Essay PreviewMore ↓
When you create a document or enter data into a spreadsheet, you may want to see what your work looks like in print. To do this, you must install a printer. The printer might be attached directly to your computer, or it may be a shared network printer located in a common copy room. Once installed, the printer will be listed in the Printers folder as well as in the Print dialog box of the program you are using.
A variety of settings and print options are available once the printer is installed on your computer. For example, you can share your printer with another user or set up a separator page so you can easily identify your document among other documents. You can also change options that specifically affect how a document is printed. For example, you can change the page layout from portrait to landscape or you can change the number of copies that are printed.
For more overview information and a list of common tasks, see Related Topics.
To print a document
Open the document you want to print.
On the File menu of the program you are using, click Print.
In the Print dialog box you can see the number of documents waiting to print on any printer installed on your computer by right-clicking the printer in Select Printer and then clicking Open.
If you are logged on to a Windows 2000 domain running Active Directory, you can click Find Printer to search for a printer on the network with the capabilities you want, such as high-speed or color printing. For more information on searching for a printer, see Related Topics.
To store a document as a file rather than sending it to the printer, click the Print to file check box in the Print dialog box.
For easy access to your printer, you can create a shortcut to it on the desktop.
How to Cite this Page
"not a real paper." 123HelpMe.com. 22 Jan 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I'm just trying to join this site. Sorry I don't actually have a paper to donate. If I had the time to do it I would find a paper to give. But I don't. Maybe later. Printing overview When you create a document or enter data into a spreadsheet, you may want to see what your work looks like in print. To do this, you must install a printer. The printer might be attached directly to your computer, or it may be a shared network printer located in a common copy room. Once installed, the printer will be listed in the Printers folder as well as in the Print dialog box of the program you are using.... [tags: essays research papers]
445 words (1.3 pages)
- ... The following excerpts from “The Real Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet” show that I have mastered rhetorical knowledge. I directly stated the stance of my literary narrative by directly stating that “I often found myself reading the same sentence over and over again because I would get distracted and lose my place, which is just another reason that I dislike reading” (The Real Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet). This relates directly to my knowledge of stance because I am telling the reader my view on reading directly.... [tags: Writing, Paper, Literature, Writing process]
1250 words (3.6 pages)
- ... Although Ontario does not require a university degree to become a real estate agent, having an undergraduate degree in bachelor of commerce certainly helps. Since a real estate agent does not need a university degree, agents need to obtain a license instead. In Ontario, a major real estate agent company is Re/max, which helps agents advertise themselves in the hopes of gaining new clients. In the end, being a real estate agent is very eventful in the fact that the market is always changing and there is always competition in becoming a top agent in a certain area.... [tags: Real estate, Property, Real property]
1471 words (4.2 pages)
- The real estate industry is an industry that has been growing in the modern times today as trends are consistently shifting in the market and as people realize the importance it plays in the success of a business. Real estate is a principle that deals with property which has now been a source for many job prospects. Among a few of these jobs that have been influenced from real estate would be a property manager, property appraiser, and a real estate agent. These three careers will be further analyzed and explained throughout the paper which will ultimately result in me picking a career that would best fit my interests.... [tags: Property, Real estate, Property management]
1489 words (4.3 pages)
- It is always a pleasure to look back on my work throughout the semester and notice certain changes. There are things from interview four that I never did in interview one. This final interview seem to me my best one in my opinion. Focusing on my checklist, I gave my client tremendous feedback, dialogue, and summarizing her feelings. Through this interview I literally hit the ups and down of her emotions. I started with talking to my client about her positive transition into Mosaic living faculty.... [tags: Feeling, Emotion, Social work, Real life]
1442 words (4.1 pages)
- Real estate investments and transactions represent a major part of people’s wealth. The average American has about one-third of their net worth tied to real estate market and when considering the size and scale of the market, real estate can be an attractive and lucrative market for any looking to invest. The real estate market can be volatile, ever changing and unpredictable. However, fundamental knowledge and a basic understanding of the factors that influence changes in the market; may help to see market trends as well as navigate through real estate cycles.... [tags: Supply and demand, Real estate, Economics]
1308 words (3.7 pages)
- ... Lennox Scott that is both the Chairman and the CEO. Lennox is an aggressive and forward thinking CEO and has been recognized as one of the 25 most influential people in real estate according to Realtor Magazine. Some of Lennox’s contributions include: Lennox became one of the first brand owners to sell franchises that resulted in an immediate explosion in new territory starting from the city of Seattle and eventually covering the states of Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. Lennox was one of the first real estate company owners that marketed on the internet showing his agents entire listing inventory complete with color photos as early as 1995.... [tags: Real estate, Sales, Estate agent, Real property]
1787 words (5.1 pages)
- ... This became so problematic that I began to seriously consider dropping out of the class. So, when I ended up telling my teacher this, she urged me to not drop out of the class and that she would extend the due date for my paper if I really needed it. She then said that the reason I cannot seem to choose any topic was because I was over-analyzing the paper and that I was self-defeating all of my ideas by instantly focusing on what was wrong about them as opposed to what was right about them. Finally choosing a topic and writing the paper was still a very arduous process, but with the relief and support that I received from my teacher, I managed to eventually get the paper done.... [tags: Writing, Writing style, Writing process, Paper]
1153 words (3.3 pages)
- ... If the reader thinks they know what will happen, they will have a craving to read on and ensure that they are right and later be in utter shock to realize they were wrong. If the reader knows that the story could change at any moment, they may consequently come up with wild solutions as outcomes or simply read on to discover the craziness that John Green has penned. The book itself follows a senior in high school who is close to graduating, however, is focused on a much different goal. The main character Quentin is learning much about his neighbor and long-time crush Margo after she disappears and leaves clues for him.... [tags: Writing, Book, Paper, Paper Towns]
1121 words (3.2 pages)
- Geographic Technology in Real Estate: A Technology Assessment Report Introduction Real estate is defined by the Barron’s Dictionary of Real Estate Terms as the “land and everything more or less attached to it. Ownership below to the center of the earth and above to the heavens.” This definition clearly conveys the geographically fixed nature of real estate and the inherent risk associated with this characteristic that is not found in other financial assets such as stocks and bonds. It is the identification and quantification of these risks that dominates the real estate decision.... [tags: Geography Real Estate]
2330 words (6.7 pages)
You can print a document without opening it by dragging its icon to a printer in the Printers folder or to a shortcut on your desktop.
While a document is printing, a printer icon appears next to the clock in the status area on the taskbar. When this icon disappears, it means that your document has finished printing.