a man without morals in his personal life, as well as someone who had no problems hiding dirty dealings in his political life. Even if there was no legal basis for these accusations, the public as well as his fellow politicians lost faith in him as a competent leader. His obvious twisting of the wording in questions, and hiding behind technicalities did not help his image.... [tags: Politics]
1037 words (3 pages)
- Is Monica simply a hapless White House intern caught in the middle of a media created scandal started by Linda Tripp. Monica Lewinsky is a 24 year old graduate of Lewis and Clark University in Oregon. Daughter of a Democratic contributor she was easily able to get an intern position in the White Horse. Some of Lewinsky's friends have said that she only took the intern position to sleep with important people. If the recent news reports are true Monica Lewinsky got what she was looking for. Linda Tripp has over 17 tapes of her discussions with Monica Lewinsky describing her sexual relations with President Bill Clinton.... [tags: essays research papers]
1311 words (3.7 pages)
- Monica Lewinsky Monica Samille Lewinsky was born on July 23, 1973, the first child of Marcia and Bernard Lewinsky. She lived her entire childhood in Beverly Hills, California—home to the rich, famous, and beautiful. Pictures show Monica was a cute, chubby child. Childhood stories portray Monica as a stubborn, spoiled girl knowing exactly what she wanted and used to getting it; whether is was by throwing a tantrum or refusing to do anything until she got her way. At her aunts wedding she refused to go out as the flower girl until the sleeves were cut off from her dress and when it was time for her Bats-mitzvah she stomped, cried, and begged until she was given a huge party at a banquet hal... [tags: Essays Papers]
5687 words (16.2 pages)
Clinton, and you are probably right. Maybe you can see the Republicans way too. My bottom line is however, when the President take off his mask as leader of a country, he is an ordinary man. Like you and me, in general, he is an honest person. He is also one that would cover his tracks by telling a lie. In any case, from the time I was introduced to Mr.
Clinton, I built my life by starting to walk in his gigantic footsteps, steps that I may never be able to fill but, also steps that I would not let out of sight. Why would I keep following in his footsteps? The truthful answer to that question is, I was watching him and my verdict is, he's worth every second.