Essay PreviewMore ↓
The following morning my dad planned to go scuba diving when all the tourist went to go sight seeing on the island. We went to the scuba shop and rented all the gear. When the boat came I put on all the gear. For example, the air tanks, goggles, and the regulator. When we got on the boat we had to sit on the edge, so we could flip over the side.
Finally, the boat stopped and I could barely see the islands. The captain said not to go past the big cones. I was pretty scared because the water was so deep, but I finally jumped off. Scuba diving was scary so all I did was follow my dad. I finally stop being afraid and looked at all the colors that were weird and unusual. The colors were hot orange and dark red. My favorite coral was the one with the hair on it. It was pretty cool because fish would enter, but would not leave because the coral would eat them!
The fish I saw was cool and the only fish I knew was the Angel fish. I knew this fish because of all the colors it had. The other fish were big and had the biggest teeth I ever saw, but I didn't know what they were called.
How to Cite this Page
"Scuba Trip." 123HelpMe.com. 13 Nov 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I remember when I went scuba diving for the first time. It was the summer of 2002. My Dad, his two friends Mark and Bob, and I went on a scuba diving trip to San Carlos, Mexico with a group of scuba divers from June 21st-29th. It was June 22nd, a beautiful day. The temperature was at about 90 degrees and it was very sunny. I was on big nice scuba diving boat along with the other eight divers on the trip and captain and co-captain. The boat was headed to an island about two hours away called "Seal Island"; it was called that because of all the sea lions that inhabit it.... [tags: Scuba diving, Underwater diving, Scuba set]
824 words (2.4 pages)
- Scuba Diving Scuba diving is a really interesting and exciting activity to do if someone loves the ocean as much as I do. My boyfriend Justus and I traveled to the beautiful Florida Keys for a week and a half last summer. When we got to the keys we had already planned on going scuba diving. We bought our tickets before we even left the state of Indiana. We were both super excited to experience something we had never done before. The morning of our scuba diving trip we had to go meet our scuba diving instructor for him to go over rules.... [tags: Scuba diving, Underwater diving, Debut albums]
1193 words (3.4 pages)
- Scuba Diving “People have been diving ever since primitive man was forced to collect food from the sea,” says HawaiiScubaDiving.com (“History of Scuba Diving”, HawaiiScubaDiving.com Internet). Man has always been curious about the underwater world and has sought to explore it. This drove man to come up with new ways to extend his reach into the underwater world and to make the trip less difficult. Over time underwater exploration has been made easier due to man’s passion for exploring a fascinating new underwater world.... [tags: Technology ]
1556 words (4.4 pages)
- A Terrifying Scuba Diving Experience-Personal Narrative Scuba diving is something my dad loves to do, I like it to. It was no small suprise when my dad took me on a scuba trip the summer I got my scuba certification, I was 12. We went to Cozumel Mexico, and in case you did not know this is considered the "diving capitol of the world". The only problem is that a lack of experience in any field, no matter how pretty the view is, can be terrifying. The dive itself was a easy drift dive (I say easy 4 years and 30 dives later) all you have to do was go down drift along look at the pretty fish and enjoy the ride while the boat hovers along above.... [tags: Papers]
441 words (1.3 pages)
- Best Water Sports Tips Every Traveller Needs To Know About Bali The breathtaking island of Bali is one of the best places in the world to discover the thrills of water sports. However, whether you are a seasoned surfer or a scuba diving novice, then are several practices that you should follow in order to make the most of your trip. To help ensure you enjoy all of the best aquatic experiences that Bali has to offer, here are some top tips that will protect you, and your bank balance, whilst on vacation.... [tags: Scuba diving, Underwater diving]
727 words (2.1 pages)
- Phuket Overview Bewitching sunset, delightful nightlife, awesome beach fun and adorable lifestyle, these all features in Thailand characterise Phuket Province, the largest island of Thailand on the shores of Andaman Sea. The fabulous Thai holiday destination attracting millions of tourists flying from around the world including Europe, Asia, Africa and America is a genuine delight to visit and a spectacular honeymoon destination with every specification required by newly wedded couple. Weather When to Go to Phuket Though the island of Phuket is a year round destination to enjoy fabulous holidays but if one is seeking for the peak season as per the tourism in Phuket, one can visit from Nove... [tags: attractions, food, shopping]
610 words (1.7 pages)
- High School Senior Trip Ever notice how "Time flies when you're having fun". In fact, when friends and vacation are involved, it's even seemingly more so. After all, that's what the high school senior trip is all about. Clinton High School has always been known for its senior trips. While surrounding high school seniors were taking trips to Washington, D.C. and Disney World, the seniors at Clinton High School were cruising to the Bahamas. The graduating class of 1990 was no different. The bus ride to Florida, where we were to board the ship, was only the beginning.... [tags: Papers]
596 words (1.7 pages)
- Have you ever wondered what it would be like to swim with the fish and explore the underwater jungle that covers two-thirds of the earth's surface. I have always been interested in water activities; swimming, diving and skiing, and I felt that scuba was for me. My first dive took place while on a family vacation. I came across a dive shop offering introductory dives, which immediately caught my interest. After much convincing (my parents), with my solemn assurance that I would be careful, I was allowed to participate in a dive.... [tags: Scuba Diving Descriptive Process Essays]
4562 words (13 pages)
- “C’mon, Jake. We’re going to be late!” I yelled at my far behind brother. “As fast as I can, sis.” The thing is, we’re heading on our first trip to Paris. Jake is going to leave for a few months to go back to the army for his shift as a Special Forces candidate. “Flight 54 to Toulouse, France now boarding. Plane doors close in eight minutes!” The loud woman’s voice echoed through the gigantic, busy building. As soon as we made it to the luggage scanner, I grinned with joy. “I can see it now, Jake.... [tags: plane, family, trip, france]
521 words (1.5 pages)
- Scuba diving is an activity enjoyed by people all over the world. Scientists use it to study underwater life, police use it to train in case of emergencies, and many others do it just for fun. What many people don't know, though, is that scuba diving would be impossible without physics. Pressure, buoyancy, and force are big parts of diving. Pressure, the weight pushing on something, is a vital part of scuba diving. As a diver sinks deeper into the water, the pressure pushing on the person's lungs pushes harder.... [tags: essays research papers]
411 words (1.2 pages)
When we went back to our rooms I was cold because of our scuba trip. When we were back on the cruise ship I asked my dad id I could go scuba diving again and he said maybe.