Essay PreviewMore ↓
First of all, people become unhappy when their privacy is violated. It is very important for people to have their own privacy, so when it is intruded by others, they feel very uncomfortable and irritated. I have an experience that I was very angry and unhappy because of the violation of my privacy by one of my friends. One day, she visited me when I was out. There was a misunderstanding between her and me. I thought the promise was canceled, but she thought it still stood. She told my hot mother that she wanted wait for me in my room, and she entered my room and played my CD player while I had gone. I got very angry and uncomfortable, because she intruded my private space without asking me. People become very unhappy by the violation of their privacy.
Secondly, when people fail to do something, they feel unhappy. Although it is meaningful for them, people are disappointed at their own helplessness and inability when they have a failure. For example, the other day, I tried to change my phone service because my bill was expensive. I called my telephone company and explain what I wanted to do. However, the staff of the company said, ?gI don?ft understand what you are talking about.?h After all, I could not make a change of my service, because I could not speak English very well. I was very disappointed at my poor English. When people fail to do something, they are discouraged at themselves.
Finally, people feel unhappy because of disease. When people are sick, they always become unhappy. A week ago, I caught a bad cold. Suddenly, I had fever at night, and I took a
How to Cite this Page
"The Cause Of Being Unhappy." 123HelpMe.com. 18 Jan 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Life Stinks. To better oneself, the only human condition that continues to appear no matter who you look at in most modern civilization. The process in which people better them self is they base their condition on the amount of material things that you have. This not only a bad way to judge ones importance it is the exact way of how to judge ones unhappiness or unsatisfactoryness with ones current life. People spend their entire life trying to better them self and with each accomplishment is met with the same problem as before, “I am still not happy.” The void that people feel inside, like they are not complete, cant be filled with materialistic things.... [tags: unhappy human beings]
645 words (1.8 pages)
- Stereotyping, which can be used positively and negatively, is something everyone uses every day; it is found in our humor, how people describe one another, and beliefs. People stereotype without knowing it; it is a way we use to help us understand a group. The problem with stereotyping is that it’s a self –opinion about a group, not an individual. Everyone has their own unique and distinct personalities, just as everyone has their own fingerprints so it is unfair to be judged quickly by people who do not know others as an individual.... [tags: Cause/Effect]
1282 words (3.7 pages)
- Dialogue Essay - Ron was Unhappy Ron was unhappy with the way his life had turned out. He had always expected to be a celebrity; a wealthy celebrity. He had not realized that this would probably require a lot of hard work and discipline. He had depended on luck. Luck had let him down. As he looked back on his short life, he could see how often he had had the opportunity to take luck by the throat. But those opportunities were past now. His life no longer had the prospect of wealth or celebrity.... [tags: Dialogue Essays]
1430 words (4.1 pages)
- The Cause and Effects of Eating Disorders The first time 10-year old Mary becomes self conscious about her weight is when she sees her mother looking at a magazine with a cover of a thin woman in a bikini with the bold print declaring, “Is She Fat or Pregnant?” Children are surrounded with the media filling their heads that being thin or muscular is the only way they can be beautiful, resulting in eating disorders. Their bodies have to be society's perfection in order to be accepted and to do so they take dangerous actions.... [tags: pageants, anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa]
926 words (2.6 pages)
- Depression I chose this topic because I noticed something different about myself and I was always sad, so I wanted to learn about depression. Depression is being sad, blue, unhappy, and miserable or down in the dumps. Depression can be broken into two categories: Major and minor. There are many causes, signs and symptoms, and treatment for depression. There is not an actual cause for depression, but scientists have some assumptions on how depression is caused. Depression can be caused biological, environmental, genetically, and psychologically.... [tags: biological, biological, genetic]
1500 words (4.3 pages)
- Rui Gong RELB 2100 Buddhism Being a Buddhist “The secret of Buddhism is to remove all ideas, all concepts, in order for the truth to have a chance to penetrate, to reveal itself.” ― Thích Nhất Hạnh (1926- ) Born and raised in China, it seems very common for me to become a Buddhist. Growing up seeing all the majestic Buddhism temples, august figure of Buddha and merciful Bodhisattvas, it seems that Buddhism is an integral part of me. In my mind, Buddhism is like a pure lotus growing out of the feculent muddy water; without being contaminated at all, it keeps delivering its pleasant, inspiring, compassionate fragrance to the whole world, making the world better and clearer, just like a Bodh... [tags: religious and spiritual beliefs]
1328 words (3.8 pages)
- Autism is a disorder; each and every person with Autism is unique, with a different set of skill sets as well as challenges. Some people are more profoundly impacted by Autism and face many challenges and are perhaps, unable to even speak. While others on the Autism spectrum will face fewer challenges in life. “If you know one child with autism, you know one child with autism” which clearly means that every kid is different and what might work for one may not for another. Autism is a way of being.... [tags: Autism, Asperger syndrome, Autism spectrum]
1788 words (5.1 pages)
- The Cause of the Russian Revolution I think that there would have still have been a revolution without the war, it would have just taken a lot longer. The war was like a catalyst for the revolution. This is because Lenin believed that there would be a revolution but he wrote that “We will not see a revolution in our lifetime”. There were major flaws in Russia before this. Tsar Nicholas II was not a natural born leader, he had, had great tsar’s before him in the form of his father and grandfather.... [tags: Papers]
1945 words (5.6 pages)
- When I am asked to determine if I am a "child of the Enlightenment," the first thoughts that come to my mind question the characteristics of the Enlightenment. What kind of movement was it. Who else claims to support Enlightenment ideals. What characteristics are associated with the Enlightenment, and do I want to label myself as sharing these. It didn't take much time for me to happily embrace the fact that I am a "child of the Enlightenment." The Enlightenment encompasses many ideas concerning knowledge, political theory, science, and economic theory.... [tags: Papers]
1270 words (3.6 pages)
- Being the youngest child in a family has definite advantages and disadvantages. On the one hand, babies are fussed over and pampered. They enjoy special status in the pecking order and often get away with behavior that other family members can't. On the other hand, many youngest children feel that they never quite measure up to their more experienced and accomplished siblings. To borrow a phrase from a famous comedian, they get no respect. Psychologists use a variety of words to describe last-borns: affectionate, sensitive, people-oriented, attention-seeking, indulged, dependent, laid-back, tenacious, absent-minded, relaxed, fun, flaky.... [tags: essays research papers]
764 words (2.2 pages)
People become unhappy because of the violation of their privacy, failure, and sickness. Although I hope I am always happy, it is a kind of interesting to get over unhappy things.