Essay PreviewMore ↓
I was outside the movie theater waiting for my usually late friend Ryan
to meet me there. I noticed two guys and a girl in the parking lot drinking beer.
They seemed pretty drunk but I thought nothing of it as they walked into the
theater. Finally Ryan arrived and we decided to see "Casino" a story about the
mob in Las Vegas.
After the movie we walked out and sat on Ryan's car to have a cigarette
while we imitated the gangsters from the movie. I noticed one of the guys I had
seen before the movie over by my car urinating on the bumper. Being in the mood
that I was from the movie I confronted him by saying "hey, you f*#kin' pissin'
on my car?" He denied it and pointed out that he had in fact missed the car,
which was true. Just then his buddy from inside the car asks me if I have a
problem. I say no I don't but I would if there was pee on my car. What? He says.
I said it's cool, there's no pee on my car, it's pretty damn disrespectful to be
pissin' on someone's car.
And with that it was over I walked away with Ryan (who had joined me)
back to his car. On the way over to his car I mentioned to him how I wouldn't
have had that attitude with they guy if we hadn't seen that type of movie.
I guess the fellow in the car still thought I had a problem because he
pulled his truck up, got out, and got up in my face. What were you sayin' to
your friend just now? You talkin' sh*t? Listen man, I said, it's cool, there's
no pee on my car! Well I think you two still gots a problem over here. With that
he proceeds to throw one of their empty beer bottles on the ground and then one
at my car. We argue some more and then his friend gets up in Ryan's face. Just
when I think this guy is calmed down he goes over to my car and pushes a
shopping cart into the right rear quarter panel.
By this time I had lost it, this guy was going down. I went to my car
and started to get my baseball bat out from the back seat. I was ready to smash
his brains in, or his car. They took off and headed out of the parking lot. Ryan
yelled for me to chase them and I was ready.
How to Cite this Page
"Personal Writing: After "casino"." 123HelpMe.com. 25 Jan 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Article 42 – 1x2Gaming joins the Microgaming family Considered to be a small Brighton and Hove based online casino company, 1X2Gaming has made a reputation for being a niche organisation in many regards. However, it seems that after years of creating sturdy financial foundations, the company has designs on the mainstream market. 1X2Gaming have now announced that they have signed a new content distribution agreement with Microgaming. This brand new agreement will see several picks from 1X2Gaming feature within Microgaming’s online casino offerings.... [tags: Casino, Slot machine, Casinos, Casino game]
2005 words (5.7 pages)
- Personal and Imaginative Writing - My Trip to Sacramento The cool fresh air blowing past you was simply amazing in Sacramento. I had three weeks of pure excitement and luxury. My holiday started with a warm lively welcoming from my cousins, at the airport. The journey from San Francisco airport to Sacramento was horrendous. The traffic was furious and there were rages and people very inpatient blasting their horns like maniacs. The noise was deafening. One thing, which I spotted straight away when I was getting into the car, was that the driver seat was on the left where as in England it is on the right.... [tags: Papers]
945 words (2.7 pages)
- Casino and Friends Review No matter where you live in the world, you are bound to come across online casino brands that are fighting it out to be considered the No. 1 name in the nation. These days, the level of competitiveness in the industry really is just the nature of the beast. While all the promises and guarantees that these sites offer up can be tiresome, something good has come out of it all, as through web-based casino domain practically every gambling niche is catered for. This means that there is plenty of room for something a little more light-hearted in the industry, which is where Casino and Friends steps in.... [tags: Casino, Gambling, Casino game, Casinos]
1211 words (3.5 pages)
- Purpose and Audience Personal narratives allow you to share your life with others and vicariously experience the things that happen around you. Your job as a writer is to put the reader in the midst of the action letting him or her live through an experience. Although a great deal of writing has a thesis, stories are different. A good story creates a dramatic effect, makes us laugh, gives us pleasurable fright, and/or gets us on the edge of our seats. A story has done its job if we can say, "Yes, that captures what living with my father feels like," or "Yes, that’s what being cut from the football team felt like." Structure There are a variety of ways to structure your narrative story.... [tags: Personal Narrative Writing]
473 words (1.4 pages)
- Blog 7 – What does the world have to say about JoyCasino. Do you love to gamble. Are you tired of having to travel to land based continues. Do you want a more comfortable gambling experience. Well if you have answered yes to any of those questions, then online casino gaming has answered your prayers. From the late 1990s to today, the platform has grown and matured. Looking to what the future holds and what current players should be aware of, the name JoyCasino immediately springs to mind. This brand will be a mystery to some, but in 2016 there is no denying that it is the name to watch.... [tags: Casino, Slot machine, Online casino, Casinos]
1770 words (5.1 pages)
- For my essay I chose to interview my neighbor Kyle to learn more about his personal writing system he has been creating. I learned a lot more than I had been anticipating and could say that I received an eye opening from the way he discussed his passion. He opened my eyes in two ways. One, to how I viewed his passion and two, how I view my own passions. Now let me get a little more in depth on the real effects of these two things. Originally, I figured learning about the writing system would be interesting.... [tags: Writing, Essay, Linguistics, Subject]
721 words (2.1 pages)
- Personal writing Statement This semester in English 102 has been a great learning experience for me as a student. With each writing project I have grown as a writer learning new was of conducting and structuring an essay with MLA, or APA. Also this class has taught me how to create new works research writing from one original writing assignment, which I thought to be very helpful and interesting to learn rather than writing a whole new paper. English 102 was also a great experience with sentence structure and grammar which was another area of writing that I believe I have excelled in.... [tags: Learning, Writing, Psychology]
831 words (2.4 pages)
- I feel as my writing has gotten a lot better over this semester, my papers has gotten longer as the essay have got have been more fun and I 've learned to just sit down and go for it. It was very hard at the beginning of class to sit down and write it took me a very long time to get going with my writing and think of what to do or where to go with it. I believe my best writing was my 2nd paper of the semester “research paper”. I believe it showcased all the skills I learned through the semester.... [tags: Writing, Paper, Essay, Mind]
701 words (2 pages)
- Marketing and Design: To increase casino management, revenue, and marketing, including policies such as extending complimentary goods and services to gambling patrons such as "complimentary air fare without charge for the best of the high rollers. Complimentaries create the feeling among casino patrons that they are getting something for nothing" (Eadington, W 1984) (Taylor) To track and provided updated digital data, "a key instance of productivity enhancement and tracking hourly play, is updating slot machines.... [tags: Casino, Slot machine, Gambling, Computer]
1194 words (3.4 pages)
- Welcome to XXX.com – one of the best online casino gambling guides. It has been our mission since 2008 to educate and assist those who are online gambling novices and show them the best ways to gamble online using real money. We at XXX.com know that there is power in information. For this reason, we have created extensive online gambling guides on various topics. Just keep reading to expand your knowledge: Which are the real betting sites and online casinos that you can trust If you win big, how do you cash out those winnings and deposit them safely Which incentives and offers you should capitalize on and the ones you need to avoid Become a smarter and better-informed gambler using our tips... [tags: Casino, Gambling, Poker, Debit card]
1148 words (3.3 pages)
It took a few extra seconds for my 1977 chevy caprice to start but I was
soon speeding behind Ryan in pursuit of the two drunks. We followed them at a
high rate of speed for some time until they pulled into an apartment complex.
They made a right turn at a small divide in the complex and stopped by a mailbox.
Ryan, who was still in front of me went left and I pulled up to the stop sign.
When they saw us they exited the car and started running towards me. I could
think of nothing else to do but hit the gas, so I did. The boys jumped out of
the way and kicked my car on either side as I sped by. Now I was really pissed,
I looked behind me and saw that they were coming again. Noticing that the driver
had left his door open when he had hastily gotten out of his car, I took off for
it. Boom whack. The door was bent around the opposite way. I hit small streets
of the complex and exited out the back so my drunk friends wouldn't see me.
Thinking that Ryan would have also made a quick departure from the scene I
headed for his house, but he was not there. I waited for minute and then left
for my house.
Pulling up I expected to see a police car waiting for me but there was
no one. I pulled into the garage and closed it while I checked out the damage on
my car. Not a scratch was visible, just a lot of blue paint from the guy's door.
I realized I should probably get a hold of Ryan to see when happened so I paged
him several times with 911's following my phone number.
After about an hour of waiting in front of my window expecting the
police to show up I get a call from Ryan. Apparently when he saw them running
towards my car he thought they were going to beat me up. He had driven to the
nearest gas station and called the cops. I didn't think that was a good move
because of the fact that I was the one who did the hit and run, or was it. The
fact that we called the police made it look more like they two guys were
harassing us. When the police arrived there were several people outside
complaining about the noise that the boys had made after I hit their car. They
were put in hand cuffs and told to be quiet, but they weren't. The police
finally put them in the car and gave them both failure to obey an officer
charges among several others. Ryan had to drive back to the parking lot of the
movie theater and show the police the puddle that the guy had made and that gave
him a further charge of urinating in public. In the end I never saw the police
and never got in any trouble. I did however see a blue Ford ranger pickup with a
nice big dent on the side driving along greenway parkway.