Essay PreviewMore ↓
First, you must figure out how much money or what type of credit cards or money can be used at the ports and on the ship. Although your room and board, meals and drinks are paid for you will need money for optional services and shopping. You can do this by contacting the Cruise Line or the Consulate of the ports you will be visiting. By being financially prepared you will be conscious of your spending ability for your trip. However, you might want to take a little extra money for the unexpected or the deal you might not be able to resist.
Next, deciding what your wardrobe will consist of is very important. You will need to pack all your essentials and then some. Start off with the basics, T’s, shorts and comfortable shoes for daily walks and sight seeing, you must pack swimwear if you plan on sunbathing or going swimming. Exercise attire if you intend to work out. Since most Cruises have formal dinning rooms, you will want to pack after five or formal attire for the fine dining experience. If you will be doing other activities such as snorkeling you will want to pack appropriately for your excursion. Packing essential attire will leave you with more time to enjoy your trip and not have to worry about shopping and spending extra money on your vacation.
Finally, while making reservations and flight arrangements you will want to ask for the proper documentation needed for trip. You will want to confirm that the information your Agent has given you is correct by contacting the appropriate consulate for your destinations.
How to Cite this Page
"Preparing For A Tropical Cruise Vacation." 123HelpMe.com. 22 Feb 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Vacation of a Lifetime Like Rose on the Titanic picture yourself flying into the sunset abroad a cruise ship on the vacation of a lifetime. A cruise vacations can more affordable than you think. Even though land base vacations can be achieved on a budget, a cruise vacation are cost effective because of the world class entertainment. The customer service that you receive is some of the best in the hospitality industry. Also, your accommodations, meals, snacks, use of the ship’s facilities and onboard activities/entertainment are all include.... [tags: Cruise ship, Ship, Cruise line]
752 words (2.1 pages)
- The globalisation of consumer desires, the development of an open global economy and the relentless expansion of the internet, have all contributed to connecting nations’ economies (Doole and Lowe, 2008). Consequently, worldwide, managers are increasingly recognising the importance for their businesses to advance through developing their skills, knowledge and ability to effectively compete against international markets (Doole and Lowe, 2008). According to Cateora and Ghauri (1999), internationalisation is the expansion of a business that leads the spread of an organisations products and services to customers in more than one nation, in order to gain profit.... [tags: Cruise ship, Ship, Tourism, Cruise line]
1633 words (4.7 pages)
- In a world full of jobs, cruise ship workers have one of the most dynamic occupations in the world. In order to be a cruise ship employee, an individual has to be able to leave the normal life and take on a lifestyle that is very diverse from the norm. Crew sacrifice some important aspects of life, such as family, having a real home and being separated from work. Being a cruise ship employee isn’t just a job, it is a lifestyle that requires extreme changes. Becoming a part of a cruise ship’s staff comes with a few basic requirements.... [tags: Cruise ship, Ship, Cruise line]
852 words (2.4 pages)
- WOOSTER — When not in a cruiser, Matt Cruise likes to, well, cruise. The veteran Wooster police officer likes to head south for vacations, and he eyes two destinations: St. Augustine, Fla., and the Caribbean. Cruise and his wife, Tammy, went on their first cruise about eight years ago. Their neighbors were looking for something to do on vacation and decided to go on a cruise. So, a small group went to the western Caribbean out of Port Canaveral, Fla., and “We just loved it. We kept booking (cruises), and we went with other couples.... [tags: Police, Constable, Sheriff, Love]
755 words (2.2 pages)
- Costa Concordia was a passenger cruise liner which on 13th January 2012 while navigating in the Tyrrhenian Sea the vessel was stranded on Scole Rocks at Giglio Island. The accident resulted in the death of 32 people, 157 persons injured and the total loss of the ship. From the official accident investigative report prepared and released by the Italian Ministry of Infrastructures and Transports on 27th of May 2013, it was established that the ship was navigating is a dangerous distance from the coastline, under Master's command.... [tags: Cruise, Accidents, Ocean, Deaths]
1043 words (3 pages)
- Spring Break Cruise Have you ever wanted to have a whole month of just pure relaxation and enjoyment at an affordable price. Will now you can with Santa Blue a cruise ship to the Caribbean. Rooms start at $4,000 that 's a steal compare to other places. Some other cruise ships will charge you around $10,000 for 25 days maybe even 30 days out in sea. With that said you will be able to visit some of the most entertaining Caribbean islands. Not enough for you no worries on the cruise we will have a bunch of entertainment for your liking.... [tags: Ship, Cruise ship, Cuba, Caribbean]
749 words (2.1 pages)
- St. Kitts and Nevis When you think of a tropical island, you think of smooth white beaches filled with rustling palms and azure blue waves lapping at the shore. St. Kitts is that place. St. Kitts and Nevis is a unique country with rich history, culture and people. Just the Facts St. Kitts and Nevis’s capital city is Basseterre, and its population is about 51 thousand people. St. Kitts and Nevis is located in the Caribbean Sea’s Leeward Islands. The CIA World Fact Book says it is “about one-third of the way from Puerto Rico to Trinidad and Tobago”.... [tags: carribean, christopher columbus, vacation]
806 words (2.3 pages)
- Vietnam is one of those countries which beauty cannot be comprehended without ever visiting it. Not much about the country is well known except for its famous noodles the “Pho.” For example, only a few people know that the country broke off from the Chinese empire in 938AD. As a result some of the Vietnamese culture are of Chinese origins. The local culture revolves around the belief of humanity and harmony which makes them pleasant to be around. However, like other Southeast Asian countries Vietnam has a few issues considering safety in different aspects of the country, such as food and transportation.... [tags: Vacation Essays]
1298 words (3.7 pages)
- A westward moving tropical wave reached the Caribbean Sea in late May and gradually organized over the next few days. Around 00:00 UTC on June 3, a tropical depression developed about 265 miles (425 km) east of Belize City, Belize. The depression initial moved northwestward, before recurving to the north. The depression entered the Gulf of Mexico and strengthened into Tropical Storm Allison by 12:00 UTC. Despite unfavorable upper-level winds, the storm intensified into a hurricane about 24 hours later.... [tags: Tropical cyclone, Wind, Thunderstorm]
811 words (2.3 pages)
- INTRODUCTION The origins of the cruise industry can be traced to 1818 when Black Ball Line began shuttling its customers between America and Europe, taking note of the comfort of its passengers. (Boyd, n.d.) The introduction of air transportation as a more economic transport alternative forced ocean liners, which ferried people to destinations in comfort, to innovate into a new product for survival. (Boyd, n.d.) Ocean liners eventually came to a gradual end with improved air transportation and they had evolved to modern cruise ships (Rodrigue & Notteboom, n.d.) that carried themselves as the destination, instead of a transportation alternative.... [tags: History, Travel, Tourism, America, Europe]
2268 words (6.5 pages)
By following a few simple procedures, you will be on your way to a wonderful getaway. Preparing your financial needs, your wardrobe attire and having proper documentation to your destination will ensure a worry free vacation.