Essay PreviewMore ↓
My favorite summer vacation was when my Father took me to Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. It was one of the most memorable experiences of my life. What made it even more memorable was the fact that it was my very first time on an airplane. I cannot recall another time in my life when I experienced so much joy. That trip to Universal Studios was the first time my Father and I actually did something together, just the two of us and was something brought me close to my Father. In this essay I will tell you about my plane ride over there, what I did right when I got there, and about my time at Universal Studios.
I can still remember how excited I was before take off, I mean it felt like forever while we sat in the plane waiting to take off. Just all the anticipation that was inside of me had just made the wait even longer for me. Finally, I heard the pilot say 'prepare for take off'. When I heard those words I was so overjoyed I could hardly contain myself. That rush I got once the plane took off was an experience like no other. The plane ride was about hours long and I enjoyed every minute of it. Little did I know, that was less than half of the fun I was going to have at Orlando.
After we got off the airplane, we rented a car and drove to my Uncle Joe?s house. We finally got there and then we all went out to eat dinner. We went to some Italian restraunt and boy was it good. To this day, I have never tasted anything as good as the Veal Picata I had that day. I ate so much that I could hardly move and once I got back to my uncle?s, I just passed out and went to bed. I had a big and exciting day ahead of me. I was going to Universal Studios and I couldn?t wait.
The whole drive there I was just wondering what I was going to do and see over there. I mean I thought I thought I was excited about my plane ride there, but that wasn?t even half of what I was feeling at that time. Once I saw the roller coasters as we drove to Universal?s Island of Adventure my face just lit up like the sun.
How to Cite this Page
"My Favorite Summer Vacation." 123HelpMe.com. 25 Feb 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- One of my favorite family traditions is summer vacation. Every summer without fail we go on vacation. For the past ten years we have been going to Disney World with our family friends the Battaglia's, so it has turned into a tradition up until last summer when we broke our florida adventure to go to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We have been going on vacation with the Battaglia's for so long for a very good reason. It is because everyone gets along. My mom, Mr. Battaglia and Mrs. Battaglia are very good friends.... [tags: Summer Vacation Essays]
432 words (1.2 pages)
- My favorite season of the year is summer because of the warm weather, the school vacation, and the endless fun. I really enjoy the warm weather because it’s the perfect atmosphere to do outdoor activities. My favorite part about summer has to be the fact that school is closed for two months. During summer, you’re free to do whatever you want, not worrying about curfew or waking up early for school. Summer time is a great time to relax with friends and family by soaking up the sun at a beach or simply having dinner together.... [tags: Favorite Season, Descriptive]
524 words (1.5 pages)
- When May comes for most kids only one thing is on their mind. Summer break. As they finish up their school the kids prepare for long lazy afternoons, swimming, and just being kids. They don’t need to worry about a paper that needs to be done or math homework. Instead they can just sit back and relax. I like many other kids however think of experience and worthwhile experiences when it comes to my summer break. While I certainly don’t want to leave out relaxing besides the beach, a summer break can give me experiences I couldn’t otherwise have such as practicing a new skill.... [tags: summer vacation, summer break]
419 words (1.2 pages)
- ... That is the good experience of an Alaskan summer. On the other hand, all that summer sun made it difficult when trying to go to sleep. I had to hang a blanket over the window of my room to block out all that wonderful sunlight just so I could go to sleep. At 11 o’clock at night I could still hear the children in the neighborhood outside playing. Even when we left to go fishing at midnight, the sun was low on the horizon, but still visible. On the way to the Yukon River to go fishing, my brother told me that the mosquitos were pretty bad during that time of year.... [tags: fishing, yukon river, mosquitoes]
592 words (1.7 pages)
- Walt Disney World Resorts is the ultimate vacation destination. With four theme parks, two water parks, a downtown shopping district, a plethora of resort hotels and more, it has plenty to offer its diverse guests. I visit Walt Disney World at least once a year, and sometimes more if I am able to. With every visit, the more things I find to love about it. I absolutely love the atmosphere, the riveting attractions, the stores, restaurants, and everything else. Personally, Walt Disney world never loses its magic.... [tags: Walt Disney, The Walt Disney Company]
870 words (2.5 pages)
- It was my last day of my summer vacation in my original home Mexico, I stared at my room, remembering the nights I spend talking to my friends over the phone or the slumber parties I used to have with my relatives where we watched movies and we ate fresh popcorn and different kinds of chips. My younger sister Ema insisted on sleeping in the same bed with me. She missed me as much as I missed her; she was the principal reason I came to Mexico, to celebrate her fourth birthday with the majority of my family.... [tags: Coffee, Starbucks, Espresso, Sleep]
1348 words (3.9 pages)
- In the twelve years I was in school, I learn three forms of writing, essay, letters, and stories. My favorite form of writing is creative writing. My least favorite is writing a letter. The reason I prefer creative writing over the other, form is because I have the freedom to make up anything. The reason I dislike writing letter is because many letters have different formats. For example, I can’t uses the friendly letter format on a business letter; I would have to use block format. Even though I prefer creative writing, my most commonly used skill is to write essays.... [tags: Essay, Writing, High school, Writer]
839 words (2.4 pages)
- Cambodia: Baked Alive Adventure is a common word. Each person’s definition of adventure varies. For some it may lead to love, others danger, and some are lead to places of significance. Adventure by definition mirrors these patterns. My adventures are usually safe, and I have a hard time thinking outside normal realms. My favorite adventure was a trip I took with my Drama Team last summer. I had never been out of the United States before and I did not want to go. I found myself on a nineteen hour flight to Phenom Phen, Cambodia.... [tags: Khmer Rouge, Pol Pot, Cambodia, Phnom Penh]
1024 words (2.9 pages)
- Last summer my friends and I packed up and took a trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The excitement of the strip and the relaxation of the beach allured me to this particular vacation spot. If you are looking for an entertaining and relaxing way to spend the hot days of summer, Myrtle Beach has plenty to offer. Myrtle Beach stretches up the coast of South Carolina and North Carolina. The drive takes approximately six hours from East Tennessee State University. Our trip during the summer made for a great vacation, the temperature stayed between the 80’s and 90’s, perfect sun tanning weather.... [tags: Descriptive Essay, Descriptive Writing]
954 words (2.7 pages)
- A few summers ago, my family and I took a vacation to Niagara Falls, Canada. We had planned this week long vacation for several months in advance. It had been arranged so that we could visit relatives who live in the area. The morning we were to leave for our trip was very sunny so I woke up a few hours early from the light shining through my window. So, I used this extra time to finish packing my belongings that I had forgotten to pack the night before. We left around 9:30 on a warm, July Monday morning.... [tags: Summer Vacation Essays]
464 words (1.3 pages)
In conclusion, you can see why I think that this is my favorite vacation of all time. Like I said before I can never really think of a time in my life where I had a vacation that made me so happy. There just wasn?t a dull moment to me in that whole trip. I mean I got to fly for the very first time, saw Universal Studios for the first time, and I saw my uncle for the first time since I was born. I just have so many good memories of that whole trip. Everything was great, but what made the trip even greater was the fact that I was able to spend time with my uncle and dad alone.