Essay PreviewMore ↓
When you create a document or enter data into a spreadsheet, you may want to see what your work looks like in print. To do this, you must install a printer. The printer might be attached directly to your computer, or it may be a shared network printer located in a common copy room. Once installed, the printer will be listed in the Printers folder as well as in the Print dialog box of the program you are using.
A variety of settings and print options are available once the printer is installed on your computer. For example, you can share your printer with another user or set up a separator page so you can easily identify your document among other documents. You can also change options that specifically affect how a document is printed. For example, you can change the page layout from portrait to landscape or you can change the number of copies that are printed.
For more overview information and a list of common tasks, see Related Topics.
To print a document
Open the document you want to print.
On the File menu of the program you are using, click Print.
In the Print dialog box you can see the number of documents waiting to print on any printer installed on your computer by right-clicking the printer in Select Printer and then clicking Open.
If you are logged on to a Windows 2000 domain running Active Directory, you can click Find Printer to search for a printer on the network with the capabilities you want, such as high-speed or color printing. For more information on searching for a printer, see Related Topics.
To store a document as a file rather than sending it to the printer, click the Print to file check box in the Print dialog box.
For easy access to your printer, you can create a shortcut to it on the desktop.
How to Cite this Page
"not a real paper." 123HelpMe.com. 17 Oct 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I'm just trying to join this site. Sorry I don't actually have a paper to donate. If I had the time to do it I would find a paper to give. But I don't. Maybe later. Printing overview When you create a document or enter data into a spreadsheet, you may want to see what your work looks like in print. To do this, you must install a printer. The printer might be attached directly to your computer, or it may be a shared network printer located in a common copy room. Once installed, the printer will be listed in the Printers folder as well as in the Print dialog box of the program you are using.... [tags: essays research papers]
445 words (1.3 pages)
- As a freshmen at Roger Williams University in Bristol, RI, I took the writing class WTNG 102 Section 31, taught by Professor Ramey. All undergraduate students must receive at least a 70 as a final grade in the class prior to being enrolled in Critical Writing, WTNG 200 or 220. Entering college, I was most worried about taking Expository Writing because writing has never been one of my strengths. I have always struggled with writing transitions, and have made endless grammatical mistakes, including comma splices and tense changes.... [tags: Writing, Paper, Literature, Writing process]
1250 words (3.6 pages)
- This paper goes into detail about becoming a real estate agent in Ontario. It talks about how there are many benefits that go along with the occupation which include making your own work schedule. It also talks about how there many negatives such as not making any money in the first few months of working as a real estate agent. In order to become a real estate agent, people must complete several courses offered by the Ontario Real Estate Association College. In addition to the completion of the courses, people must register with the Real Estate Council of Ontario.... [tags: Real estate, Property, Real property]
1471 words (4.2 pages)
- The real estate industry is an industry that has been growing in the modern times today as trends are consistently shifting in the market and as people realize the importance it plays in the success of a business. Real estate is a principle that deals with property which has now been a source for many job prospects. Among a few of these jobs that have been influenced from real estate would be a property manager, property appraiser, and a real estate agent. These three careers will be further analyzed and explained throughout the paper which will ultimately result in me picking a career that would best fit my interests.... [tags: Property, Real estate, Property management]
1489 words (4.3 pages)
- For the first paper of the semester we were given the task of writing a visual paper. This was the first time I had ever written a visual paper and I believe that I did a pretty good job on it. One thing that I learned about this type of paper was that there is no real right or wrong way to write it. The point of a visual paper is to share with everyone what the paper means to you. When I revised it for the first time I added more detail about what I think the photographer was trying to say rather than just what I thought about it.... [tags: Writing, Paper, English-language films]
1595 words (4.6 pages)
- It is always a pleasure to look back on my work throughout the semester and notice certain changes. There are things from interview four that I never did in interview one. This final interview seem to me my best one in my opinion. Focusing on my checklist, I gave my client tremendous feedback, dialogue, and summarizing her feelings. Through this interview I literally hit the ups and down of her emotions. I started with talking to my client about her positive transition into Mosaic living faculty.... [tags: Feeling, Emotion, Social work, Real life]
1442 words (4.1 pages)
- Real estate investments and transactions represent a major part of people’s wealth. The average American has about one-third of their net worth tied to real estate market and when considering the size and scale of the market, real estate can be an attractive and lucrative market for any looking to invest. The real estate market can be volatile, ever changing and unpredictable. However, fundamental knowledge and a basic understanding of the factors that influence changes in the market; may help to see market trends as well as navigate through real estate cycles.... [tags: Supply and demand, Real estate, Economics]
1308 words (3.7 pages)
- The purpose of this paper is to choose an organization during any period in history that I believe is or was successful and then to explain why it is or was successful. During the explanation, I am to use least ten outside sources when writing the paper. So, the organization that I chose to write about is a regional Real Estate Company named John L. Scott. Unless you have lived in the Norwest portion of the United States, then you probably have never heard of this company. I believe that John L.... [tags: Real estate, Sales, Estate agent, Real property]
1787 words (5.1 pages)
- Dual Enrollment English was the first real college-level class I ever had. I actually have taken other college-level classes before it, but Dual Enrollment English was the only course that gave me an accurate representation of how college will really be like and what it will expect of me. My journey through Dual Enrollment English began with a sense of fear and self-defeat and ended with a sense of satisfaction and confidence with many highs and lows along the way. This portfolio catalogs the evolution of my writing during my two semesters in Dual Enrollment English including seven different types of papers as well as each of their respective drafts and tutor feedback.... [tags: Writing, Writing style, Writing process, Paper]
1153 words (3.3 pages)
- Geographic Technology in Real Estate: A Technology Assessment Report Introduction Real estate is defined by the Barron’s Dictionary of Real Estate Terms as the “land and everything more or less attached to it. Ownership below to the center of the earth and above to the heavens.” This definition clearly conveys the geographically fixed nature of real estate and the inherent risk associated with this characteristic that is not found in other financial assets such as stocks and bonds. It is the identification and quantification of these risks that dominates the real estate decision.... [tags: Geography Real Estate]
2330 words (6.7 pages)
You can print a document without opening it by dragging its icon to a printer in the Printers folder or to a shortcut on your desktop.
While a document is printing, a printer icon appears next to the clock in the status area on the taskbar. When this icon disappears, it means that your document has finished printing.